• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2016 Snowflakes!! (Nov/Dec Rainbows)

My OH and I aren't just happy with whatever.. and will wait until he/she is born. So no gender confirmation at our 20 weeks scan.

I'm suppose to have a scan at 6 weeks ( which will be on Sunday) but we fly to the US on Friday for two weeks, so I'll have to wait until we are back, when I'll be 8 weeks. But I guess I'll see more then so it's kind of a good thing?

My tiredness is making my OH feel like he's a single man at the moment :haha: I fall asleep at around 8pm and that's me done for the evening!:sleep:

I'm still conscious that every twinge I feel is positive rather than negative. Anyone else just really over analysing every little twinge?

Xx

Welcome Alexandra and Ser and congrats!

Mrs. Reed - I am flying next week too. Doctor said to stay super hydrated and get up to walk every hour. He said the daily aspirin should keep me from having blood clots but do it to stay safe for sure. Have fun!

We had our first ultra sound today, and this was the first time we've actually seen a heartbeat! I was so nervous right before that I almost had a panic attack. The tech talked me down and quickly pointed out the heartbeat upon starting (love her...she has also had to tell us she couldn't find a heartbeat in the past and was great with that, too). I cried my eyes out. I wasn't ready for the rush of emotions, but it sure did come! DH said Booboo looked like a hotdog.....don't know how to feel about that...lol...we go back April 19, but we measured 6w6d days today and thought we were 6w5d. That was reassuring! <3

Yes Mrs Reed I analyze every twinge too hahaha

Woohoo, Hmmohrma!!! Do you wanna share some pics?? We all love US photos!! (You don't have to of course :) )

Yes Mrs Reed I analyze every twinge too hahaha

Woohoo, Hmmohrma!!! Do you wanna share some pics?? We all love US photos!! (You don't have to of course :) )

Here is a picture of our little "hot dog" (it turns out he meant the shape of my uterus not our baby, but my little sister who is home with her first baby the last month said "lil lil melted gummy bear". Apparently we're not leaving the junk food references. I'm also including the blood stain on my cotton after blood work because it's heart shaped! <3

And yes yes yes, I analyze everything and worry when I don't feel symptoms. I find myself pushing on my boobs to make sure they're still tender all throughout the day, and then I'm starving and falling asleep on my drive home from school and remember those are definitely not my typical feelings at 4:00pm. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
Here is the heart. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 5
Hello ladies. My name is Holly and i am new here to B&B.
I recently just found out that I'm pregnant again with no cycle in between my D&C.:)
i am 20 years old and my boyfriend and i have been trying for our rainbow baby since June of last year( when we had our first miscarriage at 4 weeks and 2 days). to our delight we found out we were pregnant again in November of last year only for it to end in another miscarriage at 5 weeks.
My Dr. at that point went ahead and ordered all types of blood work that came back negative and decided that she wanted to go ahead and do a D&C and hysterscopy to make sure that everything was going ok in my uterus and that there was nothing preventing a healthy pregnancy. seeing as i have a 4 year old daughter. Well it turned out that i had a rather large benign polyp in my ovary that my dr. thinks was preventing implantation, and that i now have a completely happy,healthy uterus. As soon as i found out i was pregnant i called my dr whom started me on progesterone suppositories, 100MG once a day vaginally at bed time .( they look like little red BB's that give you awful salmon colored discharge through out the morning. Though that has been giving me a heart attack i know its just the coating of the progesterone pill and try not to worry.. otherwise id say this pregnancy is progressing smoothly. i really don't have any symptoms other than sore boobies, slight off and on nausea and constant exhaustion.i am 7+3 today which is the farthest i have ever made it except for my very first pregnancy(my daughter). i am trying to stay optimistic but its super hard because i am afraid to get attached because im afraid miscarriage is going to happen again.

Welcome NinjaKitty! Sorry for your losses :hugs: Are you hoping for anything specific? :)

Lovely to see your scan photos. Will be nice to see everyone's!

Will morning sickness is all day sickness for me. Off work today, curled up on the couch! Totally worth it for our little rainbow :baby:

Florida bound tomorrow so I may go a bit quiet on here. Will sort my scan for the week I'm back (11/04)

Have a good couple of weeks everyone. Have a great Easter, enjoy your eggs!

:thumbup:

So I've finally got my scan appointment at the EPU for next Tuesday at 6+1. Fortunately it's at 9:30 so I won't have to wait all day. Feeling nervous and scared but maybe I'll feel better come Tuesday if all is well with baby. I've had a bit of nausea the last couple of days which feels horrible but is sort of reassuring.

Stay positive!:hugs:

Look forward to seeing your pic! Try to relax this weekend xx

Thanks Mrs Reed! I hope that they give me one as they don't always at the EPU. Totally not looking forward to it as my last few scans have only brought bad news. Still, this one could be entirely different!

I understand, it's hard to believe we get the chance to have a 'normal' pregnancy.

Just stay positive and just believe that this is your time :hugs: I'm sure all will be well for you:thumbup:

We are lucky to have EPUs really, that see us so quickly!

Xx

I know right? Fortunately I even spoke to the same woman who scanned me through my pregnancy and mmc so she knows (most of) my history. She said that she really hopes that it is all good news this time round. I know that I'm going to be so anxious until I'm at least out of the first trimester. Maybe once I'm into the second trimester I'll start to relax even just a little!

I imagine that's quite comforting knowing that you have someone who knows you!

I think the anxiety is completely normal given what you've been through. I pray all goes well for you on Tues xx

I've been admitted to the hospital. I woke up at 4AM to chest pain, dizziness and vomiting. My BP was 169/112 so my husband rushed me to the ER. After several hours of failed pain medications, Zofran, an ultrasound and several consults. The results came back with gestational hypertension and a very large gallbladder stone in my duct. I MUST have surgery. Right now we are attempting to control the situation with pain meds and antibiotics so I will be in the hospital overnight to be monitored. If this plan works, the surgery will be held off as long as it can, hopefully until the second trimester. If it's not, then I will likely have surgery tomorrow or the day after. :cry:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared but if I don't have the surgery then I could go into sepsis. Right now we're really hoping that the antibiotic route will work as this will allow us to delay the surgery until I am in a more stable and secure stage in my pregnancy.

Oh no Navy! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you are okay. Take care of yourself.

Sorry to hear this! I hope that everything is ok, and not only you but little bean is ok too.

I can relate to the gall bladder pain as I had mine out years ago. KMFC'd for you.

Keep us posted when you can xx:hugs:

Welcome NinjaKitty! Sorry for your losses :hugs: Are you hoping for anything specific? :)

Thank you &#10084;&#65039;
We would love another little girl but as long as sweet bean is healthy we will be over the moon with either gender

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->