2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Grateful365- I was worried about that too but for us its deeply personal. My OH isn't actually going to be at the 20 week scan with me so we're going to get the sonographer to write it down and open it together :) It will be so nice to have our own little secret because everyone has known we were pregnant quite early on because of my sickness.

Mango- It seems to come and go but when it comes its very evil!!! It makes me not want to eat!

One of my best friends keeps saying she has to know. She's trying to convince me to get the sonographer to write the gender down and let her open it. Then she and my other friend can plan a surprise gender reveal for me. I won't know when it will happen. That could be fun.

One of my best friends keeps saying she has to know. She's trying to convince me to get the sonographer to write the gender down and let her open it. Then she and my other friend can plan a surprise gender reveal for me. I won't know when it will happen. That could be fun.

this sounds kool

I don't think skull theory is particularly accurate either Mamabunny, but nub theory is supposed to be a good indicator at 11-13 wks.

Hi ladies! I've been MIA due to severe nausea and dehydration. I think its finally starting to subside! I feel like I've missed so much!!! Boooo!

Ive been reading the gender theories. Craving sweets a lot. My dr told me that the placenta is on the left side. But I think that was at 12 weeks, so too late? Lol i don't have a nub shot, but he did give me a pic of the babies gender area....what do you think? This was at 12 weeks 5 days
I https://i59.tinypic.com/20t43na.jpg

Still a little early because both genders can have swollen parts/nubs at this point, but I'll guess boy :)

Skull theory is - if you're having a boy, skull will look larger and squarer. If you having a girl, the skull shape will be rounder. A squarer jaw is also said to indicate a baby boy. That, combined with nub, helped me to guess my DD at 12 weeks. We stayed team yellow but I was 100% certain. :)

Skull theory is - if you're having a boy, skull will look larger and squarer. If you having a girl, the skull shape will be rounder. A squarer jaw is also said to indicate a baby boy. That, combined with nub, helped me to guess my DD at 12 weeks. We stayed team yellow but I was 100% certain. :)

not sure the skull theory is true...

It's all really wives tales... only seeing between those legs gives you true answers! :)

Are the weeks dragging by for anyone? I just want to be twenty something weeks already!! (though I'm sure I felt the same when I was single figures wanting to be in the teens!) also, I really don't have much of a bump. In the evening I have a bloat bump (attractive!) but flat as a pancake by morning. Then it just grows from lunch onwards. I thought as this is no 4 id be showing by now?!
Arghh, moan moan moan. Feel sorry for my office buddy today!!

Hi Ladies, Hope your all ok?

Im due 6/9/15.

My pregnancy hads been ok, feel more poorly than I did with my DS, had a couple of scares with bleeding but all in all its going well :)

Sparklesheart - It couldn't be going any slower!!! My NT scan is a week today and I am going crazy it's taking soooo long. My last one was a blur. After she said there were two I went blank and didn't ask any questions. This time I am dying to ask stuff.

As for showing - I am trying really hard to hide my twin bump but it's not easy at all! I showed early with DD and this time I don't have a hope! I am already in mat pants and wearing lots of baggy sweaters. Can't wait to announce after scan and be able to let the bump hang out. ;)

Anyone else feeling like it's all maybe just a dream? Apart from being exhausted my sickness has attenuated and I am wondering if everything is okay in there!

Plus - I NEED to increase my protein intake/improve my food choices but I am struggling so much. All I crave is carbs, carbs, carbs!!! :wacko: Anyone have easy but flavourful protein-rich meal ideas???

Finally - how are we supposed to de-stress? All of the multiples books I am reading say I need to reduce my stress levels... but I've been working INSANE hours and have a toddler. And now I have sooo much on my mind that needs to get done before our family massively expands. Does this constant stress level worry anyone else?? Not to mention, being sooo pooped. :sleep::coffee::sleep:

Yikes I feel ya on the stress! I worry about baby because I've been nothing but stressed out during this pregnancy. I work full time, have two children and my OH and I are remodeling the downstairs "family room" (it's s split level home) into a bedroom for him and I in order to make room for baby. We are right in the middle of renovations and it doesn't stop there... once OUR room is done we are then moving my daughter into my son's room, my son into what will be our old room and the baby will be in my daughter's room. So all three rooms are being painted and all the furniture is getting moved around :wacko: I also have some flooring to install downstairs outside our new bedroom as well as paint and install baseboard. My OH quit his job and this is is second week unemployed... we have a mortgage to pay plus all the utilities and of course the renovations cost money as well. I cannot wait to get this all behind us and I plan on relaxing by starting and working on a pregnancy scrapbook (I've made one for each of my other two) as well as FINALLY going out with my OH and making a registry and getting some furniture for the nursery. We have a pool and I will most definitely be laying in there when the weather heats up this summer! For me, the weeks seem to FLY by most likely because I've been super busy. I want to relax and enjoy this pregnancy and I haven't had much of a chance to do that yet :nope:

yikesbaby- if u aren't lactose intolerant, cottage cheese with fruit or honey or peanut butter contain protein. That's actually my cravings. I feel good about that protein intake since I haven't been big on eating meat. Last night was the first time in awhile that I was able to have meat. I couldn't resist, the meatballs smelled amazing!

Hwy ladies, sounds like you all are pretty busy. I'm home all day with no job so things are going extremely slow. Wonna trade?

I am 12 weeks today, so 1 more week and I'm in the second trimester.....right.

I feel like this pregnancy is going faster than the last. I'm almost 14 weeks and feel huge. I told an account I was pregnant yesterday and she said 'oh it looks like it'. Wah wah. I hate this in between stage where you're bigger than normal but don't really look pregnant. I've started to just tell everyone so there's no wondering if I'm pregnant or just gained a lot of winter weight. :)

Mmmmm cottage cheese!!! I love Greek yogurt... especially the one with honey or raspberry fruit!

Babifever I believe weeks 1-13 is first tri, 14-26 is second and 27-40 is third :shrug: I think it depends on how you choose to count really.

Sbmack I know how you feel. My first bump photo I posted to Facebook people were like 'Whoa... twins?'. Ha... and I look at my weekly bare belly photos and feel like I just look flabby.

I feel like this pregnancy is going faster than the last. I'm almost 14 weeks and feel huge. I told an account I was pregnant yesterday and she said 'oh it looks like it'. Wah wah. I hate this in between stage where you're bigger than normal but don't really look pregnant. I've started to just tell everyone so there's no wondering if I'm pregnant or just gained a lot of winter weight. :)

Sbmack I hate the in between stage as well. I've been relying on long shirts to cover up the top of my "unzipped and unbuttoned" pants. I think most people just feel I've gained some weight or may bee secretly wondering...lol I'll let them keep guessing until it's obvious. Definitely need to sort out thihs pants issue soon... i'm sure though the extra breeze is nice haha :dohh:

Hi Ladies, Hope your all ok?

Im due 6/9/15.

My pregnancy hads been ok, feel more poorly than I did with my DS, had a couple of scares with bleeding but all in all its going well :)

Mummy I read your due date as being June 9th :dohh: I was like wow she's pretty far along! And then I looked at your ticker and realized what I had done :laugh2: You are a few days behind me! Have you been super tired? Every so often I get these massive tired spells and just have zero energy.

SO just for fun, because I know it is just a "theory", I was examining my LO's skull in the photos I got at 12+1...

I20150219121350875.jpg I20150219121351265.jpg

I thought baby's head appeared more blocky and masculine while my OH insisted it was round and girly :shrug:

In these photos the head appears more rounded to me...

I20150219121343781.jpg I20150219121344921.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->