2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

My scan technician said something similar I.just thought my bladder was further over that side and that's why she got a clearer view on my left.

I didn't think about it like that, but I'm going to ask. I have another ultrasound in 4 weeks....

current baby on top (8+4 weeks) / DS2 on bottom (7weeks)

speaking of scans - I'm curious what this one will be. My ds2 villi was on the right (left on pic). This one's villi is on the left (right on pic). I'm dying to find out if this one is a girl :haha:
I didn't get an early scan with ds1, so don't have that to compare.

I booked a private gender scan in April - I'm so impatient :blush:

(I'm not sure if the image will work, I don't know to upload)

Wow babifever that's so interesting! Supposedly Dr. Ramzi was 97% accurate BUT I read all the time women who prove it wrong. It's all just out there to torture us while we wait :dohh:

Babifever will you post your earliest u/s? I remember seeing it but can't find it

Babifever will you post your earliest u/s? I remember seeing it but can't find it

go here page 1 https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...can-5-weeks-need-positive-stories-please.html

Wow! That is so nuts! Baby is so clearly on the left.... oooh... interesting....

This was my scan with DD at 6+3 and then at 7+1 with this baby. Both on the left and I have a feeling it's another girl. I will be getting a gender scan at 16 weeks.

545748_10150681788592312_431471229_n.jpg

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150130_092641_zps0hxhzkbz.jpg

Please go to this thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ried-minds-pics-hgc-fhr-etc.html#post35047177

Please go to this thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ried-minds-pics-hgc-fhr-etc.html#post35047177

totally participated! I think this is a great idea, I've noticed the first tri board can get really full of worrying moms- which is understandable. I posted a thread about not having many symptoms right before I saw you had posted this. Great idea, and a good way to help other moms ease their minds before their ultra sounds and doctor's visits.

totally participated! I think this is a great idea, I've noticed the first tri board can get really full of worrying moms- which is understandable. I posted a thread about not having many symptoms right before I saw you had posted this. Great idea, and a good way to help other moms ease their minds before their ultra sounds and doctor's visits.

thanks, I wish it was created when I was losing my mind.

From what I understand of Ramzi theory (and I have been doing a TON of research on it and comparing early pics with CONFIRMED gender). First of all, a lot of people do it wrong. For transvaginal u/s you would hold the picture against your belly and those sides are correct (left is left, right is right), BUT a lot of people say the sides are correct when simply looking at the photograph. It's not--you have to put it against your belly because YOUR left is left, YOUR right is right. Hope that makes sense. For abdominal it's the other way, hold it against your belly and it's opposite sides (OR it's the correct sides when holding the picture up). Also, it ONLY works between 6 and 8 weeks. After that the placenta begins to move and it's no longer accurate.

When looking at it this way the gender seems to be correct most of the time. The problem is that there's a margin of error with the sonographer. If she/he flips the photograph for any reason, then it won't be correct. Of course there are also babies that don't follow this theory and are in the 3%. It was correct for my DS, when holding his 6 wk u/s picture up to my belly he is on MY right side, and is a boy. This baby is on the top in the u/s pic, but the placenta seems to go around to my left side. Also, I know that I ovulated from my left this time (confirmed via u/s due to luteal cyst), and ovulated from my right with DS. So this baby should be a girl if Ramzi theory holds true. We shall see :)

Of course this is only a theory, and Ramzi (by the way) is/was not a medical doctor. However, by looking at confirmed gender ultrasounds I think I've finally figured it out.

Babifever that DOES appear to be your left side, if I'm looking at the picture correctly and your sonographer didn't flip the image. So, yours would be in the 3% ;)

Picture to help

Attachments

• tilted_us_zps6f0cda11.jpg
    tilted_us_zps6f0cda11.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 5
Babydreams I thkught with a transvaginal, right in the photo is right in the uterus for a transvaginal and right in the photo is left in the uterus for abdominal. thate what I read at least? It looks like babifevers is correct if that's true since hers looked like a girl Ramzi theory using the transvaginal-fidelity abdominal-infidelity theory?

I think that picture is abdominal at least from the thread it's on. Ahh! So confusing!

True :) but I am basically obsessed with trying to accurately predict :lmao: the crazy from ttc had to go somewhere right?!

Both the pics I posted above are transvaginal ultrasounds and both are on my left side. Only 4 more weeks to see if it's another girl!

Ramzi theory has been debunked. Here is a link to a study that disproved it: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/uog.8569/full

I have looked at SO many threads, sites, etc. and it seems like the ones that ended up accurate are following the transvaginal is the woman's actual LEFT and actual RIGHT, meaning you would have to hold the pic up to your belly. If just looking at the picture, then it would actually be reversed, and most predictions were wrong that way. This is just from my collection of data, and it holds true to the verified gender ultrasounds I have seen. But again, yes, just a theory, and probably not particularly accurate if you calculate the confusion and margin of error. Everyone seems to be confused about it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->