2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Just got the results today, so 8 days here too. All clear on trisomy disorders and we are having another boy! :)

knobby - I'm surprised you're leaking with your first baby but some people do! I keep getting afraid I might leak but haven't had any yet, but I do get some sensations so I can tell that my boobies are doing something in there. Thankfully haven't had the letdown feeling, that will send me into a panic!

Hi ladies! I was on a while back but life has been crazy and I haven't been on since! I found out on Sunday that I am having another girl! We are thrilled! I know girls lol, I wanted a boy but I was super nervous about it as well! Anyways... I still get sick almost everynight and I am exhausted ALL THE TIME!! I'm also fairly bummed that I have an anterior placenta so I only feel tiny movements on my sides :( I know I'm not going to feel this one as much as I did my first and that makes me sad. I loved all the big movements!! I hope all is well with you all.

Argh I just feel crap today. Woken up early by youngest, husband is on nights so is asleep (our bedroom is right next to the lounge) dd shredded a tyre on her bike (I have no idea how!!) out front so now is grumping around as the neighbours kids are on bikes and she's on a scooter (poor kid?!!?) I totally forgot that id said id look after my friends boy (he's almost five but almost non-verbal, but very loud in the noises he makes) so while I'm trying not to shhh him and my youngest ds I I kinda am as my dh is trying to sleep. Its pouring with rain, I have no where to take them (my friend, bless her, left no shoes/coat/car seat for her son) and I was in surprised shock when she dropped him off as id totally forgot he was coming that I didn't think to ask before she left.
And I feel like crying because while my bump isn't really a bump, nothing fits!!!! I lent my maternity stuff to a "friend" a couple years back and she never returned it. So I'm in skinny jeans unbuttoned and a long top I normally wear for cleaning, painting etc.

Sorry, moany whingy lovelyness today.

Ok, and there are people out there with real problems and I'm moaning about literally nothing.

Knobby my boobs just sweat right now, no leaking just underboob sweat :laugh2:

Congrats on another boy likeaustralia! Congrats on another girl caseita!

18 weeks today and have an appointment this afternoon! Hoping I'll get my gender ultrasound scheduled...
20150401_074447.jpg

Congrats likeaustralia and caseita on finding out the gender of your babies! I find out in 5 days. :). Can't wait.

knobby - I'm surprised you're leaking with your first baby but some people do! I keep getting afraid I might leak but haven't had any yet, but I do get some sensations so I can tell that my boobies are doing something in there. Thankfully haven't had the letdown feeling, that will send me into a panic!

I haven't had any sensations that day other than tenderness really. So it took me by surprise. I have felt burning sensation in my boobs before, but it has probably been a week or 2 since I have felt that. It was for the most part clear fluid and I watched it very slowly come out from my nipple. I hope it is a good sign that my milk supply will be good once baby is here since I do plan on breastfeeding. :)

Hi ladies! I've been popping in and out but haven't been on BnB so much lately. I would love to join the FB group - may I?

Heyyy,

I have such a lovely bump now!
My appetite has gone completely which is rubbish, I wish it was back. I go out for nice food and I just can't stomach it!

I went for my gender scan today and baby was tucked up in a ball facing my back. We couldn't see a thing! So got to go back next week :(

I know, the lady even had me on a birthing ball trying to get it to budge but it was having none of it lol.

Haha naughty baby!
I'm going to try to find out but since I also know it would be lovely to be team yellow I hope its like that and can't tell!
I have no willpower!

I am feeling so many flutters and tiny jabs/kicks :cloud9: makes up for still feeling sick!

It's lovely isn't it pink_bow! I've been feeling little kicks the last few days :)

Sorry you're still feeling sick though.

I had an awful embarrassed teenager moment this morning. Liam and I went out for a drink last night and he got a little drunk. Woke up to two huge hickeys on either side of my neck!!!
Then to make it worse I'd put foundation over them and a scarf over the top and went to my mums. My sister decided she would love to try on my scarf and I forgot so I took it off and mum saw and said...
'Isn't that what got you pregnant in the first place?'

Embarrassed teenager who would have loved the ground to swallow her up right there and then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->