2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I absolubtly can't wait to start buying the big stuff!

That ebay shop sounds interesting. I'll be having a look now!
Is it Nursery Savings sparkleheart?
I can't decide if it is or not!

Oh yes, sorry, I meant to put the name! The amount of stuff fluctuates so I just pounced! It arrives tomorrow, I am soo excited! And I can review them for you once its here!😃

Yay! I've been looking and they look pretty good!
I like the look of the xpedior but I'd have to buy a colour pack!
There are a few good reviews for them on facebook and another forum so id be fairly confident that it will be okay!

I bought my cot yesterday on eBay for £10. I had a compact cot with DD & DS2 but I sold it so didn't want to pay full whack for another one. Just need to get a new mattress for it :)

I'm gonna go nosey at that eBay store too lol.

That's the one i got! Expedior with 4 wheels! Will be getting a colour pack at some point, my lovely mum said she'd buy it as our present.

I'm jealous! I almost don't want to buy too much yet even now.
I'm sure I'll cave soon enough.

Too much emotional things in my head at the moment

Its here, its here! Just had a play with it, putting it in all modes. Its fab! It was a 'B' grade one, but its perfect! No marks that I've noticed from looking at it just now! I love it!

I was looking at that ebay shop and I was abit uncertain about the grade b as it says used and can show some signs of ware. Wouldn't bother me on a pram but I was looking at the isofix bases for the maxi cosi and I'm not sure how 'used' they are if that makes sense?

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. Still struggling a lot with sickness (so sorry Laura, daydream, and the others still suffering :( ) and I've been super busy.

Congrats on more great scans!

I bought my cot yesterday on eBay for £10. I had a compact cot with DD & DS2 but I sold it so didn't want to pay full whack for another one. Just need to get a new mattress for it :)

I can recomend online4baby.com for mattresses. They are cheap and really decent - we've got the 5inch cotbed mattress and it's excellent quality and good service from them.

I can recomend online4baby.com for mattresses. They are cheap and really decent - we've got the 5inch cotbed mattress and it's excellent quality and good service from them.

Thanks Laura, I'll take a look on there :thumbup:

Did you look at their grading system explanation? My pushchair seems new.

Yeah it seems abit sketchy as to weather they are used or just slightly have a mark/scratch. Marks doesn't bother me at all it's just i didn't wana buy an isofix base that has been used incase any damage has been done. Hmmm I'm torn. I just admit I have my eyes on prams - even though I swore I wasn't going to buy anymore as i have loads from my son lol.

Dam a good bargain :haha:

Did anyone else do the panorama test? I did mine last Friday and I'm so anxious for the results.

So sorry to hear about your troubles, Littleone. Has your DH smartened up? He should be bending over backwards to make sure you are happy and comfortable. You shouldn't have to go to pubs with him if you don't want to. None of this is your fault and you are not damaged goods. Big hugs!

Yikes, what a cute scan pic and lovely announcement. I can't decide if I want to do a FB announcement or not. I'm considering waiting until the gender scan and announcing that as well, but we are also still thinking of not finding out. I have a friend finding out the sex of her baby today. It's still super exciting. I'm anxious for her...

I hope you ladies suffering with sickness start feeling better soon. How much longer can this go on?!

I'll never get to relax and enjoy this pregnancy :nope: This week is the third full week my OH has been unemployed since quitting his job. I have been trying to hard to hold it together but I totally lost my sh*t this morning. My OH can always sense when something is wrong or bothering me and after he asked me a few times I finally opened up. I told him how it makes me feel that he has been unemployed for three weeks now yet is still smoking and chewing tobacco, buying pop and paying his bills with money he is getting from his dad - he is selling his big expensive toolbox to his dad and getting payments on it, which is helping pay his expenses. Yet, he hasn't shown any concern in regards to contributing to the bills I'm stuck paying by myself such as the living expenses and anything towards the remodel. The last thing he split with me was the paint and I have been charging any additional materials since that. I have no idea how he can manage to help pay for groceries the next time we go :shrug: How is it that he has NO job and can continue his frivolous spending... while I HAVE a job and am working to make sure all the bills are paid and spending nothing else? He tried to justify his spending and said that I too have been spending money on extras and mentioned the $5 of fast food I purchased for lunch on the day of my last appointment... which was TWO WEEKS ago. :rofl: C'mon man, you don't have anything better than that? He knows I don't spend money anywhere else but on bills, vehicle gas, groceries and the home reno supplies. Um, I'M the one with a JOB!!! I have been wanting to get my hair trimmed and maybe even colored, as the ends are stringy and uneven and my roots are outgrown plus it'd be nice to get my nails done professionally. Ya know, pamper myself just a little maybe? But no, I have so many other things that take priority than things like that. That's where him and I differ. I used to always get my nails professionally done at a salon and even bought hair extensions I wore and would have to maintain those things every so often. I just can't see putting that money towards those things at this time, especially right now without a second income and while preparing for a baby on the way. He doesn't give spending extra money a second thought. I'm not sure how much cigarettes or chew cost but I know after awhile it adds up and every little bit counts right now. Oh and for the second time now he invited a friend over for dinner. I understand this friend has helped him with the remodel but I've already ordered pizza the other week when he had help over and he already invited this particular friend over for dinner previously the other week without saying anything to me first! It's not like we can really afford to feed another adult right now. It was after 7pm anyways and I said instead of cooking dinner and eating super late why not just grab a pizza quick... so then he calls the friend and tells him to meet us at the pizza joint to eat! WTF?!?! So after I calmly expressed my dislike of that he texted the guy and that was that. My OH is so irresponsible with money. I feel like he could at least show some concern with helping me pay the utilities and such instead of focusing on his primary bills only then spending any extra on bullsh*t junk. I drove to work in tears this morning :sad2:

Oh I also didn't mention that the house is a flippin' disaster. The kitchen counters and sink are covered with dirty dishes, crumbs, spills. The floors need to be swept and cleaned. We are finished with the drywall work so there shouldn't be dust floating around anymore. I had wiped down the stairs going to the lower level as well and steam mopped the floor down there towards the laundry area as to avoid tracking any more dust upstairs. I asked that we remove our shoes worn downstairs only before walking on the steps and floor but that lasted a day and he was tracking dirt and dust from the bedroom remodel right out onto the stairs and floors :growlmad: And I washed my laundry on Sunday so I'd have clean clothes for the week, figuring he could wash his clothes while at home all the time. Both laundry hampers upstairs are full of dirty clothes he has yet to acknowledge. I had made it clear before while he was working, especially the extended hours, that I had no problem handling the housework and he could take any extra time he has to work on the bedroom remodel. But now that he hasn't been working for weeks I feel like he has more than enough time to job search and do some things around the house as well as tend to the bedroom. I almost took a picture of the kitchen this morning but would be too embarrassed to share it :dohh:

Sorry for rant but I'm really down today.

Mamabunny, I'm sorry you're dealing with this now. I would be furious with my oh for quitting a job. Did he talk to you about that first? I would also not be happy about spending money on cigarettes while you paid all the bills. Not cool. Not cool. Also, if he's home all day, he really should be picking up the house. No excuses. I hope he's at least getting a lot of the remodeling done!

sb - I've been feeling a bit better, still not good in the evenings but daytime is getting better. I expect over the next couple weeks things will improve even more, as that's around when it lightened up for DS. How have you been doing?

My bump has definitely popped out a bit more this week. I'm carrying much lower than with DS, but I think that's purely because I have much less in terms of ab muscles this time around :haha: I'm also full on into maternity clothes now.

16846554525_37ea918e2f_o.jpg

compared to baby #1 at 13 weeks :blush: I'm looking about 4 weeks further along this time around.
https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5zd0jTLpa1qzxy9q.jpg

Has anyone felt flutters yet? With DS I felt the first flutters early at almost 14 weeks. I have had a few instances the past couple days where I think I might be feeling a faint something, but still not distinct enough to say for sure. At 16 weeks with DS there was a nice big kick that even DH was able to jump in and feel. I can't WAIT for the kicks. I think it will really help me feel more connected to this pregnancy. I am still feeling a bit blue about feeling so ill and not being as active as I'm used to. Very ready for second tri and getting my pep back in my step :)

So cute daydream! I've been feeling light, soft flutters almost daily now... started at around 13-14 weeks. Yesterday was a lazy baby day I think :shrug: Today I felt a few. I can't wait for some bigger, stronger ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->