2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Mm choc and mango.

Lol!

Mango I'm having a boy, what are you having?

Laura, cooking definitely makes it worse. I'm trying to cook ds dinner right now and it is turning my stomach.

I don't know yet Choc. My 20 week scan is next week. M hubby and fam don't wish to know what I'm havign and want it to be a surprise like we did with my first. I might however ask DH to step out of the room and let the nurse tell me. I kind of would like to know this time around so that I can just prepare I guess... not sure.

A coworker died in a car accident last night on the way home from work. So scary. :( really good guy. Leaves behind a wife and three kids.

Horseypants that's horrible!! OMG I just think f his wife and kids and how on earth do they overcome something like that. You never want to see anyone go through those things.

Yeah we use draws a lot more than the wardrobe. We only have a tiny wardrobe which I thought wouldn't be big enough and I'd have to use some in the spare room but I've never struggled and always just use the draws, and hung up 'decent' clothes

xLaura, I was looking online o Pintrests at how you can convert wardrobes too by adding additional shelving and storage. They have some really cool ideas online that will turn an ordinary wardrobe into a super closet lol... I've made DH and m nephew promise that it will be their summer project lol

Having our Anatomy/Gender scan this morning ladies!! :thumbup: so excited to see baby!!

Can't wait to hear what you're having Grateful. Let us know if any of the typical cravings/myths were correct for you like craving sweet/salty etc.

horseypants that is terrible to hear. Hope you are doing OK :hugs:

aries we haven't done a thing to baby's room nor have we bought anything yet... waiting until my gender scan in a week then I may just have to go buy an outfit or two... :blush:

Good luck Grateful! Can't wait to hear how it went!

A coworker of mine told me I looked like a pumpkin this morning (I'm wearing an orange shirt). I really don't think he was trying to be mean or insulting, just being silly. He's really skinny and drinks alcohol often so my reply was 'Don't be jealous. We both know no matter how much beer you drink you'll never get a gut like this bad boy right here', as I rubbed my belly :laugh2:

It's a.....

:blue::blue::blue::blue: Sweet baby BOY!!

https://i58.tinypic.com/2mneskj.jpg

Aww congrats Grateful on another boy!!! What a perfect profile shot of your lil man!

21 weeks! So I'm starting to remember how when you're past 20 weeks time flies, a weeks gone by in a snap!!

Sparkles - I seem to have jumped from 12 weeks to 17! Not sure where the time went haha

Its making me think I should make a list of what I need to get done by Sept and start working through it, or I'm at risk of running out of time! Not just the baby that will be big change in Sept, my youngest is starting and school and my oldest is moving up to secondary, sooo much uniform and kit to buy!

Sparkles heart - I was saying to my oh the other day we need to write out what needs doing by September as it's going to come round so fast and were doing so much work on the house I generally think we will run out of time.

That's even before we start on baby stuff. luckily though we hardly need anything for baby as my son is only 2 but were moving him into the bigger room which all needs sorting out so baby can have his room.

Congrats Grateful!! :happydance:

Its making me think I should make a list of what I need to get done by Sept and start working through it, or I'm at risk of running out of time! Not just the baby that will be big change in Sept, my youngest is starting and school and my oldest is moving up to secondary, sooo much uniform and kit to buy!

SparklesHeart good idea to start thinking about that early, the summer can go by fast and you'll def be less stressed if you do a little bit at a time versus last minute. Closer to the end our energy will be zapped :sleep:

Congrats on the boy, Grateful.

Sorry to hear about your co-worker, Horsey. That's awful.

Time does seem to be moving fast. I just wish I wasn't still so tired. I don't remember being this lethargic with the last. I was exercising a lot more then though so that's probably the difference.

I wouldn't stress too much about getting a nursery done in time. Ours wasn't finished until the baby was months old last time. She slept in the bassinet in our room for six months anyway. We haven't decided what we will do for rooms yet. My 18 mo just started sleeping in her own bed/ room. She occasionally went down in her crib (and always ended up in our bed halfway through the night) but when she got her molars around a year she was having none of it and has been in our bed full time since. It worked so well we will probably just cosleep with #2 until he/ she is old enough for a bed too. The bed is pretty much on the floor.

Oh and Aries, we have nothing on hangers for our current daughter. We live in a very old house (built in 1870) with limited closet space so everything is in drawers. The closet in my 18 mo's room has my work clothes in it.

Thank you everyone. It was so special seeing baby yesterday!

Mummy- can you please change my due date from Sept 3 to Sept 2? Thanks!!!!

We also have very limited closet space in our house. The new baby's room is so small and has no closet so we will have to get creative! 😊

I still feel time is moving a little slow. Probably because I've been anxiously waiting (8 weeks!!!) between my last appointment and this one coming on the 29th. And I'm just dying to know the gender!!!

I'm sure summer will go by fast!! My DH don't wanna talk any planning (names, decorating, registry) until we know what we're having. Out of spite for him, bet our little leech won't want to show us! :dohh:

Ahh Sparkles don't say that! But I feel it's so true... I sweat I just hit the halfway mark now I'm 21 weeks tomorrow?! Slow down! There's so much to do still and I had a mild freak out today. My OH had to calm me down over the phone during his lunch break. I think a list sounds like a GREAT idea. I'm going to make one right now so we can cross off stuff as it's completed :thumbup: I did that with our bedroom remodel and it helped me see progress.

I tend to get myself worked up easily. *DEEP BREATH*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->