2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

I've just reserved three things at argos so hoping it starts now, I'm not brave enough to buy loads in the kids change their tastes!

Does anyone know how the 2 for £15 works in the 3 for 2? Want 6 items so would i get the lot for £30 for would they cost them up at seperately (£10 each) and they cost me £40?

Does anyone know how the 2 for £15 works in the 3 for 2? Want 6 items so would i get the lot for £30 for would they cost them up at seperately (£10 each) and they cost me £40?
They would cost them up separate

If you read back a page or two hun it's all explained. I'm not 100% but I'm sure they still honor the 2 for £15. However as i explained to the other ladies split up your order....Yes it's a pain in the ass but it's the cheapest items free. So put 3 things through at a time.

X

M and s sale online ladies...stock is going fast. Xxx

If you read back a page or two hun it's all explained. I'm not 100% but I'm sure they still honor the 2 for £15. However as i explained to the other ladies split up your order....Yes it's a pain in the ass but it's the cheapest items free. So put 3 things through at a time.

X

Sorry must have completely missed a page!! All my items are same price so will just put all through together and see what happens - hoping fur the 2 for £15

No don't say sorry hun...I'm almost positive that last year I got all my 2 for £15 stuff and as long as third item was same price or less got it free. Just make sure to put through 3 items at a time hun and it should work fine. Xxx

No don't say sorry hun...I'm almost positive that last year I got all my 2 for £15 stuff and as long as third item was same price or less got it free. Just make sure to put through 3 items at a time hun and it should work fine. Xxx

I thought if you were buying say 3 £10 items in the 2 for £15 range you would just pay £20, so no glitch as such? Very happy to be corrected on this though :)

Lol ladies I am only going by what I remember last year and I'm positive they still honored the 2 for £15 though. Leave it with I'm gonna call my store later on lol xxx

Lol ladies I am only going by what I remember last year and I'm positive they still honored the 2 for £15 though. Leave it with I'm gonna call my store later on lol xxx

I'm not disputing you jay92 and i really hope you're right. Let us know what they say. I don't even need anything from the 2 for 15 range but if there is an extra bargain to be had I'm sure i could come up with a list lol

I always thought it was one or either so you either get the 2 for £15 or 3for 2 not both ?

Ooo do let us know what you find out Jay !! X

No no elphaba I know hun I just don't want to be responsible for a group of christmas bargain crazy mummy's thinking they're getting bargain when they aint because of me lol.:nope:

So I called my store and they said although they cannot clarify for all stores the 3 for 2 offer applies on existing deals/offers in our store and most likely online. And they also said an advert will probably be on TV tonight tomo and it states on the advert deals and offers are included I. E. 2 for £15.

I hope this makes some sense. Maybe worth calling your local store to clarify thought ladies. I dont want anything in 2 for £15 either....but it really is a bargain:happydance: sure I can find something the girls need :haha: xxx

So if you buy two toys in the 2 for £15 you will get another one free under the 3 for 2 .

My store is usually crap so I bet it will be one or the other for the offers !

I've just been on live chat and he said the offers cannot be stacked as they are special offers You either need to pick from the 2 for £15 or 3 for 2 .

What I don't get then is what if you want the toys out the 2 for £15 anyway and you won't receive a free one ! DD2 loves Peppa pig and the toys I want are in the 2 for £15 lol ... hmmm may be different instore like you said Jay lol x

It's a nightmare hun isn't it!? Even call your store in the morning once it's active. Reserve items tonight just in case though as it's manic for popular toys getting the stock xxx

I think there was a glitch one year and they honoured them ...

Smyths £10 off every £50 spent in store only. Can be used in conjunction with their 2 for £15 (I did so today)

Ooo Maybe Wobbles !

I've just had an email confirming it starts tomorrow . The purple 3for2 icon will appear from midnight !

Hope we all get ourselves some bargains ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->