• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

Have any of you seen a 24inch blue girls bike?

I’ve just bought the fisher price rainforest playmat down from £64.99 to £34.99 on amazon. I had this with my girls and loved it so bought again for this baby for Christmas :cloud9:

It is for prime members only but you can always use the free trial if you don’t already have it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B016XS2NM0/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1510243778&sr=8-2&keywords=fisher+price+play+gym&dpPl=1&dpID=517w2Qf7N%2BL&ref=plSrch

Ah that just reminded me I have this up the loft. Whoops lol.

Boots have the Yankee Candle Christmas gift set down to £25. It was £30 when it was their star gift a few weeks back. Such a good buy I had to buy another!

Sloth fingerlings are in smyths for 14.99

Have any of you seen a 24inch blue girls bike?

There's one in ToysRUs. They're doing 20% off wheeled things, so it's £119.99
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/schwinn-sanctuary-24-cruiser/0145985

Thank you. Love that.

20% off all toys at Argos with code FLASH20

Struggling to find anything worthwhile with the 20%, still cheaper everywhere else :rofl: HATE Argos for this right now!

Amazon have several Shopkins bits for much cheaper than other retaillers. Just got the aircraft thing for £40 (and a £5 off gift voucher i had stashed so £35 lol)

Summers been nagging for weeks about the new hatchimal surprise. Despite suspecting they’ll be a load of rubbish I’ve just picked it up on toysrus for £49. Usual price is £75 but they had them reduced to £54 plus that £5 off code that somebody posted the other day is still active too!

For the ones who have O2 Priority and redeem the Thorntons calendars, I managed to get 2 from the same code. The timer on it is 10 mins, opened it in 1 shop, ran to the next shop (2 min away from other) and claimed another with the same timer :haha: Naughty, I know.

For the ones who have O2 Priority and redeem the Thorntons calendars, I managed to get 2 from the same code. The timer on it is 10 mins, opened it in 1 shop, ran to the next shop (2 min away from other) and claimed another with the same timer :haha: Naughty, I know.

Lol your on the naughty list for this !

Does anyone know were I can buy Smidge (plush toy) from the Trolls Movie and Ash (also a plush toy) from the movie Sing ?

Preferably not from Ebay . Amazon are charging silly prices ! Or any other Sing figures etc !?.

Thanks ladies !

This is genious, i wish i would have thought of this. Only problem is we only have one thorntons as far as i know. I did however get oh to send my mum a screenshot of the timer on his phone because he was at home. So we managed to get one each.

Does anyone know were I can buy Smidge (plush toy) from the Trolls Movie and Ash (also a plush toy) from the movie Sing ?

Preferably not from Ebay . Amazon are charging silly prices ! Or any other Sing figures etc !?.

Thanks ladies !

My local tkmaxx had sing plushes in this week. Worth a look if you’re local to one

Thanks ladies !

My local tkmaxx had sing plushes in this week. Worth a look if you’re local to one

Ohhh fab ! Thanks !

VCD-96W-4B6-C9Q-F74

Boohoo.com has a glitch which is giving £15 off a £15 spend when it’s meant to be £15 off a £60 spend. I used it to get my mum boots half hour ago for £5.99 delivered. I really rate their kids boots too!

VCD-96W-4B6-C9Q-F74

Boohoo.com has a glitch which is giving £15 off a £15 spend when it’s meant to be £15 off a £60 spend. I used it to get my mum boots half hour ago for £5.99 delivered. I really rate their kids boots too!

I think it was only for you x

"Coupon code "VCD-96W-4B6-C9Q-F74" was already redeemed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"