• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

If also go with Prosecco . I'm not a big drinker but I will drink that lol

Blu Blu friends Holly the Dolphin . Reserved this for £17.99 in Argos and was on the way to get it popped into B and M there she was for £9.99 !! Came out buzzing lol (I know I am sad !)

Thanks. Will pop into asda or tesco next week.

Be careful with cheaper ones in b&m, I've noticed a difference in quality evem when they seem to be the genuine thing.

Enchantimal Panda Playset . In Argos and Smiths for £30 . Just seen it exactly the same on Amazon for £21.79 (I think it was ) it's absolutely massive ! I've got my girls the dolls for Christmas this will be great for them to share ! Comes with the doll and animal pictured

Attachments

• IMG_2944.jpg
    IMG_2944.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 8
Oh thanks for enchantimals set both kids got them on lists xx

There's a small toy event going on at Wilkos. Some things half price and some things £5 or £10 knocked off.

Twin Hatchimals are £55 on Amazon at the moment.

subscribing although I'm afraid if I start shopping now I'm just going to end up with so much... like last year....

Oh thanks for stationery advent. Oldest DD is currently obsessed with all things stationary.

Xx

Any minecraft fans Argos have a saddle pack reduced to £4.99

Dont think its been posted yet but if you are on o2 thorntons have thr free personalised advent calendars. I got both mine today and in the 5 minutes we were in the store there was another 3 people who came to c9llect them. So worth going early.

Blimey mine says out of stock already on the Thornton calendars but thanks for heads up. Will keep an eye in case they come in again

Blimey mine says out of stock already on the Thornton calendars but thanks for heads up. Will keep an eye in case they come in again

Mine did too on Monday. Was showing available til I got there lol. Guessing there are only so many to give away, there was plenty of them in the shop!

Cry baby £14.99 at Argos

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7033403

O2 priority said it was sold out last night. Checked again this morning, and it was in stock again. So best to try to get one as early as possible. The code is valid for 10 minutes only.

£5 off £30 spend at ToysRUs 8086839990

(O2 Priority £5 offers) - Cornerstone £20 voucher for £5 AND you get £10 off + free delivery with new accounts, so it's £5 in the end for a full set (£30 RRP). Make sure you cancel subscription afterwards as it's every 12-18 weeks renewal. - it's mens shaving kits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->