2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

If you click & collect with The Works, you get 10% off all of your instore transactions for the day. I found this out today with my order :D

Ooh I'm going to collect my order tomorrow, will it work for me?!

If you click & collect with The Works, you get 10% off all of your instore transactions for the day. I found this out today with my order :D

Ooh I'm going to collect my order tomorrow, will it work for me?!

Yep! I collected mine yesterday and bought 3 colouring books for DD1's birthday, lady goes "If you didn't know already, as you collected your order you get 10% off all purchases for today as you made a click and collect. Supposed to be £5 but paid £1.87 (used £2 odd rewards).

There was a little flyer in the bottom of my order box too mentioning it.

Fab! I'm excited now 😅

The playmobil website are doing an offer on all the ghost busters range which makes all 6 sets £110 instead of £155. I think the code is b4a9uk2a

The Lego city advent calendar is down to £15.98 on Amazon :flower:

Paw patrol educational table - marked on shelf as half price (£25) in Tesco going through til at £17.50

The playmobil website are doing an offer on all the ghost busters range which makes all 6 sets £110 instead of £155. I think the code is b4a9uk2a

The code needs to be capital letters and is actually taking 20% off everything on their website

Asda direct have got their Christmas home stuff and clothes etc in online!

So much of it is our of stock already. Really wanted some PJs for the children ans by the time I finished browsing their size sold out :-(

So much of it is our of stock already. Really wanted some PJs for the children ans by the time I finished browsing their size sold out :-(

Ahh so annoying! Hopefully it'll come back in. I wanted the reindeer pjs for DS and they were out of stock in his size but I bookmarked them and they came back in, went out again and then came back. So keep checking.

Those jml 2 in 1 snack cup pot things are only £1.99 in home bargains. Would be idea for movie hampers, or filled with sweets.

Little Live Pet Ladybug set £16 at Wilko (usually approx £23 at other stores)

https://www.wilko.com/dolls+soft-toys/little-live-pets-lady-bug-playset/invt/0458209

Anyone seen Martina The Turtle , Lucy dog and the dolphin not sure what it's called now ! Cheaper / on sale ,DD1 really wants them but I'm not keen on the price for all three . She's persistent with these presents off santa ! Also the Fur Real Charlie the dog or something equlivent ! Thanks !

Anyone seen Martina The Turtle , Lucy dog and the dolphin not sure what it's called now ! Cheaper / on sale ,DD1 really wants them but I'm not keen on the price for all three . She's persistent with these presents off santa ! Also the Fur Real Charlie the dog or something equlivent ! Thanks !

Martina! £17.99 5 in stock https://www.jtf.com/martina-the-little-turtle.html Dolphin is Blu Blu

Claire's online have selected JoJo bits in their 3 for £5 range- includes some bows, keyrings, bow holder, earings. Free click and collect if you soend £10.

Asda have a big play supermarket set reduced from £40 down to £20!

Just in case anyone else was after the Lego DUPLO Deluxe Box of Fun - £23.99 on John Lewis atm, which is the cheapest I’ve personally seen it. eBay has it for £24.99 with Argos (?) and says something about free click and collect too.

I know cds aren't overly popular anymore but Asda have the 'now...' cds on £13 each or 2 for £15. Including things like 'Now Disney', 'Now 70s' etc. Thought it was alright for stocking fillers for people who like a cd on when driving or whatever xx

B and M have these reduced to £4.99 picked some up today. Also got letters to Santa and Christmas boxes . Just going to add the girls names on using gold stickers !

My local Poundland had no Christmas tea light holders and had ran out of stock of my girls names and blank boxes for the Christmas teee decorations . Hoping the get more !

Attachments

• IMG_2665.jpg
    IMG_2665.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly