2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

Good planning. I've never thought that much into it I would think the cheapest out of the three would be free. X!
Ohh! Thank you!
Well that's buggered up my Argos list then :haha: I was trying to work out which way was cheapest by buying in different combinations. There was almost a £30 price difference x

FKgH6sU.jpg

Hahaha love your little spreadsheet :)

I know Argos still accepts 2for£ deal in the 3for2, but I forgot how it works.

Is it:
A+B= 2 for £15
C = Free (£14.99 or less)
= £15 spend

OR
A+B = 2 for £15 (£11.99 + £9.99 items)
C = Free (under £9.99)

OR
A+B = 2 for £15 (item 1)
C = £15 or more (item 2)
D = Free (£14.99 or less)
= £30+ spend

Or does the item have to be under the cheapest item in the deal? Also are Pre-orders eligible?

To be honest you might be best going in store to talk to them about this - it's worth saving £30 for! You could still then order the stuff online. I've found places pretty good at trying to save you money (separate transactions if that's the best way to do the offer, etc) and Argos customer service is good. Or do it all to pay online both ways and see which total comes up less? Obviously most places do cheapest thing is the free one, so if you're getting at least three expensive things plus other cheaper stuff it's worth doing two separate transactions so you get one of the expensive things free...but I see what you mean about the 2 for £x offers 🤔

Sainsbury's have got loads of arty bits really cheap, I got:
-Frozen multicoloured pop up pen 90p
-safety scissors 30p
-tsum tsum/s Hopkins sticker packs 60p each
-lovely big activity book £1.20
-stripe pencil case 90p but scans with a 75p discount so 15p!! (Going back for more of these)
-panda stickers - 45p but have 38p discount so 7p!

All in I spent under £4 and I got loads! They had frozen filled pencil cases for £1.50, Star Wars things, and loads more for older ones as well.

Is it the black and white panda stickers with the yellow and pink bits ? I have been after these for ages. Couldnt bring myself to pay the £2 or whatever it was full price. Shame OH is off out with the car otherwise i would have made a special trip for these.

Yeah it is. I got about 6 sets to give out as prizes at work too! Going to use them as a potty training incentive for my dd

Thank you, i have just convinced my mum that she wants to pop in tomorrow for me. Hopefully my local store has some in at that price. The panda range is adorable.

If you don't get them let me know, I got loads. They are stickered at 45p

Sainsbury's have got loads of arty bits really cheap, I got:
-Frozen multicoloured pop up pen 90p
-safety scissors 30p
-tsum tsum/s Hopkins sticker packs 60p each
-lovely big activity book £1.20
-stripe pencil case 90p but scans with a 75p discount so 15p!! (Going back for more of these)
-panda stickers - 45p but have 38p discount so 7p!

All in I spent under £4 and I got loads! They had frozen filled pencil cases for £1.50, Star Wars things, and loads more for older ones as well.

Is it the black and white panda stickers with the yellow and pink bits ? I have been after these for ages. Couldnt bring myself to pay the £2 or whatever it was full price. Shame OH is off out with the car otherwise i would have made a special trip for these.

Yeah it is. I got about 6 sets to give out as prizes at work too! Going to use them as a potty training incentive for my dd

Thank you, i have just convinced my mum that she wants to pop in tomorrow for me. Hopefully my local store has some in at that price. The panda range is adorable.

If you don't get them let me know, I got loads. They are stickered at 45p

That is so lovely of you. Thank you. Will send my mum in or will pop in myself tomorrow. I love a trip to sansburys.

thanks for the sainsburys stationary bargain tip! i got stickers, activity books and pencil cases for my DD and niece for when we go on holiday :happydance:

Thank you for the heads up sainsburys stationery, my mum managed to pick up lots of stocking fillers for me, for the kids. She also got some lovely cushions reduced to £7 from 14 for me. Might see if i can convince OH to go with me tomorrow to by the matching blanket.
Those 15p pencil cases are fab. Will be using a couple in my handbag to seperate the junk.

Ladies smyths deal:

Just got one of my hot deal texts:

Spoke to one of their store managers and the usual offer is back and (it's IN-STORE only) from Wednesday 27/9 .

Spend £50 and get £10 off, spend £100 and get £20 off.

Aldi have the wooden puppet theater down to £15 from £30.

the works have 20% off when you spend £10 today with code TODAY10....I mistakenly typed TODAY20 as was on my phone and I have got 20% off 👍🏻

Argos 3 for 2 starts on Wednesday

I've just reserved some things and extended the reservation . Bonus for me too as I couldn't get there until Wednesday and just seen the 3 for 2 starts then

Reserving more as I always miss out on the toys !! Not this year haha ! X

Can someone tell me what the Argos 3 for 2 involves? Thank you!! :flower:

Buy 3 toys and get the cheapest item free hun

Xxx

Also ladies put it all through separately as if you have

3 things at £30

3 at £40

And finally 3 at £15

You'll get the 3 £15 things free as it's cheapest free. Xxxx

It will tell you on site. 3 for 2 on all toys except....
I can't remember what exactly wasn't in it last year.
Xxx

Furby connect at argos
Down to: £34.99

Has anyone seen any adverts for the Argos 3 for 2 yet . I'm worried it's not going to be on lol

That's a good pointer about scanning toys through . Thanks Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->