2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Mm choc and mango.

Lol!

Mango I'm having a boy, what are you having?

Laura, cooking definitely makes it worse. I'm trying to cook ds dinner right now and it is turning my stomach.

20 +3 scan! Was amazing to see baby wriggling around, and sucking a thumb!

Also my Dr confirmed I have pupps/pep. Arghh, its annoying!!

Attachments

• WP_20150417_16_07_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150417_16_07_08_Pro.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
CrazyMumma wow what a total b*tch that lady was to you and your DH! :growlmad: She should want to help you attain the help you both obviously need right now! Ugh, that just makes me so irritated that people can use and abuse assistance and get it without a problem for just being lazy and unmotivated when there are so many that honestly NEED the help! I am SO happy to see that you were approved, an apology is being issued and that you are doing better emotionally :hugs:

Sparkles that's awesome! Aww how adorable, baby is a thumb sucker!

Thanks everyone. Fingers crossed I can start enjoying this pregnancy.

I love how facebook can remind you of things to look back on. Mine just popped up - on this day 5 years ago I was due with Miss 4! (shame she wasn't born for another 17 days though!)

Sparkles - gorgeous scan! Can they do anything now that they know what it is?

sparkles - such a sweet scan photo! I'm curious if this baby will be a thumb sucker during the anatomy scan, every scan we've had so far his hands have been up near his face.

They prescribed a moisturiser and a steroid cream that I'm only to use if I reach my wits end apparently!!

CrazyMumma my FB just showed me a photo of Oreos and milk I was pigging out on a year ago today (def not pregnant). Last night my OH ran me to the store to grab some Chips Ahoy cookies I just HAD to have with milk!

Funny how history repeats itself :dohh:

Had a little bit of spotting and pain last night which was a lovely trip to A&E just to make sure everything was okay.

Apparently I have a fairly low lying placenta but it should change. Baby looked happy though but did not want to cooperate with finding the gender out. I still have my 20 week anatomy scan to look forward to though!

A coworker died in a car accident last night on the way home from work. So scary. :( really good guy. Leaves behind a wife and three kids.

I'm so sorry horseypants, that's awful x

hello everyone, I have been MIA for a while. Lots of posts to catch up.

Horseypants - i'm sorry to hear that, it is terrible.

For me, I had my 20 weeks anatomy scan last Thursday, baby boy is fine, the tech was not concern about anything. Yay, I still have to go see my OB Dr. for him to read the results to me. Another milestone for me.

As for baby room , we got the walls painted. We are doing white walls with accent/decorations in green/yellow. We will start on doing the baby closet next. Other than this, we haven't buy anything baby related yet. Where is everyone on their nursery room as of now? Did you guys buy any baby stuff yet? OH, jut a questions for you all, do you think baby closet need more drawers to put stuff in or more hanging space to hang ? I can't decide how many drawers/shelf to put in the baby closet yet. TIA.

Hope everyone is doing great.

So sad horseypants :hugs:

We haven't done a thing to our nursery yet aside from deciding which room to use. We chose the smaller of the two bedrooms since its warmer and lighter in the second bedroom. We will probably decide more in the next few weeks when we find out what we're having :)
As far as closet/drawers, I'm not sure! Baby #1 on the way :)

For the clothes storage, we have one long bar for hanging shirts and fold the rest, we have a big six drawer dresser that we use for: socks, hats, pajamas, shorts, pants, shoes, onesies

Yeah we use draws a lot more than the wardrobe. We only have a tiny wardrobe which I thought wouldn't be big enough and I'd have to use some in the spare room but I've never struggled and always just use the draws, and hung up 'decent' clothes.

Sorry about your co worker horseypants - thoughts are with his wife and children!

Crazymumma - how is it going with your new helper? I'm so glad your getting some help!!!

Sparkles - awesome scan pic!!! So exciting!

Choc and Laurax- sorry to hear about all the MS, etc. this pregnancy was rough for me so far too. The all day sickness was so bad i had to take Diclegis to get through the day. Also ended up in the ER with dehydration, but the MS finally went away at 15 weeks so I'm enjoying it now!!

Having our Anatomy/Gender scan this morning ladies!! :thumbup: so excited to see baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->