2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Hi ladies - mind if I join the Facebook group too?

Found out a few days ago that we are expecting our 3rd BOY! Though for sure it was a girl this time but it's sunk in now that he's a boy & am excited :) I was shocked when she told me boy :haha:

Hi ladies - mind if I join the Facebook group too?

Found out a few days ago that we are expecting our 3rd BOY! Though for sure it was a girl this time but it's sunk in now that he's a boy & am excited :) I was shocked when she told me boy :haha:

There are alot of boys coming this year!

We're having our second girl. :). Glad to add you all. If you're having trouble why don't you help me find you on there. Pm me your fb name.

Congrats on your boy Liammommy!

I have my gender scan rescheduled for Tuesday night. Hoping baby plays ball this time :haha:

I'm still really torn about finding out the gender. I'd love to but id also love the surprise!
Lots of decisions to be made!

Littleone if you're still unsure you could get the ultrasound tech to write it in an envelope at your next scan so you've got it then and you don't have to feel rushed to decide!

That's a good point! I could do that but then its all so tempting just to sneak a peak!#
The other worry I have is that though my training I've had a little bit of sonography experience so I can (if its a goodish angle) tell what the baby is. Im going to ask them to tell me when they look so I can turn away but even so!

Littleone - I would love to be team yellow but my DH will have none of it!

Shelli - hope baby cooperates for you this time! Can't wait to hear

AFM- I have started to feel baby move here and there. ❤️ Feels like a little goldfish. Gender US is April 20 but I feel like I ruined the surprise when I asked the doctor to peek down there at 13 weeks. He totally pointed out boy parts and said his guess was boy but that it was way too early. I had a gut feeling this one was a girl but since seeing those "boy parts" I can only think of a boy now! Lol

I felt baby kick my hand for the first time Thursday evening! Then late Saturday eve saw my lower tummy poke out a few times from kicks and/or jabs!!! My LO has been quite active as of late... I love it!

How exciting everyone is starting to feel their babies! I still only feel little movements because of the anterior placenta and I haven't felt her at all today... I'm nervous but trying not to stress too much as I know it's still early...

Found out I have a Anterior Placenta, so it may be a while for the movement on my end.....I had a lot going on this appointment, welcome to read my journal on last page.

All you ladies and feeling babies move! Ah, can't wait. I really haven't felt anything yet, but it's still early.

19 weeks today!! Yay! Cant wait to be 20+ weeks, feel like I shall be making some headway then!
Lots of kicking and wiggling going on here. Dh has felt it a few times now too. Had to sit for almost an hour to feel it, and be wouldn't normally be so patient but we bad some game of thrones to catch up on!!
Babifever I read your journal entry about you scan yesterday. I hope your not feeling too anxious about all that they've said, and pray your little boy is healthy. We're all here for you :hugs:

Babifever - I read your journal... I know that is very scary listening to all the things they said and the what ifs. I will be praying that all is perfect with your LO. I know its so hard.... But try to just enjoy every minute of your sweet baby boy growing. He's gonna be perfect no matter what 😍😍

I had an anterior placenta with my DS. I felt him kick but not until about 23 weeks and not as often as usual.

Praying for you babifever!!

My little one has been wiggling a lot too. Feeling more like kicks/thumps rather than just squirms and pokes. It makes pregnancy so much more real when you can feel baby moving!!! We find out gender on Friday (3 days away) and I am so nervous for some reason!! Had my 16 wk check up yesterday and all was well. Heartbeat measured 154 on Doppler (even though baby was hiding and she had a hard time finding him/her at first).

Oh and I keep forgetting about the FB group. I would love instructions on how to be added!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->