2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Is it too late to join?

Due date is now 30th September, although I may not be able to go full term so likely be delivering earlier.

We are staying Team Yellow, its gonna kill me but DH really wants a surprise! My gut says boy though (or may just be wishful thinking after 2 girls!)

Iv been having a pretty miserable time - I have a dysfunctional pelvis and the pregnancy hormones etc have made it so much worse. I have been on crutches since 11 weeks and now have to use a wheelchair for going out. Sleep is a thing of the past as I am so sore. I see a chiropractor twice a week to re-align my pelvis but it doesn't stay in place. If it carries on doing this after baby is born I may need my pelvis fused in place. Life is fun!

Would love to join the facebook group if someone can message me the info :)

Congratulations and welcome.to sweetpeas. Il add you to front page and :yellow: next to your name. Pm horseypants think she does the fb page

Sori I've been absent ladies if anyone would like to msg and update op with gender pls let me know.

Thanks mummy!

Are many people feeling movement yet? I was hoping to feel this one early seen as its my second (progressing) pregnancy- but I have an anterior placenta so no idea when I will feel it!

I'm feeling little pokes, I get a couple a day at least but they only started in the last week or so. Not sure where my placenta is yet.

I started feeling little pops and pokes from 13+ weeks. Now baby regularly moves and I feel pops, pokes, wiggles and stabs regularly. Yesterday baby was SO active! Actually saw my belly jut out a couple times last weekend for the first time, it was amazing! My OH can feel baby kick his hand now too. I love it!

I've had movement from about 15+. Now it's more rolling Around motion I feel and little pops of kickin here and there

Thanks mummy!

Are many people feeling movement yet? I was hoping to feel this one early seen as its my second (progressing) pregnancy- but I have an anterior placenta so no idea when I will feel it!

I have a anterior too, still nothing

Hi ladies! I posted this on the FB group already, but we are officially team :pink::pink::pink:!!!!

Baby girl wasn't cooperating at first and I was so scared we wouldn't get to find out...but she finally moved and we got a 100% shot (3 lines)! ;) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Been m.i.a, had a few days away at the seaside!
Lots of reading to catch up on! Welcome newcomers and congrats on all the gender announcements!!!

Hi girls! Havent been in the forum for a while. I got my bfp on the 9th jan! Baby due 17th sept ;)) super excited and its our first preg. Still dont know if we re having a girl or a boy however i think its a boy hehe!

Hope we all have a safe pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby! Xx

welcome Shary!

Just wanted to give a general update on how things are for me. Nausea has really subsided (finally!) and food is finally tasting good again! I've been getting lots of little kicks and flutters. DH was able to feel it a few days ago, so that was great. It's still not super strong but feeling it a little better each day. I've been keeping up with my pregnancy fitness on youtube. Doing the Denise Austen Fit and Firm cardio pretty much daily and sometimes I'll do the toning one right after. I did do a prenatal yoga on youtube the other day that was pretty good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSFobwvQTg

If you have any prenatal fitness videos that you like (on youtube or elsewhere), please share! It'll be a long five more months if I'm doing the same ones over and over lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->