2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

B and M have these reduced to £4.99 picked some up today. Also got letters to Santa and Christmas boxes . Just going to add the girls names on using gold stickers !

My local Poundland had no Christmas tea light holders and had ran out of stock of my girls names and blank boxes for the Christmas teee decorations . Hoping the get more !

I was in Poundland today and the Christmas section was defo nowhere near complete. They only had a few metres of the aisle next to all the Halloween stuff, for sure they haven't got all their Christmas stock out yet.

B and M have these reduced to £4.99 picked some up today. Also got letters to Santa and Christmas boxes . Just going to add the girls names on using gold stickers !

My local Poundland had no Christmas tea light holders and had ran out of stock of my girls names and blank boxes for the Christmas teee decorations . Hoping the get more !

I can pick some tree decs up from mine on Friday and post if you like? We no longer have the tealights in now - just ghost ones for halloween! We had a full length Christmas aisle, but now they've halved it and switched the sides with Halloween (it isn't so in your face now). I think it was getting more business.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/699...ww.argos.co.uk/product/6993245&referrer=COJUN

Fingerlings playset with 2 monkeys reduced to £29.99 in Argos.

Sainsburys toy sale date is surposed to be Wednesday 18th

Anyone know if Sainsbury’s will be having a 25% off clothing anytime soon?

If anyone comes across a shimmer and shine busy book, please give me a shout. I can not find them for a decent price anywhere. I did see somone post about them being in b&m at the same price as the others but neither of my local stores had them. Dd would LOVE it, and i would like to try to find it for a reasonable price before caving and paying £10+.

If anyone comes across a shimmer and shine busy book, please give me a shout. I can not find them for a decent price anywhere. I did see somone post about them being in b&m at the same price as the others but neither of my local stores had them. Dd would LOVE it, and i would like to try to find it for a reasonable price before caving and paying £10+.

I've seen them in Costco for just under £6 if you can get to one

I got one in Asda for £6

Boots star gift this week is Yankee candle. It usually sells out quick. Down to £30 from £60 but I actually don’t think it’s as good as previous years.

Does anyone with a next account want to refer me for £20 off £50 so you can get £20 too? I am going to open an account in the next few days so it could help someone out

The book people have a few good offers on. I got 15 roald Dahl books and the biff,chip and kipper collection for £30 delivered this morning.

Pokemon Guess Game down to £17.99 on Amazon and Smyths

I've seen them in Costco for just under £6 if you can get to one

Thank you. Do you need a card to get into costco? I think there is one near me. Do i need a membership? Is it worth having a membership? Do they have any other good bits i should buy while im there?

I got one in Asda for £6

Yep, got one too in Asda for £6
this morning

They also had the dolls for £7, down from £10

I got one in Asda for £6

Yep, got one too in Asda for £6
this morning

They also had the dolls for £7, down from £10

Thank you both. Will try to head to asda this week without the kids. Or will send my mum. Half term makes shopping really tricky.

Boots star gift this week is Yankee candle. It usually sells out quick. Down to £30 from £60 but I actually don’t think it’s as good as previous years.

I thought the same thing. For about that much I'd rather just get a medium jar and a small or votives in scents I choose I think. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->