2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

I'm after the Playmobil hospital if anyone see's it on offer please

Playmobil children's hospital is reduced from 65 to 30 in asda.

I can't see online :cry: I bet it is in store only and our closest store doesn't have many toys

It was online at the weekend for £30 just keep checking

Wow if anyone manages to get that well done!
I got the take along hospital from John Lewis for £25
y

Its part of their toy event so should be plenty of stock in stores.

Hmm I'm tempted to try our local store but already have the smaller version so would be buying just because of the offer! Grrr knew I should have waited this happens every year

Terry Choc Orange Tescos - but one get two free available withonline groceries as well as in store

Whoever was looking for playmobile fire engine £20 tesco direct xxx

Rumouring that Argos 3for2 is about to start again. I've just done some reservations on three items to lock in current prices and hopefully it'll start later today/tomorrow!

Rumouring that Argos 3for2 is about to start again. I've just done some reservations on three items to lock in current prices and hopefully it'll start later today/tomorrow!

oooo yay! i've been waiting for it!

Got the playmobil hospital in store today! Really pleased as it was on my to buy list anyway.

When do we think Argos 3for2 will start?

Sainsbury's have got loads of arty bits really cheap, I got:
-Frozen multicoloured pop up pen 90p
-safety scissors 30p
-tsum tsum/s Hopkins sticker packs 60p each
-lovely big activity book £1.20
-stripe pencil case 90p but scans with a 75p discount so 15p!! (Going back for more of these)
-panda stickers - 45p but have 38p discount so 7p!

All in I spent under £4 and I got loads! They had frozen filled pencil cases for £1.50, Star Wars things, and loads more for older ones as well.

I know Argos still accepts 2for£ deal in the 3for2, but I forgot how it works.

Is it:
A+B= 2 for £15
C = Free (£14.99 or less)
= £15 spend

OR
A+B = 2 for £15 (£11.99 + £9.99 items)
C = Free (under £9.99)

OR
A+B = 2 for £15 (item 1)
C = £15 or more (item 2)
D = Free (£14.99 or less)
= £30+ spend

Or does the item have to be under the cheapest item in the deal? Also are Pre-orders eligible?

I know Argos still accepts 2for£ deal in the 3for2, but I forgot how it works.

Is it:
A+B= 2 for £15
C = Free (£14.99 or less)
= £15 spend

OR
A+B = 2 for £15 (£11.99 + £9.99 items)
C = Free (under £9.99)

OR
A+B = 2 for £15 (item 1)
C = £15 or more (item 2)
D = Free (£14.99 or less)
= £30+ spend

Or does the item have to be under the cheapest item in the deal? Also are Pre-orders eligible?

Good planning. I've never thought that much into it I would think the cheapest out of the three would be free. X!

Good planning. I've never thought that much into it I would think the cheapest out of the three would be free. X!
Ohh! Thank you!
Well that's buggered up my Argos list then :haha: I was trying to work out which way was cheapest by buying in different combinations. There was almost a £30 price difference x

FKgH6sU.jpg

Not really a bargain as it's only from the pound shop but they are selling small avengers bubble bath/shampoo sets, perfect stocking size.

They also had small jokes and pranks sets just with 3 bits in which are again perfect stocking size (we buy good quality sets of these all the time and ds1 always just loses the parts :dohh:)

-safety scissors 30p
-stripe pencil case 90p but scans with a 75p discount so 15p!! (Going back for more of these)

All in I spent under £4 and I got loads! They had frozen filled pencil cases for £1.50, Star Wars things, and loads more for older ones as well.

Is it the black and white panda stickers with the yellow and pink bits ? I have been after these for ages. Couldnt bring myself to pay the £2 or whatever it was full price. Shame OH is off out with the car otherwise i would have made a special trip for these.

-safety scissors 30p

Is it the black and white panda stickers with the yellow and pink bits ? I have been after these for ages. Couldnt bring myself to pay the £2 or whatever it was full price. Shame OH is off out with the car otherwise i would have made a special trip for these.

Yeah it is. I got about 6 sets to give out as prizes at work too! Going to use them as a potty training incentive for my dd

-safety scissors 30p

Yeah it is. I got about 6 sets to give out as prizes at work too! Going to use them as a potty training incentive for my dd

Thank you, i have just convinced my mum that she wants to pop in tomorrow for me. Hopefully my local store has some in at that price. The panda range is adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->