2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Then I was comparing jawlines in these photos but the one on the left appears more square and then right one appears rounded :shrug:

I20150219121350140.jpg I20150219121350500.jpg

It's killing me not knowing :brat:

Mamabunny- my first thought was girl. :flower::flower:

Littleone - exciting!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

LO I have my 12 week today too!! So excited.. And a bit nervous!

Yikesbaby oh man I'm with you! We're supposed to eat 80-100 grams protein a day for Bradley and all I want is carbs too! I second the cottage cheese idea--each serving has 14g protein, and I eat a ton of apples with peanut butter. I made a green protein smoothie yesterday that I posted on my Instagram @40aprons - most days it's a struggle but I'm trying harder and harder lately now that my appetite is at least a little better

Speaking of instagram, who all has accounts here?! I'd love to follow! I'm https://instagram.com/40aprons of course :)

I've just added you on Instagram Cheryl.

My Instagram is lau_ra_5 if anyone wanted to add me. Mines set to private so you will have to request me :)

My IG is JyllianLeigh and I'll look for you ladies!

15 weeks today :happydance: Where is the time going?!?!

20150311_073744-1.jpg

Hi can I sneak in please? I'm part of the October group as up until last Sunday I thought I was due on 14th October. But I had a scan and EDD is 27th September! I'm hoping I can flir between the two groups as baby could be born in either month :)

Had my 12 week scan today too!! (at 11+4) Baby is doing great and NT measured 1 mm. Soooo happy!!! :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20150311_091020.jpg
    IMG_20150311_091020.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20150311_090822.jpg
    IMG_20150311_090822.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
pink_bow I jump between August and September threads as I'm due September 2nd but my two previous children delivered early :thumbup:

carebear great news! Cute photos, look at those little leggies! :baby:

Thanks :) baby had the hiccups while she was scanning. It was soooo cute! I'm sooooo in love

Hi all,

Meet my little one... I'm officially 12 weeks today so will alter my tickers in a little while. Gives me a due date of the 23rd September!!!

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb403/GinevraMollyWotter/20150311_110812_zpsjn4oig0g.jpg

Boy or girl guesses welcome!

lots of scans today! I also had my NT scan, looks great, puts our odds at 1:6900 for DS and over 1:100,000 for tri 18. I forgot my scan pics at home though :( Spreading the news at work today. She tried to get a nub shot, and I think we're going to be team blue, but will confirm at 15w on Mar 30th.

Littleone - I'm thinking girly!

I was so convinced girl until my scan today but now im slightly more thinking of a boy!

I think we're going to try and stay team yellow though!!!

ohh my husband is so good, he emailed them to me

What do you think about that nub????

Attachments

• SC_0001 - Copy.jpg
    SC_0001 - Copy.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
  • SC_0003 - Copy.jpg
    SC_0003 - Copy.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Congrats on everyone's scans! They're all so cute.

Daydream, it looks like a boy to me!

I had a crazy dream last night that I had given birth to a boy that looked super alien and weird with gray disgusting skin and all black eyes but it eventually looked normal. Then I had to keep changing the baby's diaper and was stressing because I kept having trouble finding diapers. And then the baby turned into a puppy... with a diaper on.

My bump seems so big now, I'll have to share a 15 week pic tomorrow. This weekend we are surprising my family with the news and I'll have to wear a big sweatshirt at first so I don't walk in all huge and obviously pregnant looking. We decided to wait a little longer to tell because of our losses and my dad's birthday seemed like a good time. I didn't realize I'd be this big already though, haha. We are going to hide a diaper in his present... can't wait!

How are everyone's symptoms? This past month I've had really bad post-nasal drip which has me coughing all the time :( I read it happens in some pregnant women. Yesterday I noticed the skin on my belly is flaking off (it was all over the belly panel of my pants) which is super disgusting. Also my bra size has officially gone from a 32A to a 34B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->