2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

If anyone's OH is into suits like mine is, and marvel - I've just found some really cool 'suit covers' on very for £9.99, that was the cheapest I could find. I bought Iron Man but there was also Superman, Darth Vader (not marvel I know lol) and another that I can't remember.

Also Blaze die cast vehicles are £5.99 in Argos and in 3 for 2 if you can get the ones you want. xx

Free delivery at Molton Brown ends tonight. Free delivery on orders over £20 at whittard ends tonight too

If anyone likes Molton brown actually the TSV in QVC today is fantastic value. Only til midnight though!

Edit: sorry just been on and it's sold out now!

B&M
20121102_10159312963830858_778007225_n.jpg

Poundland (ignore DD)
Personalised namectree decorations - Have blank ones too for you to write names- penguins, santas, reindeers and gingerbreads.

22184975_10159312963925858_2009745738_n.jpg

Those Poundland decorations are lovely we have one :)

B&M
20121102_10159312963830858_778007225_n.jpg

Poundland (ignore DD)
Personalised namectree decorations - Have blank ones too for you to write names- penguins, santas, reindeers and gingerbreads.

22184975_10159312963925858_2009745738_n.jpg

Oh love these thank you!!:thumbup:

Xxx

I like the Poundland decs too how cheap! My poor kids will always have to have blank ones :haha:

Oh Yeah, loads of pairs of Paris Hilton straighteners in Lidl outlet here for £5. Perfect for the older kids :)

I like the Poundland decs too how cheap! My poor kids will always have to have blank ones :haha:

My son too (and dd when she comes!) I got a stocking in Poundland two years ago that I genuinely just thought was a cute little stocking, then when I got it home I found it had felt letters inside that you stuck to the outside of the stocking to spell out a name! I really hope I can pick another one up or similar, defo keep a lookout in Poundland for things you can personalise yourself.

Love those personalised tree decorations ! My girls names will be gone quick !

Poundland do some really nice decorations you just have to keep an eye out. Their Christmas tea light holders are wonderful. I have a beautiful Yankee Santa that was gifted to me but I love my Poundland ones just as much.

I have the tea light holders - santa, snowman and reindeer. DD2 wanted them :haha: There is the penguin I need to get at some point too.

Everything in there is all elegant and none of it looks cheap or tacky. They have the countdown blocks too where as they're like £6 or 7 elsewhere.

I'm waiting on some table dressing bits, they do have felt cut out place mats but I'm not particularly sold on them. But that shop has been my ultimate favourite for the past couple of months, they have upped their reputation.

I have the tea light holders - santa, snowman and reindeer. DD2 wanted them :haha: There is the penguin I need to get at some point too.

Everything in there is all elegant and none of it looks cheap or tacky. They have the countdown blocks too where as they're like £6 or 7 elsewhere.

I'm waiting on some table dressing bits, they do have felt cut out place mats but I'm not particularly sold on them. But that shop has been my ultimate favourite for the past couple of months, they have upped their reputation.

I totally agree, the actual shop is a bit dirty and messy imo but the stuff itself is great and once you get it home it could just as easily have been from somewhere much more expensive! My two local ones are all Halloween at the moment, but I have seen some suspiciously empty shelves that I suspect will soon fill up with tinsel and the like 😍

Really nice new air wick Christmas reed diffusers (one is mince pie scented!) half price in Tesco x

Meant to post this a few days ago

Playmobil Royal Residence on Amazon......

£36 on Amazon and £49.99 elsewhere. It arrived today and it and it looks fab!

Oh wow amazing I am after a few Christmas tea light holders . There's going to be an unscheduled trip into town this weekend I think !

I blame all the novelty Christmas purchases on my girls haha

If you click & collect with The Works, you get 10% off all of your instore transactions for the day. I found this out today with my order :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->