2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

knobby oh I've had the post nasal drip too! which makes me nauseous even more, so I suck on peppermint candies all day long to help mask the grossness lol. I also caught a cold from my son over the weekend, so it's been even worse the past few days

knobby oh I've had the post nasal drip too! which makes me nauseous even more, so I suck on peppermint candies all day long to help mask the grossness lol. I also caught a cold from my son over the weekend, so it's been even worse the past few days

Oh yes, it definitely starts the whole gagging process sometimes. I have just started using this yesterday: https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/neilmed-sinus-rinse-original-sinus-kit/ID=prod2598807-product and I seem to be coughing less violently so far. I think it is helping reduce the amount of mucus.

Congrats on all the scans ladies!!

My IG is @sarahmackinley. It's mostly babywearing pics and pics of Stella.

Knobby I have the same thing! It's awful! I'm constantly gagging from it...don't remember that with DS.

Littleone and daydream, great pics! I'm guessing boy for both of you!

My DS had a round skull, and everyone called "girl" when I posted asking for guesses. He was most definitely a boy at 15 wks! ;)

knobby - yes I use that too! It's great

babydreams - yes I'm trying to keep my mind open until our 15w scan, but I feel the nub is so boy it's hard for me to not think it's an absolute answer

Just posted our fb announcement :)

11050261_10100544062546401_1264566919143041970_o.jpg

Lovely scans ladies, and such a cute announcement daydream!

I had my NT scan today, all looks good. Not sure if there's a nub on this to guess gender?

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150312_094843_zps1zrsvnld.jpg

I love that Daydream!!! I ordered a canvas print with an announcement on it for my DS to hold, and we are doing something similar.

Shelli I'm going to guess girl! Perfect scan pic!!

Who else is still struggling with sickness? I fight to keep bland carbs down most days. :(

I'm still struggling with sickness. However the last week it has eased slightly but I'm still sick every day and feel sick all day long. I'm able to keep fluids down so hopefully I won't need to be admitted back into hospital.

I just don't want to eat. There's nothing I fancy. It's really bad.

knobby - I know what you mean about trying to hide it!! My twinny bump is enormous! :) As for symptoms.... I've been so wiped and nauseous... and constantly hungry. Although it's getting better. As for my boobs... they've returned to the glorious 38D version of themselves I had when pregnant with DD. Sadly, breasftfeeding deflated them quite a bit, so I am pretty happy about their re-inflated form! LOL

daydream - Love, love, love your announcement!!! We plan to announce on Weds. I will be sure to share it with you lovelies when we do. :)

Xlaura and babydreams - same for me... I've been taking Diclegis but each time I try to get off it totally, the nausea comes back bad!

Nausea is actually WORSE today than it has been for a few days - been up with it since 1AM. I'm a zombie at work today. :(

Sorry to bring a down on this thread guys but im a little upset right now and I dont know where else to just write it down.

This time last year my husband had an affair with a girl I was friends with. I found out and we split up for a while. I moved away and got myself a new life away from him. We met up briefly in June and I got pregnant from our brief encounter and that led to our angel baby in August. He was amazing throughout all of that especially when we found out our baby was ill and when I had the termination.

We restarted our relationship and he moved away from his family, rented our farm in the midlands and moved to Bristol with me. So fast forward to now and I'm pregnant again and suddenly he's having all of these 'business trips' up north again and being very possessive over his phone.

I answered his phone today to a woman who was asking where he was. I answered that I was his wife and she said oh right, I didnt know he had a wife then put the phone down very quickly.

So I've confronted him and he's admitted that he's been seeing said woman again. I just don't know what to do.

I don't know whether I'm with him because I love him and I hope things are going to get better or if I'm just being walked all over. There are reasons why I took him back. I have extremely low self esteem. To me i'm 'damaged goods'. I was raped at 13 and then was in a severe domestic violence relationship for 2 years before meeting husband where I ended up being resused in hospital after a beating that punctured my lung.

I'm just so confused

I'm so sorry littleone. I don't have much advice, but however you decide to cope, know that you are strong and right now you have a beautiful baby growing inside you and your and his/her safety and wellbeing is most important. :hugs:

For those still sick, I'm also still not 100%. I have good and bad days, still on all my antinausea medication, and evenings are still very rough. If this pregnancy is like my last, I expect things will start improving over the next few weeks. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'm so sorry littleone. I don't have much advice, but however you decide to cope, know that you are strong and right now you have a beautiful baby growing inside you and your and his/her safety and wellbeing is most important. :hugs:

Thanks daydream.

I don't know what to do I'm just so emotional.
My beautiful baby is all that matters but I dont know if I can take this baby away from its daddy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->