2017 WTT - 14 ladies! 1 Angel

I know it's easy to say but do try not to worry unless you have bleeding. I'm sure my tests didn't get darker for about 6 or 7 days. In fact I think I ran out of tests, they never did get as dark as the control line. I do remember being worried about it but all was fine. I have hope for you!

I think we have decided to delay for a couple of months. Can you love me to April please?

No problem. I'll move you.

Congrats Kylasbaby, I really hope your feeling is wrong and it's a sticky bean... sorry your lines aren't progressing, I know that's disheartening. Fx'd for a h&h 9 for you xx

kylasbaby how are you? have you tested anymore? xx

af came yesterday so on to cycle 2.

Not a sticky bean. Test went lighter. I've started spotting so just waiting now. Getting some good cramps and backache so shouldn't be long.

I'm okay. I had a gut feeling when he lines were so light. I'm just glad it's ended quickly. My mmc dragged on forever.m resulting in surgery. Glad to avoid that this time.

Today is cd1. Have to talk with OH when she gets home, but we will probably try this month! Mostly because we can't wait a cycle as we want to avoid a birth date over the holidays so would have to skip March and Maybe April as well. So if we don't try this month we would have to wait a bit.

You will most likely be more fertile this month too, I had a chemical pregnancy before our last daughter was born and I fell straight away after. Xx

Thanks I'm hoping! Such a pain to organize it all with our donor as we aren't close to each other. But we will do it!

So sorry :( good luck for this cycle though! Xx

Thanks! Feeling positive. Gonna start taking apple cider vinegar again. I did that while ttc dd so FX it helps!

Glad you're feeling positive! Good luck for this cycle!

Thanks! Of course donor dude is traveling starting the 22nd and I probably won't ovulate until the 24/25. Could do donations before he leaves, but it's pretty far from O. Though donations with dd were 8 and 5 days before O so he's got some stay in power lol.

Oh that's unfortunate! I should probably go read your journal thread but is there a limit on how long before he has to... do his bit (if you don't mind me asking!) Sounds like you could still be in with a chance then if it's just a couple of days plus it seems he does have some stay in power lol!

No there isn't. He said he could do the 20th and 21st which could potentially work.

One month I put half a lemon in one water a day and ovulated "early" cd18 so might try that again. Or apple cider vinegar. I used that while ttc dd.

So sorry Kylasbaby.. good luck for this month!

So sorry kylasbaby. I hope timing works out for the next cycle. I was a crazy early tester previously but partially because you need to get a midwife the day you get your bfp or there won't be one here. This time I want to just wait for af and not know if there was a chemical or anything. Too many highs and lows.however I will probably be eating my words and testing early if I ever ovulate lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->