• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

I got some Radley stuff in the outlet. It was quite a bit cheaper and they had an amazing selection. I don't know where you are based but there is definitely one in Livingstone designer outlet just outside Edinburgh.

My geography is awfull but i am east mids, leicester to be exact. Im quite sure that is a a fair bit away from the outlet. Thank you though.

I got some Radley stuff in the outlet. It was quite a bit cheaper and they had an amazing selection. I don't know where you are based but there is definitely one in Livingstone designer outlet just outside Edinburgh.

My geography is awfull but i am east mids, leicester to be exact. Im quite sure that is a a fair bit away from the outlet. Thank you though.

Yes that's far, lol! I'd imagine there are ones closer. There are about 5 within driving distance of us.

The big LOL doll things are in stock on Asda website xxx

Oh no I'm banking on 3 for 2 starting . Off to Argos chat I go !

According to Live chat the 3 for 2 at Argos is also the UK . Reserve your toys ladies ! X

Sanctuary Spa take me away bag . £25 reduced to £18.75 with delivery using code priority10. Order direct from Sanctuary Spa and not boots for the code to work .

Attachments

• IMG_2935.jpg
    IMG_2935.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
Can anyone recomend a bottle of alcohol please. Something for a couple, mid to late thirties. I asked OH what they drink and he said " alcohol, errrm any alcohol...... prosecco" so i guess we will roll with that. Reasonably cheap but good? I have all the major supermarkets near me.
I dont drink, and OH only ever has beers if i buy them at christmas and other occasions, so we are not clued up on the drinks anymore.

B&m had lots of reduced toys in. I got 2 paw patrol race track and car sets, a big my little pony boutique set and a trolls hair accessory set for £20 today!

Can anyone recomend a bottle of alcohol please. Something for a couple, mid to late thirties. I asked OH what they drink and he said " alcohol, errrm any alcohol...... prosecco" so i guess we will roll with that. Reasonably cheap but good? I have all the major supermarkets near me.
I dont drink, and OH only ever has beers if i buy them at christmas and other occasions, so we are not clued up on the drinks anymore.

It might just be worth looking in store, I had to buy some bottles recently and Tesco had a prosecco which was in a fancy looking bottle for only £1 more, definitely looked nicer giving that than anything else they had

I like prosecco, as do most of my friends, and our favourite is the one in Asda with the yellow label which is £6. Can't remember the exact name but it's something like belletini? Tesco do a really nice one too; it's got black and white checks on the bottle and is called plaza. Similar price. I've had more expensive bottles and those are honestly nicer!

I like prosecco, as do most of my friends, and our favourite is the one in Asda with the yellow label which is £6. Can't remember the exact name but it's something like belletini? Tesco do a really nice one too; it's got black and white checks on the bottle and is called plaza. Similar price. I've had more expensive bottles and those are honestly nicer!

Agreed - the Tesco one is my fave too

Halfords have got some deals on some of their ride on and other random bits at the moment, some scooters included

https://www.halfords.com/kids-zone?cm_re=mmkidszone-_-Kidszone-_-Kidszone

We sometimes have Matini Asti, which is similar to prosecco

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but in the free Tesco toys magazine there's some nice free kids Christmas stickers 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->