2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

i have no idea how much Ive gained. Im hiding from the scales for as long as I possibly can. To be brutally honest I really dont care.
Ive been eating well and cut down on takeaways( although im munching on a dominos now!) so I know im doing what I should be doing. Tiredness is back...

Yummy. Pizza is my fav meal these days. Just ordered papA JOHNS.

My sickness and nausea disappeared weeks ago but has started appearing again!! Severe nausea with a lot of foods!! and I am exhausted! I was full of energy in first trimester with not a hit of extra tiredness. I feel like I could sleep for days.

Last time I was checked at my OBs office I was up 17 pounds!! :blush: At my mothers house it said I had lost 5 pounds so I have no clue now :shrug:

I'm in love with baked potatoes right now! It's all I want and helps with my nausea. I have had a sweet tooth this pregnancy so I've made a lot of my cravings from scratch using much healthier options. :)

Sorry mummy2_1 :(

............ I haven't gained weight yet.....

Hopefully third time's a charm! Apparently there's a cheek swab my DH can do to up our chance of getting results back this time.

Thanks ladies...

I'm abit stuck with who I can talk to about this ppregnancy, my oh admitted the other day he's starting to scared as how quick this pregnancy is going so i dont want t keep going on at him about it. My beSt friend and sister are a little off with me Since announcing this baby, and I don't talk t any other of my close family, and with my grandmothers passing it's not right talking to my extended family. Today when waking up i had the most amazing realisation and strongest movement form my baby and the love i have for this new baby. I was starting To get worried as I've been so poorly with ms, headaches, exhaustion. I haven't rli felt alot of love for this lo. But it hit me like a wave today. Feeling bit over whelmed. I'm so very lucky

Thanks ladies...

I'm abit stuck with who I can talk to about this ppregnancy, my oh admitted the other day he's starting to scared as how quick this pregnancy is going so i dont want t keep going on at him about it. My beSt friend and sister are a little off with me Since announcing this baby, and I don't talk t any other of my close family, and with my grandmothers passing it's not right talking to my extended family. Today when waking up i had the most amazing realisation and strongest movement form my baby and the love i have for this new baby. I was starting To get worried as I've been so poorly with ms, headaches, exhaustion. I haven't rli felt alot of love for this lo. But it hit me like a wave today. Feeling bit over whelmed. I'm so very lucky

Wow congratulations on the movement, when did it start?

So I braved the scales...
I've only gained 0.6kg!!! Thats 1.3 pounds.
I'm very impressed seem as I have a huge bump and I've just been eating crap from day 1. I didnt think i'd put on that much but yay!

Also... dropped my phone down the toilet today. never done it before but such a ditz!

14+1 today. Went for a check up yesterday and doc could not find the heartbeat with Doppler. The same issue I have been having with mine from home. So I had to get a ultrasound. He was fine, movin About and flipping. I'm convinced he hides from dopplers.

Attachments

• IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
babi- great picture! glad all is okay!

mambunny - bump is looking great!

mummy - that's so great you felt such good movement! Maybe you could start a journal for littleone to get your feelings out for the time being? I'm sure OH will come along, but yes for guys they have to go through their own feelings about the baby too.

I felt a flutter 3 or more days ago, the night my grandmother passed I felt alot of movement, and ever since I can feel alot when I'm laid flat. Like twisting Inside. It's so nice t feel finally.

So.... my tummy is pretty upset today (diarrhea, such irony after three months of constipation):blush: ... and yet, I want to eat ALL THE CHOCOLATE... :dohh:

Sigh.

CONFESSION: I just downed a massive milkshake and a Philly cheesesteak!!! :) I am blaming it on my twins requiring lots of protein. And calcium. Definitely needed the calcium. :)

Mummy, so sorry :( I've been feeling movement, but can't wait to feel bigger kicks. Mine still just feels like a little fish in there, with a tiny push/punch on occasion. I have to be in a very specific position though.

Finally starting to feel 'somewhat' human, even though I still have my bad days...I've been able to eat more this week than I have the entire pregnancy.

Mamabunny great bump!!!

Babi he looks perfect!!

I've lost over 1.5 stone so far!!! Granted I was over weight to start with but still.

I've just got out of hospital once again it looks like I can cope 1 and half week at home before I have to be admitted again. They gave me loads of fluids this time though, more than they've done before so hopefully should keep me going for awhile. I was up every 30mins last night peeing though - something I'm really not used to haha. I normally go like 2/3 a day lol.

Xlaura - I'm glad you're back home and I hope you can do alright there for a bit so you don't have to go back quite so quickly :hugs:

Last day of school tomorrow before the Easter hols for my kids. Haven't gone mad with planning stuff as I'm still quite tired, so less big outings, more picnic and friends to play I think. I am looking forward to less in out in out of the house/car etc though! And no work! No times to adhere to. Bliss!

I finally had my 1st scan on Monday and have been so happy since. I finally feel like I can relax and enjoy the pregnancy and my HG has even stopped so I feel human again! :cloud9:
I've attached the scan pic, apologies that it's on its side I have no idea why it does that from my mobile!
We are staying team yellow and my csection is booked for 18th September :happydance:
Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly