2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Happy 19 weeks caseita and Sparkles!

Happy 16 weeks babifever!

My LO is noticeably active in the morning and later in the evening, probably because I'm sitting still and can notice more. I feel much more pops and pokes more often since just after hitting the 18 week mark. My OH got to feel baby kick his hand a few times late yesterday while we were on the couch. We're both really anxious to SEE the kicks again.

Thanks so much ladies! I'm feeling a lot better today.

Hey, I feel like my stomach is growing at night, so hopefully I'll see a pop sometime soon. My next milestone is 20 weeks!

Hope you all are doing well, jealous of all the movement!

My ticker says baby is 5 ounces, he actually is as of yesterday!

Had the anatomy ultrasound yesterday @ 18w4d.... it's a BOY! :blue: :) Totally took us by surprise because the nub theory convinced us we were having a girl.

Everything else on the ultrasound was perfect. No issues to be found. He was actually measuring a few days ahead.

https://i62.tinypic.com/2m7t9y1.png

https://i62.tinypic.com/2eqe7ur.png

https://i59.tinypic.com/255037c.png

congrats on the little boy knobby!!

Question ladies who have felt the baby already-- I think I've felt my little bean move. The first time it felt like an odd muslce twitch, or almost like I could feel a strong pulse but it wasn't in sync with my heart beat. It made my tummy move a bit, so I would be surprised if it were anything but baby. Then last night it felt like teensy little tickles in my stomach.

The movements are so much more subtle than I imagined they would be though, I guess I was expecting them to be super obvious.

Is this sorta how they felt to you? Or were they so undeniably clear you had no questions?

littlejune yes! It almost feels like little butterflies or little fingers tapping from the inside, like little tickle taps. At least to me that's how it started. I questioned them, but because it was happening pretty much everyday I kinda figured it was baby.

Thanks everyone! It was nice to buy little boy outfits the other day :)

congrats on the little boy knobby!!

Question ladies who have felt the baby already-- I think I've felt my little bean move. The first time it felt like an odd muslce twitch, or almost like I could feel a strong pulse but it wasn't in sync with my heart beat. It made my tummy move a bit, so I would be surprised if it were anything but baby. Then last night it felt like teensy little tickles in my stomach.

The movements are so much more subtle than I imagined they would be though, I guess I was expecting them to be super obvious.

Is this sorta how they felt to you? Or were they so undeniably clear you had no questions?

Yes! It does feel like small muscle twitches or light tapping. Now that you have felt it you will notice it gradually becoming stronger and more noticeable as the days go on. I feel it the most when I am lying down or just sitting on the couch.

Exactly the same with me, when I'm sitting at my desk at work or on the couch or lying down. I'm not busy and able to really notice the movements.

Thanks ladies- I'm sure that's what it was! I think I was just surprised as to how subtle it felt. Pretty exciting

Congrats on your baby boy Knobby!!!!!!

I have my gender scan tomorrow and I'm convinced we are having another boy, so I may be joining you on team blue!!!

Littlejune, yes! That is definitely baby!!!

I've just had some maternity tops I bought delivered so took my first bump pic in one :)

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150409_175852_zps04xygxhd.jpg

Sorry it's massive :haha:

The bumps look great! I love your top shelli!

Yes we do have quite a few boys coming our way don't we!

Thank you, I fell in love with it too. Saw it online and had to have it for Summer!

I am hoping to update with gender tomorrow, assuming my 3rd gender scan goes better than the others :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->