• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2016 May Miracles

So sorry for your loss, Michelle :hugs:

Mine haven't really been sore this pregnancy; sometimes they tingle or feel full, but other than that they are well-behaved! :haha:

ja - I had the brown and pink spotting right around where you're at now, and it turned out to be nothing. Just try not to overdo it! :hugs:

mrsmax - Good luck!! I hope you see a healthy growing baby! :happydance:

I managed to skip morning sickness the first time around, so hoping I get lucky again. I've had really quick flashes of nausea if I'm hungry, but so far that's been it. Going to go buy some saltines to nibble on during the day.

Butterfly - I love that idea! (our scans will be here before we know it :happydance:)

:wave: Hi ladies - my symptoms come and go too. Mianly tired and hungary - and still no notable ms, which is crazy as with my first I had hypermises - this one must be a boy! So bug hugs to everyone suffering with nausea - I really, really feel for you. Take it easy and go see the doc if it gets too bad.

So....I had my 7 week scan today. We saw a baby and a strong heartbeat :happydance: Bubs measured 6 plus 1. I was tracking ovulation so I put myself at 6 plus 5, but I was reassured that a few days out at this stage is nothing to worry about and it all looked good :cloud9:

Feeling like I might actually be having a baby!!!

The heartbeat was 196 bpm!! I asked if this was too fast, but she seemed very pleased with it! She said it varies so much at this stage. I guess better to have a fast one than a slow one!

Have my first appointment scheduled for Monday morning, so I guess the blood test from Friday came back positive. :haha:

Sorry Michelle, this process is so emotionally draining. Keep well.

Mrs max- wow, now I'm excited for my scan and it's only in 2 weeks time🙈

So exciting... so many scans coming up!!! Mine will be 3 weeks from today :coffee: hurry up and let's pass the time lol

My 6 year wedding anniversary is may 8th, I wonder if baby will decide to come and share that day with us?!

Hi! Can I join please?!
My name is Maria, I'm pregnant- due May 11th with my third child 😍

Welcome doodlepants congratulations h&h 9 months! X
Pink that would be awesome we conceived on our 4 year anniversary hoping baby this one comes a few days early on the 9th it's oh's birthday would make it a birthday to remember lol x

My worry has went away today, thanks to the nausea! Nothing too bad yet, but it's def there!
I tried to eat a peanut better chocolate granola bar today, it was so gross! It's been a while since I had one, but I used to love them.

I've got my 1st midwife appt on Thursday :) excited just to be actively doing baby related activities!!

Hi, can I join in too. I'm pregnant with number 3 and due May 10th.

I am feeling so sick all day everyday!! Started around 5+4. Breast tenderness comes and goes - usually evenings are the worst and I'm exhausted all the time.

My first scan is October 13th although I know I'll only be 10 weeks - midwife wants to go from first day of last cycle instead of ovulation. I don't mind as it means I'll get another scan a couple of weeks later :)

Hi! I just found this forum from my best friend and have never been on anything like this. I don't know if there are rules or a pace we are supposed to follow? I am currently pregnant with baby #3 and due May 5th. We already have two girls, so hoping for a boy! If I did anything wrong or need to add anything please let me know :)

Welcome Beeka and 3to2.

Ja and Beeka, sorry to hear about your nausea. Mine has really picked up the last few days and I'm really starting to struggle at times.

Lou, I had my first midwife appointment last week and it was nice to make the pregnancy feel more official. I hope your appointment goes well.

3to2, how old are your daughters? I'm also expecting my 3rd, but I have 2 boys already, aged 18 months and 3. A girl would be lovely this time but another little boy would be equally lovely.

Hi I'd like to join. Just got a bfp today at 11dpo (nice dark one so hoping that's a good sign!). Edd of May 27th. This will be #2 for me.

My 6 year wedding anniversary is may 8th, I wonder if baby will decide to come and share that day with us?!

My first was born the day after our 5th wedding anniversary and the day we went out to dinner to celebrate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->