2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

Dont forget to check amazon prices too as they'll usually reduce a lot of things by a third to price match.

Oh this is good to know thank you. After lego friends for DD1
Xxx

Dont forget to check amazon prices too as they'll usually reduce a lot of things by a third to price match.

Some of my camelcamelcamel alerts are coming in already, I'm assuming because of the 3 for 2

Ive just used promo code TODAY25 to get 25% off in The Works :happydance:

Ugh ladies seems 3 for 2is stricter this year! I am heading into my store this afternoon for a look. Whlist hoping a glitch happens. Gutted not in conjuction with other deals when the fella said yesterday it was!

Xxx

Really disappointed with Argos 3 for 2. Everything I want is either not in it (lots of playmobil not in it) or they have hiked the price up. Pie Face Showdown is £28.99 in Argos but only £19.99 in Smyths!
Toys R Us also working out cheaper than Argos for me, even though Toys R Us have no deals on at the minute. Argos are cheeky buggers!

Really disappointed with Argos 2 for 2. Everything I want is either not in it (lots of playmobil not in it) or they have hiked the price up. Pie Face Showdown is £28.99 in Argos but only £19.99 in Smyths!
Toys R Us also working out cheaper than Argos for me, even though Toys R Us have no deals on at the minute. Argos are cheeky buggers!

I know, right! I'm absolutely tearing my hair out with it today, trying to get the best combinations of 3 toys to save the most money, cross checking prices with Amazon, toysRus etc. Then I keep finding things are out of stock! :dohh:

I don't rate Argos 3for2. Tried it a year or 2 ago and it was a nightmare trying to find stuff in stock and the right combinations. It's more hassle than its worth!

I was on the entertainer last night and a cheap version of pie face was £6 down from £20 and 'what you talking about' (game with mouth guards) was £5 down from £20 xx

I don't rate Argos 3for2. Tried it a year or 2 ago and it was a nightmare trying to find stuff in stock and the right combinations. It's more hassle than its worth!

I agree. There was nothing I wanted anyway so would be buying just for the offer.

Im looking in the 3 for 2 now, theres 2 things that the boys deffo want which are the right price but other things seem to have an inflated price? :shrug: I cant work out what to get for a third item!

Im looking in the 3 for 2 now, theres 2 things that the boys deffo want which are the right price but other things seem to have an inflated price? :shrug: I cant work out what to get for a third item!

I know. I was going to buy just for the sake of it so it was actually costing me money! In the end, I found the Playmobil Castle I wanted £14 cheaper on Amazon so just bought it there. Really pleased with my wee bargain 😊

I know. I was going to buy just for the sake of it so it was actually costing me money! In the end, I found the Playmobil Castle I wanted £14 cheaper on Amazon so just bought it there. Really pleased with my wee bargain 😊

ooooooo we LOVE Playmobil! And thats a great saving!

Im stuck really, Pokemon Guess and Switch and Go Lex are a must for me, and they are a reasonable price (not found them cheaper anywhere) but its the bloody third one Im stressing over :rofl: Theres a Chad Valley crane that looks awesome, would be great to use for Lego building etc. And its taller than Eric which is hilarious. argh should I?!? :dohh:

10 books for £10 on the works, free click and collect. Some good books on there too!

Recycling truck £14.99 from £19.99
https://www.very.co.uk/teamsterz-garbage-truck-with-lights-and-sounds/1600180749.prd

Wooden fortess £14.99 from £30.99
https://www.very.co.uk/plum-fortress-wooden-play-set/1600011756.prd#BVRRContainer

Just been into the card factory and they've got sturdy Christmas boxes in loads of sizes and designs really cheap. Biggest one I saw was £2.99 and it's the perfect size for a Christmas Eve box I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->