2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I've hardly been able to sleep at all lately! DD has been waking around 1:00 and wants to come in our bed... and she plays with my hair to relax, even in her sleep! She is awesome, but I am exhausted!!!

I might sleep a bit better after today though! Finally had my NT scan. :happy dance: Twins are doing great! :cloud9: Measuring 11+6 and 12, good measurements. They are DiDi twins, which means fraternal, two sacs, two placentas - the lowest risk twin pregnancy. :)

Hubby and I decided we are staying on Team :yellow: too which is exciting.

Here is a scan pic!! They are facing each other. :)

Attachments

• Facing Each Other.pdf
    253 KB · Views: 26
Ah congrats yikesbaby, that's awesome! Yay for team yellow! I imagine, as you're having twins, you'll be giving birth before us singletons so will get to find out first!

Not good on the sleep front for you either then?! Although having your hair played sounds awesome!!!! I love that and am always bribing my kids to do it for me!

It's glorious when I am awake... not when I am trying to sleep. She regularly whacks me in the face in efforts to grab a handful. ;)

Yikes that's awesome news! Amazing photo of the twins! My OH likes to twirl my hair while we're in bed which I don't mind but then I wake up with knotted twisties in my hair :dohh:

Congrats YikesBaby that's great news
I will update op with :yellow: :yellow:
My lb keeps smacking my tummy. I'm still rli bloated, hope it's not a sign of things to come and sibling tiffs lol. How's everyone feeling about next scans. Mine is miles away another 6 weeks :(

yikes - that scan picture is so precious! Look at them, buddies already.

I've hardly been able to sleep at all lately! DD has been waking around 1:00 and wants to come in our bed... and she plays with my hair to relax, even in her sleep! She is awesome, but I am exhausted!!!

I might sleep a bit better after today though! Finally had my NT scan. :happy dance: Twins are doing great! :cloud9: Measuring 11+6 and 12, good measurements. They are DiDi twins, which means fraternal, two sacs, two placentas - the lowest risk twin pregnancy. :)

Hubby and I decided we are staying on Team :yellow: too which is exciting.

Here is a scan pic!! They are facing each other. :)

great great picture!

So I just brought a travel system!!! Was the one I wanted and I found a good deal (uk people its an ebay shop that sell mothercare pushchairs that have been returned, not faulty or anything, just cant go back in the shop)
Got it for £112 when it should be £250. Just haven't told my hubby yet! Don't think he'll mind, pushchair are my area of expertise after all, just feel like I should have warned him. But he was at work (nights) and there was minutes to go before the listing ended and, well, ITS MINE!!!!!!

Precious announcement Yikes!

I'm 16 weeks today! Holy crap I'm fast approaching the halfway mark... :wacko:
20150318_074518.jpg

Littleone- I can't tell you how happy ! am everything is going well with the little twins! I love the scan pic and LOVE the announcement!!

I'm feeling pretty good these days- my mood is normal again. I think the hardest part of first tri was definitely the moodiness, which I'm not a moody person so it was very hard to handle feeling so emotional.

OMG I was a SUPER DUPER B*TCH during first tri! My OH is kind of worried by my lack of negative reaction to things now. He's actually told me he thinks I've got something secretly going on because I haven't been breathing fire down his neck :laugh2:

Me and oh went for our dating scan yesterday I was only supposed to be 11 weeks but we've got a very fast growing bean at the moment so I have been put forward to 13 weeks 😁😍 I am now due the 21st September instead of 30th. We are over the moon, he or she also are very very active lol. Started to tell everyone now as well we told oh Nan and granddad yesterday his Nan started crying when she saw the photo and gave us a massive hug bless her 😂😊. Ignore the ticker now as I will change it when I go on my laptop later hehe so happy!!!

Great news klouise! I was out forward 3 days and though that was awesome so two weeks is fab!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->