2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I've just got out of hospital again 3rd time in 4 weeks. Surely it's got to stop soon right???

I don't see how something so small can make me so bloody sick lol.

Other than that I doing ok.

Aw so sorry you've been in hospital again Laura, I don't know how you're managing to cope with it! I hope it eases up for you soon.

Sorry you ended up in the hospital again Laura. Have they tried you on a different medication?

Thanks shellideaks + choc. I hope it eases up aswel, I actually thought last week I was getting slightly better, but after an appointment with the consultant (regarding my previous pre eclampsia) they found my Keatone level was extremely high, and the fact that I was having to hold my breath not to be sick all over her she admitted me straight back into hospital.

Choc, they've sent me home with some different meds which are suppositories, and the thought of taking them is making me feel sick (I'm abit squeemish like that) I've actually just looked up what they are for and they are mainly taken for people with psychiatric problems. Oh and one of the side effects is nausea which made me laugh. How have you been this week Hun?

I am upset and can't sleep :(

I don't know if I wrote it in this group or the PAL group, but at about 6 weeks pregnant I had to tell my sister I was pregnant before she started booking things for her wedding. The date she originally picked was only a few days before my due date. Anyways I only told her and her fiance. I had told her I was waiting extra long this time before telling everyone in our family because I had just recently gone through my 3rd miscarriage before getting pregnant with this baby.

Anyways for some reason they told her fiance's family I was pregnant. The fiance's aunt ended up telling my dad, aunt, and grandmother many weeks ago that I was pregnant and that I would be having the baby before my sister's wedding.

So someone I don't know told my family. My family has known this whole time. My sister neglected to tell me this and was even trying to give me ideas for a surprise pregnancy announcement for my dad.

So when I announced it and surprised my dad, he already knew so his response was lackluster of course. He was happy, but it wasn't a surprise; he had already known for so long.

I am so sad and angry that this was taken away from me by a complete stranger. And I am upset that my sister and her fiance would tell other people that I was pregnant especially someone that knows members of my family and who is apparently a huge blab mouth. I feel so betrayed.

My husband and I learned this all tonight. The fiance's attitude about it was like oh well *shrug* and my sister didn't say a word. My husband and I were upset but didn't show it. But the whole car ride home after for us was miserable :( It was supposed to be our news to share...

OMG knobby - I can't imagine!! I would LOSE MY MIND. But, I guess that wouldn't really change anything. I am just so floored that your sister blabbed. Wow. Sorry for the disappointing reveal. :(

Knobby oh hell no. I would be furious!!! That was absolute not ANY of their places to tell and how disappointing for you. I would be mad at the sister for a very long time.. Smh

knobby- how frustrating!! I have had people share my news a few times- but only to people I don't know which is kind of better I guess? Man I would be really mad at my sis. Sorry you're going through this- that's your news to share!

littleone I'm glad you are feeling better. Sorry but I say SCREW what makes HIM happy... you're a trooper and a good wife :hugs:

Wow knobby I would be LIVID :growlmad: How disrespectful of them to spill the news to anyone... now look what happened. There are just no words...

So sorry :hugs:

Tomorrow is NT scan day!! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I just NEED it to be over with.

We will finally announce tomorrow too, assuming all is well... which is so good because I can't hide this twinny bump! :)

Anyone else dealing with insomnia? I got one hour of sleep last night. :(

I know that feeling!!! I have been told to drink 16 glasses of water a day to compensate for my additional blood volume and amniotic fluid for these twinnies! I feel like I might float away! :)

16 glasses of water?!!!!! Holy moly that's alot! Id spend more time weeing than drinking!!!!!

Thanks shellideaks + choc. I hope it eases up aswel, I actually thought last week I was getting slightly better, but after an appointment with the consultant (regarding my previous pre eclampsia) they found my Keatone level was extremely high, and the fact that I was having to hold my breath not to be sick all over her she admitted me straight back into hospital.

Choc, they've sent me home with some different meds which are suppositories, and the thought of taking them is making me feel sick (I'm abit squeemish like that) I've actually just looked up what they are for and they are mainly taken for people with psychiatric problems. Oh and one of the side effects is nausea which made me laugh. How have you been this week Hun?

Not too bad I suppose. Feel sick a lot still but can get about and function. I stayed all day at work today instead of just doing mornings and I'm knackered and feel awful now but kind if glad I did it. I'm just so so tired all the time.

Not too bad I suppose. Feel sick a lot still but can get about and function. I stayed all day at work today instead of just doing mornings and I'm knackered and feel awful now but kind if glad I did it. I'm just so so tired all the time.

Glad your coping abit better. That's a step in the right direction being able to stay all day, get yourself an early night to recover :) I've been signed off for another 2 weeks. Fingers crossed this will be my last sick note. It's surely got to ease for us soon ain't it?

Glad your coping abit better. That's a step in the right direction being able to stay all day, get yourself an early night to recover :) I've been signed off for another 2 weeks. Fingers crossed this will be my last sick note. It's surely got to ease for us soon ain't it?

You would think so wouldn't you! I saw the midwife today and she said it should be gone by 20 weeks. But when I was 8 weeks they told me it would be gone by 16! They are just making it all up I swear.

I slept nine hours straight through last night without waking! Crazy! I feel like a new woman.

Ah daydream I envy you! I haven't slept through in ages, and its because of my husband!!!! He works nights and gets home about 5am. And no matter how quiet he is, I wake up. And then obviously need a wee. So spend the next hour til my alarm goes off trying to sleep. Should just give getting up at 5am a go, but I think id be a zombie by 2pm!!

My OH quit is job and is without work right now so is in bed with me all night... snoring away :laugh2: He used to get up at 3am and go to work so I would get uninterrupted sleep for a couple more hours before I would get up for work. Wouldn't be terrible if he got a night shift job but I admit I'd miss cozying up to him in bed. There's always the weekends!

I'm pretty tired lately, however, because I haven't been getting to bed until 10:30 and am up at 6am to get ready for work. I've been yawning all day. I liked his old shift and being in bed by 8pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->