2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

So that study is essentially proving that the "nub theory" is much more accurate than Ramzi. I can definitely believe it.

In that case, I saw one good nub shot during my ultrasound, and it was horizontal. So that theory still says girl for me. Guess I will find out in a month :p

I have looked at SO many threads, sites, etc. and it seems like the ones that ended up accurate are following the transvaginal is the woman's actual LEFT and actual RIGHT, meaning you would have to hold the pic up to your belly. If just looking at the picture, then it would actually be reversed, and most predictions were wrong that way. This is just from my collection of data, and it holds true to the verified gender ultrasounds I have seen. But again, yes, just a theory, and probably not particularly accurate if you calculate the confusion and margin of error. Everyone seems to be confused about it lol

my initial answer was not even based on the ultrasound pic though....i was going by what the ultrasound tech said as well as the feeling of the internal Doppler, it was to the left lol.

Aw man! No nub for me.. we aren't going to have another ultrasound 'til the anatomy scan!

Oh yes, the one from 7 weeks. Everything is on the right in the photo. Transvaginal. Was told that meant on my right side as well not so sure anymore!

I thought we were supposed to stop being sick at 12 weeks. Ive just started all ovrr again. Last night was awake from about 11; 30 pm to half 1am just being sick. Today i tried to make food and as soon as i smelt it i three up.
Im still taking my anti-sickness drugs. It makes me wonder how bad my sickness would be without it.

Im so excited for my scan on Wednesday!!! Just want it over with so i can announce it to everyone. I know its silly but all of my family know but not many of my friends do.

Hi ladies! I've been MIA due to severe nausea and dehydration. I think its finally starting to subside! I feel like I've missed so much!!! Boooo!

Ive been reading the gender theories. Craving sweets a lot. My dr told me that the placenta is on the left side. But I think that was at 12 weeks, so too late? Lol i don't have a nub shot, but he did give me a pic of the babies gender area....what do you think? This was at 12 weeks 5 days
I https://i59.tinypic.com/20t43na.jpg

Hi ladies! I've been MIA due to severe nausea and dehydration. I think its finally starting to subside! I feel like I've missed so much!!! Boooo!

Ive been reading the gender theories. Craving sweets a lot. My dr told me that the placenta is on the left side. But I think that was at 12 weeks, so too late? Lol i don't have a nub shot, but he did give me a pic of the babies gender area....what do you think? This was at 12 weeks 5 days
I https://i59.tinypic.com/20t43na.jpg

looks like a boy to me! Glad your feeling better

I keep having dreams that I'm at a fair, but everytime something's happens that stops me from eating! This time it rained! I really want some fair food, candy apple especially! Funnel cake! A hot dog! Some greasy fries! O my goodness!

I'd say most likely a boy!!!

I think i've decided im going to find out at 20 weeks. But keep it between me and my husband. It can be a surprise for everyone else!!!

Littleone I would love to do that too but I'm too scared my DH will accidentally give it away.... Hes not great with secrets! Lol

Babi lol! You need to cure that craving girl!!!

AFM I agree it looks like a boy but the Dr said it was way to early to tell. My gut is still saying girl even though the photo very much looks like a boy. :wacko:

I thought we were supposed to stop being sick at 12 weeks. Ive just started all ovrr again. Last night was awake from about 11; 30 pm to half 1am just being sick. Today i tried to make food and as soon as i smelt it i three up.
Im still taking my anti-sickness drugs. It makes me wonder how bad my sickness would be without it.

Im so excited for my scan on Wednesday!!! Just want it over with so i can announce it to everyone. I know its silly but all of my family know but not many of my friends do.

LittkeOne, I'm at 12 weeks and my sickness eased slightly for a few days bu is now back with a vengence. My breakfast had no chance :nope: I find looking at my US pics helps and also I try to let my family know I'm not having a good day so that they understand.

I hope you feel better soon, I understand the frustration :growlmad:

Way to crush our hopes and dreams on the Ramzi theory Knobby! :laugh2: Yikesbaby what is the skull theory? I must investigate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->