2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Nothing much here, I too feel like time is dragging! It's like I made it out the first trimester, but now its just a boring period. No movement, not much of a bump. Sigh. I'm ready for some action. I do have a 14 week appt tomorrow. Probably no ultrasound, just Doppler. It would be nice to see baby boy again.

I agree, second tri and nothing eventful... Just waiting. Waiting for some real movement (I haven't really felt any lately... kind of worried). Waiting for my next appointment and to hear baby again. Waiting to schedule my gender ultrasound. Waiting to be able to work on the nursery.

Meh.

Some sad family news, my grandmother passed away today and I'm absolutely heart broken for my father. He is broken up. The funeral is next week and although I don't get along with the other family I will go to support him.... Sori to bring everyone down

Sorry for your loss mummy2_1.

Not alot to report here either. 17 weeks today! Just cant wait for my 20 week scan, 17th April!

Have any of you found a good pregnancy workout you like? Now that I'm feeling a bit more human I'm ready to get active again. I've found a few on youtube, the Denise Austin ones are cheesy but after doing them.. I must admit I kind of like them! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH6IrhTjdR0

Sparkles - is that the toning one? I planned to do that one tomorrow :)

I am gonna hafta look into that. I weighed myself the past two days and it says I've gained 5 pounds since my last doctor appointment 3 weeks ago! :wacko: I've gained a total of 16 pounds so far and will be 17 weeks tomorrow... so basically 16 pounds in 12 weeks. Not cool :nope: I haven't really been eating like I did before because I get full quicker now. My OH is totally ok with me getting bigger so I am too, to an extent. I just don't wanna get TOO big to the point it causes me major discomfort and any health issues. I gained 25-30 with my DS and 35-40 with my DD... perhaps I'm heading for 45-50 with this baby? Yikes.

I may have to look into that - I haven't gained any weight yet (I'm not supposed to as I'm very overweight, supposed to just maintain until third tri and then gain should not exceed 11 lbs). I have longstanding issues with my lower back (which majorly contributed to my weight gain) and staying active/mobile makes a HUGE difference in pain management, especially as I can't take any of my usual drugs at this time. I laid off the yoga during first tri (just too tired) but wanted to get back into doing... something. Might try this!

https://m.youtube. com/watch?v=btVp5F7HOfo

This is the one I've been doing.

Edit:* I had to put a space between the full stop and com as it wasn't posting the link for some reason?! So just remember that when you copy/paste!
Edit 2!.* when you copy and paste it puts %20 where I put the space (I have no clue why?!) so just delete that!

Tristansmom - I'm also on the lookout for some good prenatal yoga on youtube. If I find a good one, I'll share

:( I have done the panorama genetic test twice now and got no results AGAIN. :(. Torture. I just want to know everything's looking ok so I can tell MIL.

i have no idea how much Ive gained. Im hiding from the scales for as long as I possibly can. To be brutally honest I really dont care.
Ive been eating well and cut down on takeaways( although im munching on a dominos now!) so I know im doing what I should be doing. Tiredness is back...

Some sad family news, my grandmother passed away today and I'm absolutely heart broken for my father. He is broken up. The funeral is next week and although I don't get along with the other family I will go to support him.... Sori to bring everyone down

I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->