2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Totally TMI but have to share with people who will get a laugh...

Preface: Every night DD and I shower together and get our PJs on before I put her to bed. (Poor hubby!)

TMI: My areolas/nipples have turned darker in colour with all of these hormones!!

Tonight: We get out of the shower and are drying off and she tells me that I have raspberries on my breasts. LMAO

Funny! Mine are definitely darker and larger. I'm sporting silver dollars now :/

I want mega baby shopping yesterday. Lots of clothes which i love - i know everyone will buy me them but i desperately need to make sure i like some of them!

I'm still being sick and so tired all the time. Although glucose gablets are the best thing ever. Theyre used for diabetic people when theyre on a hypo but theyre actually really safe and work well in pregnancy! Its just lots of sugar!

My husband has moved out for the time being. I feel so much better with life! I dont have to worry about him all the time... i mean i do worry but the stress and the arguments were all getting a bit much!

shellideaks - They've put me on progesterone supplements to hopefully prevent another preterm birth. Did you have a "cause" for your early labor before? It sounds like you're in the UK, but they might have them available to you there too?

My waters have broken spontaneously with all my children. At 36+2, 36+1 and 32+4. No obvious reasons as to why. I have read about progesterone supplements but I don't think it's very common to be given them in the UK.

I didn't know that about your others! My main problem is pprom but my recent babies my cervix has changed. I've ppromed early even with Justyce and Jack at 29+1 and 19+5. My high risk said that there isn't much to do to help with pprom (if it's recurrent/a problem) as they don't know much about what causes it or anything.

Hope everyone is well. I've been lurking since introducing myself a few weeks ago but wanted to update :) had a second scan today and baby was perfect. Due date is still 27th september. I'm 100% sure baby is a boy :cloud9:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1427742411276.jpg
    FB_IMG_1427742411276.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 5
Knobby you're sister is being completely inconsiderate and a total b*tch, sorry. I wouldn't invite or include her in anything.

Yikesbaby that hilarious :laugh2: My OH jokes that he has pepperoni size nipples because he's gained some weight over the past year (his nipples are small, I have no idea what he's talking about) but MINE on the other hand are definitely the pepperonis :rofl:

We had our gender scan today since baby was measuring big last time they got us in a couple days before 15w. No doubt though, it's another :blue:!

Attachments

• IMG_1787.jpg
    IMG_1787.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 10
Gorgeous scan pic pink_bow!

Congrats on team blue daydream :)

I was meant to go for my gender scan today but OH got held up in work so I had to cancel. I went to bed and cried about it, bloody hormones :haha:

Rebooked for Friday though :happydance:

Hi pink bow. Congrats!! Great scan!

So cute daydream! Love the gender reveal :)

Littleone - glad your stress is gone! Hope the door hit him on the way out ;)

That's too bad u had to cancel ur appointment shelli. Glad u got it rebooked quick! Haha I had an emotional day yesterday. I cried about 5 or 6 times for no apparent reason!!

Hope everyone is well. I've been lurking since introducing myself a few weeks ago but wanted to update :) had a second scan today and baby was perfect. Due date is still 27th september. I'm 100% sure baby is a boy :cloud9:

Great scan, my baby will not be still enough for a full body and face shot like this! Congratulations!

babifever, I just noticed in your signature that you found out gender through Harmony. I am waiting on my Harmony test results. It was a week today and still nothing. How long did it take for you to find out? I am getting so anxious about it, ughhh!

Today I have woken up with a headache. How is that fair?!
Sorry, really not much point to this post. Just annoyed!

Hello just found you ladies I am due in Sept with twins these will be babies number 4 and 5 for me :flower:

Aww congrats on team blue Daydream!!!!!

Mine doesn't cooperate for scans like that either pink bow...beautiful pic!

Oh and it's driving me crazy that I have to wait another week and a half to find out the gender! We found out at 15 wks, 1 day with DS...but my mom wanted to be at this ultrasound and she's out of town this week. Not so patiently waiting over here lol.

babifever, I just noticed in your signature that you found out gender through Harmony. I am waiting on my Harmony test results. It was a week today and still nothing. How long did it take for you to find out? I am getting so anxious about it, ughhh!

8 days including the weekend. I called them myself starting day 7.

Littleone I'm so happy for you, glad you are feeling better and less stressed :hugs: Good for you!

Aww congrats on another boy daydream!

Shelli it's OK, I'd be upset and crying too :hugs:

Aww cute scan photo pinkbow!

Wow welcome and congrats bunnyhop! :hi:

Happy 18 weeks sparkles! I'll be at sweet tater status tomorrow!

My left nipple was leaking last night! So weird! At first I was super confused about how my shirt got wet from underneath. Anyone else??

Baby is moving a lot more than last week and the movements are feeling stronger. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->