2016 Snowflakes!! (Nov/Dec Rainbows)

Welcome Pumpkin! Is there anything you're wanting specifically? :) Progesterone at 15 at that time is actually pretty normal :) Mine was only 4 so I had to be put on Crinone (progesterone) So you're good!

Thank you puts my mind at ease a bit!...DH and I are waiting to find out the gender of the baby when I give birth, but he keeps telling me we are having a girl ha :)

Hello pumkin. Sorry for you previous loss and lots of well wishes for this new one!

Well it's official, I have morning (more like all day) sickness and I threw up. I've never thrown up before while pregnant other than moments after I passed the sac with my MMC so I'm taking it as a good sign. I absolutely hate feeling/being sick but if it means that tiny baby keeps growing strong I'll take it. I forgot how much seeing the heartbeat affects me. Seeing it flicker away makes me love this tiny little one so much and makes me terrified of having to say goodbye again in equal measures. Just gotta stay positive and keep taking one day at a time.

How are you ladies?

Back from my scan!!!! Found Tadpole right away!!! HB was 131 and everything was perfect! Measured 6+2, right where I should be!!!!! I cried a little bit in my REs office

https://i.imgur.com/1vbt7skl.jpg

Back from my scan!!!! Found Tadpole right away!!! HB was 131 and everything was perfect! Measured 6+2, right where I should be!!!!! I cried a little bit in my REs office

https://i.imgur.com/1vbt7skl.jpg

OMG that's amazing congrats. So glad to see everything looking perfect!!! I would cry as well I'm actually scared I'd start bawling my eyes out ha

Aw, Navy, that's perfect. I'm so happy for you. DH cried at our scan yesterday unlike me. I'm not sure I know how to cry out of happiness! I think I'm still too cautious to really let it sink in.

I had my parents and (most of) my sisters over this evening. Had to stop myself from telling them once or twice!

Hi all !
Trying to ease my mind a bit. I had red bleeding last night it scared me so much. It was only when I wiped I swear when I saw it I started shaking and crying. DH and I had sex Monday night. Immediately after that I started bleeding. Do you think it could still be irritated from that ? I hope it's just that and nothing else ... :(

Pumpkin I would call your Dr. Are you still bleeding? If it's only a little bit it could be nothing, but its always best to let your Dr know. I spotted with my son simply because my cervix was so engorged with blood (which is completely normal) but it's always a good thing to tell your Dr about any bleeding you experience. Put in a pad or panty liner, if you need to change it after an hour, go straight to the ER and notify your OB. Other than that, call your OB and let him know what's going on. He may have you come in for a check up for reassurance. :hugs: I know it's hard, but stay calm :hugs:

Pumpkin I would call your Dr. Are you still bleeding? If it's only a little bit it could be nothing, but its always best to let your Dr know. I spotted with my son simply because my cervix was so engorged with blood (which is completely normal) but it's always a good thing to tell your Dr about any bleeding you experience. Put in a pad or panty liner, if you need to change it after an hour, go straight to the ER and notify your OB. Other than that, call your OB and let him know what's going on. He may have you come in for a check up for reassurance. :hugs: I know it's hard, but stay calm :hugs:

Thank you. It only seems to be when I wipe I have a panty liner on and nothing on it yet. But when I wipe it's there on the tissue. Trying so hard to stay calm but all I keep thinking is that I'm on the verge of miscarrying again :(

Is it a lot or just a little smear on the wipe? You are very early so it's also possible that baby is snuggling in deeper and causing some spotting. Did you call your OB?

Is it a lot or just a little smear on the wipe? You are very early so it's also possible that baby is snuggling in deeper and causing some spotting. Did you call your OB?

It was about a quarter size amount when I wiped. Still nothing on the liner. I'm going to call Ina few. Just going to tak a shower and relax. Trying to enjoy this pregnancy not think bad for every little thing. Also think I may be slightly dehydrated. Don't think I drank enough water yesterday.

Thank you so much for your support

You're very welcome. I know how nerve wracking it can be. Just lay in the bed and prop up your feet until you call the Dr :)

I know I didn't drink enough water yesterday either. Most likely dehydrated too. In the process of drinking more water today. Sometimes I forget to

I hope it's nothing pumkin! Bleeding can be so scary during pregnancy even if it is only a little amount. I'd rest up, call your Dr and try not to worry. Easier said than done I know!

After feeling horrible yesterday and being sick I've felt so much better today. Only felt very mild nausea which simply makes me worry. I know it can be quite normal for sickness to fluctuate but that doesn't stop me worrying!

I hope it's nothing pumkin! Bleeding can be so scary during pregnancy even if it is only a little amount. I'd rest up, call your Dr and try not to worry. Easier said than done I know!

After feeling horrible yesterday and being sick I've felt so much better today. Only felt very mild nausea which simply makes me worry. I know it can be quite normal for sickness to fluctuate but that doesn't stop me worrying!

Thank You i feel ya on that ! I told myself to stop reading the Internet because Iv made myself believe I'm ectopic. But surely it's too early and the right sided pains aren't severe they just feel like little pinches or twinges so annoying !
I know I barely had any nausea so far so that makes me worry. Too much worrying ! More being happy and enjoying if only it were that easy.

Google is our worst enemy when it comes to pregnancy and symptoms etc. With my ectopic I started spotting dark brown blood at about 5+5/6 weeks and other than some regular style cramps I never had any real pains. The bleeding steadily got heavier but never to the point that it was like a normal period. It wasn't diagnosed until I was eight weeks at which point I had to have surgery. The doctors were quite surprised that I didn't have any sort of real pain as I was quite far along for an ectopic. I'm not saying this to scare you, just pointing out that every pregnancy, ectopic or miscarriage or healthy, is different. My ectopic wasn't typical. Many women spot and bleed, particularly in first trimester, and it turns out to be nothing. Try not to worry.

I am back home from Arizona. There was turbulance on both flights on my way home, and that was not helpful for my nausea. I was careful to drink a lot of water, snack, and get up to walk every hour. I'm so happy to be back home with DH though!

Pumkin - A little late, but welcome! I hope you were able to get in touch with you doctor and relax a bit. I know that is nearly impossible.

Navy - Congrats on the scan! How are you feeling otherwise? Is it looking like you will be able to put off surgery for a while?

How is the spotting Pumpkin?

Hmmohrma, thank you and so far other than some nausea I'm feeling ok and as far as the surgery we're hoping to put it off til AT LEAST 16-18 weeks but 36+ weeks would be ideal of course.

How is the spotting Pumpkin?

Hmmohrma, thank you and so far other than some nausea I'm feeling ok and as far as the surgery we're hoping to put it off til AT LEAST 16-18 weeks but 36+ weeks would be ideal of course.

Hi! Sorry for the late response. I been resting and taking it easy. The spotting has been gone since the last time I posted about it. No cramping either 😃
My last pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage I had spotting pink brown and red throughout my entire pregnancy and also had a feeling something was wrong.

I have an appointment for my first ultrasound on April 19.

I have just been having lower pelvic pain on the right side only when I sneeze and its sharp and goes away in seconds. Today I had some slight nausea and my head is killing me also slightly dizzy but I'm not sure if that's from my pregnancy or my allergies. Oh the joys !!

Navy-how r you feeling?

Hello ladies, how are we all doing?

I've been doing okay. Nausea has settled down to only in the morning unless I dont eat for to long and make myself hungry then it comes back. I worry that my nausea isn't "strong enough" but I'm sure any nausea at all is probably a pretty good sign. I seem to be thirsty ALL THE TIME and nothing quenches it. The tiredness is also a complete killer.

I've set up my appointments for my first midwife appointment (18th April) and my first scan that isn't with the EPU (13th May). Its a good thing I'm not superstitious and believe in bad luck - its a Friday the 13th! I just hope that we get that far but as i keep saying to DH, just taking one day at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->