2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Mummy - as for comparing pregnancies mine has been pretty similar. Even with a toddler I'm in bed when I get home from work and DH has been doing the heavy lifting with caring for DS. Only real difference is food bc last pregnancy I was eating egg and cheese burritos for breakfast and cereal for dinner. This time the burritos make me sick and cereal is also no Bueno at dinner time. So weird my go to foods are yuck this time!

Still no felt movement here, but I'm still in the 13th week. I also still cannot find heartbeat on my Doppler. All I hear is the placenta! Can't compare pregnancies because I have no remembrance of when I felt movement 10 years ago. I wish I would have wrote it down. My next appointment is next Tuesday.

Still no felt movement here, but I'm still in the 13th week. I also still cannot find heartbeat on my Doppler. All I hear is the placenta! Can't compare pregnancies because I have no remembrance of when I felt movement 10 years ago. I wish I would have wrote it down. My next appointment is next Tuesday.

Just when I said I can't find it, I checked again and heard it for like 10 seconds then he moves! I believe he runs away from it. I always here the placenta on left side, so I know that's where he hangs out.

Oh man Xlaura. So sorry about the infection. That's good you went with your instinct and got a second opinion. How annoying you even had to do that though.

I think I've felt flutters but sometimes I'm not so sure it isn't just gas bubbles. I'm already showing to the point that when I tell some people they say that they thought I might be but wasn't going to ask of course. Not sure why that makes me a little upset. Last time I wasn't really showing until 17/18 weeks. I guess 14 with my second isn't too bad.

Glad you found the heartbeat Babifever. I couldn't have a Doppler because I'd be too obsessed with listeneing all the time and worrying about it when I couldn't find it.

I take my lo to bed and stop with.him til he falls asleep so i fall asleep with him then go to bed when.ever I wake up. I barely see me oh after work bless him. He's been so good he has been taking Lil one out to his parents and the park. GivIng me time at the weekend t either sleep in or just sit and do nothing.

I take my lo to bed with me. Til he be falls to sleep, which I always fall asleep with him then go t bed myself when ever I wake up. My poor oh I barely see him after work and he's at work when I get up in morning

my ob appt was great, got to hear little's heartbeat. Otherwise pretty uneventful, got my paperwork for the quad screen to do around 16 weeks.

This is awesome!!
https://pulptastic.com/photographer-shows-mothers-body-really-looks-like/

Hey everyone! I've been gone for awhile. We've had a lot of scares this pregnancy but SHE is doing good! ;) :happydance: We are naming here Athena :cloud9: And I am still shocked she's a girl, I was so sure she was boy this whole time. I have a lot of catching up to do!

Hey everyone! I've been gone for awhile. We've had a lot of scares this pregnancy but SHE is doing good! ;) :happydance: We are naming here Athena :cloud9: And I am still shocked she's a girl, I was so sure she was boy this whole time. I have a lot of catching up to do!

how far are you & congrats

:wave:

Thank you!!

Is anyone feeling like the weeks are starting to fly by? I would think being on bedrest would make it feel like a lifetime but these last weeks have flown by me. I don't mind though ;) :happydance: I'm actually a little relieved to be this far!

Littleone they're doing a c section because of pain meds..?

Theyre doing a section because im resistant to anaesthetic (it doesnt work) so wholst the pain meds will work the epidural and the spinal wont work should i need an emergency c-section!
They just dont want to risk the babys life and neither do i!

:wave:

Thank you!!

Is anyone feeling like the weeks are starting to fly by? I would think being on bedrest would make it feel like a lifetime but these last weeks have flown by me. I don't mind though ;) :happydance: I'm actually a little relieved to be this far!

See for me this is completely different. I feel like the weeks are dragging.

I have a proper little bump now. I had the first person ask me today when I was due. I was yay!

Radiance congrats on the baby :pink:! I sway between thinking it's flying by and dragging.

I am finally starting to feel like myself during the daytime, what a nice feeling! I still feel bad during the evenings and go to bed around 7-8pm, but I'll take daytime if that's all I get :)

Also one week until our gender scan! Our place does them at 15 weeks, but since baby measured 5 days ahead at the NT scan, they let us move it up. I'm fully expecting a :blue: based on the nub at the NT scan.

Thought I had my nausea kicked... but it's back :( It's been 10 days since I last prayed to the porcelain gods but I have a feeling that streak is gonna end real soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->