2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Good luck to you both!! Can't wait to hear your results!!

My LO was moving like crazy yesterday!! So many flutters that felt like little tickles in the same spot! I'm so excited to feel him/her now!! :wohoo:

So relieved - baby actually moved for the first time last night, enough that I could feel with my fingers!! I've been so worried as I felt my son much earlier.... Huge relief!

Congrats on the gender reveals and first flutters! Very exciting day for so many!

Warning - excuse my pity party

I did not sign up for this

I did not plan to get pregnant with rose colored glasses.
I expected morning sickness
I expected tiredness
I expected fluid retention and food aversions
I expected the raging hormones and sleepless nights
I expected to be uncomfortable.

Ive done this before - I thought I knew what to expect.

I did NOT expect to be in pain 24/7
I did NOT expect to be unable to walk without support
I did NOT expect to need a wheelchair at 15 weeks pregnant
I did NOT expect to be unable to even sit and play with my children
I did NOT expect to be unable to maintain my home
I did NOT expect to feel guilty, to feel like I am letting my family down.

This is NOT what I signed on for :cry:

Aww huni bless you. Your rli having a hard time and totally deserve to rant and rave. Your body is putting you through alot, you shouldn't feel guilty you are doing an amazing thing carrying your baby inside You. You are definitely not lettiNg Your family down.

My last pg I was in the shittiest mood feeling down and sorry for myself (I was not in pain like to u or having anywhere near as rough a time-and still i was making life he'll for my nearest and dearest) a close friend sed to me 'right now your an octopus, you have four arms four legs, two brains and two hearts. Two souls. Two mighty strong wills, you can fight together to become two separate ppl' i love this. Cheers me up no end when I'm down. Hope it helps a tiny bit.

YOur doing Amazing. You are a warrior, don't doubt yourself.x

Joining the pity party - my ex (my son's father) is being a total dipstick right now. He found out from my son about the baby so took it upon himself to show a FIVE YEAR OLD an "educational" video about how babies are made. And why would he do that?

Because he's a homophobic, transphobic bigot. His goal was to prove to my son that my wife must be a man because it takes a man to make a baby. (My wife is transgender but very much a woman. I got pregnant through IUI.)

I'm so angry I could literally kill someone. Not only did he UNILATERALLY decide to educate my son about the mechanics of sex, YEARS before he was ready (so now I have to tell the kindergarten teacher that this subject may come up), he did so in the most bigoted, discriminatory way possible.

AAAARREREGGGGGHHH.

TristansMom - what a prick!

I am just over it.

Its not even just being in pain. That I can handle. But not being able to walk? Its insane. I cant stand for longer than 30 seconds without crutches before my legs start shaking and I fall. I cant cook, wash dishes, hang washing out, vaccum - ANYTHING. My poor hubby works full time and then comes home with more work to do - but has to cook and clean and do everything else. :cry: we dont qualify for any home help - and cant afford a housekeeper on top of all the chiropractor and physio bills

Tristansmom that is awful!!! What a small minded person he must be!!!! But to try and impose that on your son is disgraceful.

Crazymumma I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Your husband sounds like a gem, bless him. Hoping things improve for you. :hugs:

Congrats on the girls ladies!

Tristansmom wow what a total idiot :growlmad: So sorry you have to deal with that :hugs:

Crazymumma I'm sorry u r having a rough go. U rant away. Hope things get better!

Tristansmom wow... just wow. I can't believe what an a** to do that. Sorry you have to deal with it

Congrats on the gender reveals...I'm still going back and forth about finding out.

Sorry your ex is such an ass, Tristansmom. Not cool, not cool at all. I didn't realize you had a wife and did IUI. My friend and her wife have been trying for a couple years without success :(

Crazymumma, so sorry to hear you are in so much pain. I must've missed your story as to what's going on. Is there any hope you will be able to walk and be more comfortable later in pregnancy?

Edit: just read back. Did you have the same pelvis situation with your other children. What a pain. Sorry!!

Daydream, saw your video...looking forward to trying it. I have been so bad this time around. last time, without a kid, I was great and exercised three days a week until 25 weeks. This time I just haven't found the time. We are active and go on walks all the time but nothing that makes me sweat. Not looking forward to loosing the baby weight this time around.

Thanks guys! I'm a little calmer now, but I was SUPER angry all weekend. Was actually pretty worried it might affect baby, but I think it's ok - still having the odd flutter/kick now and then, hoping they get stronger soon!

Sbmack - good luck to your friend! Hope it works for her soon. My wife and I are SUPER excited to have a little brother or sister for Tris (who lives with us, only sees his dad every second weekend so my wife is more of a parent that the dipstick ex).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->