2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

Sainsbury's TU 25% off starts tomorrow girls- I've been patiently waiting on it!

What is this, is it an event or a code? Is it in store or online or both? Thanks in advance! :flower:

Usually in store and online - No codes needed x

Terry's chocolate oranges are buy 1 get 2 free at Tesco if anyone's stocking up for stocking fillers x

Vetch little love 3 in 1 pushchair £12.99 in Home Bargain (not sure it it's been posted already )

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/shop-til-you-drop/2447183-wowwee-fingerlings-baby-monkey.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/shop-til-you-drop/2447183-wowwee-fingerlings-baby-monkey.html

Do you think they're real ones? I'm sometimes wary of buying from other sellers on Amazon. I bought pop up pirate last year, and it was a very cheap Chinese fake....

I'm after the Playmobil hospital if anyone see's it on offer please

I just bought mine direct from playmobil Usung a 20% birthday code I found online. Also got the X-ray room and the kid in wheelchair with a broken arm and leg as my eldest is that kid at the moment after a monkey bars incident lol.

Code B4A9UK2A

Playmobil children's hospital is reduced from 65 to 30 in asda.

I can't see online :cry: I bet it is in store only and our closest store doesn't have many toys

It was online at the weekend for £30 just keep checking

I got one!! Was a bit of a nightmare, rang the store half hour away, he said they had them and put me one away, hung up and realised I hadn't confirmed it was the right store, so rang again, they confirmed they had it and it was £30. Drove straight there and a young lad that worked stood with it in his hand telling me it was a seasonal item, it wasn't out on the floor yet, I shouldn't have been told they had any or the price as technically that store shouldn't be selling them yet! So I gave him a look of 'are you kidding me' and he handed it over and let me buy it lol

The entertainer is doing a Bing scooter for 2-5 year olds for £15 down from £25

I can't see online :cry: I bet it is in store only and our closest store doesn't have many toys

Wow if anyone manages to get that well done!
I got the take along hospital from John Lewis for £25

£10 for 10 books - Julia Donaldson ones from the book people :)

Its part of their toy event so should be plenty of stock in stores.

Its part of their toy event so should be plenty of stock in stores.

I just ordered this off the Asda website. It's saying OOS again now. Fingers crossed it comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->