2017 WTT - 14 ladies! 1 Angel

ive just gone through about 6 months of our 2 year old waking in the night sometimes 2-3 times a night not fun but hopefully now shes settlesd again!

how long did it takes you guys to fall with your other pregnancies? my longest was 8 months with my 3rd and our last took 2-3 cycles I cant quite remember lol permenant baby brain.

That's rough! Hope it gone for good!

My loss and dd both first cycle. Fingers are crossed first cycle again!

Hope we all fall quickly!

Had my implant out today! So it's all systems go. I'm so excited, this will be my fourth baby. You would have thought the novelty would wear off but I'm probably more excited than before. We're team yellow for the first time, planning our first home birth. Xxx

Yay!! Exciting. Should I move you to this month? Or still March?

Doing our inseminations this week!!

Took us about a year and a half but I think it was thyroid problems. I started taking medication for it and got pregnant the following month so I'm planning on getting back on the same prescription and hopefully it will be much quicker this time!
Kyla are you using ovulation tests this week then? I never used them last time but I think I'll try this time!

Had my implant out today! So it's all systems go. I'm so excited, this will be my fourth baby. You would have thought the novelty would wear off but I'm probably more excited than before. We're team yellow for the first time, planning our first home birth. Xxx
Good luck! Home birth sounds amazing I would like to do that too but I'm a bit nervous about it. I have this fear that my next labour will be so fast that it'll end up being an unplanned home birth haha

Took us about a year and a half but I think it was thyroid problems. I started taking medication for it and got pregnant the following month so I'm planning on getting back on the same prescription and hopefully it will be much quicker this time!
Kyla are you using ovulation tests this week then? I never used them last time but I think I'll try this time!

Yeah I'll start them tonight because watery cm showed up today. My opks don't gradually increase in darkness. Because I have pcos they're the same shade all cycle except for 36 hours before ovulation. Then they're positive. I have like 3 different kinds to use haha. Gotta be sure.

First cycle with both DS and DD (DS wasn't planned but we only DTD one day that cycle) and I'm hoping for the same this time! I'm really banking on it happening right away again as I really want my late May - late June baby and I'm planning TTC around that.

First cycle with both DS and DD (DS wasn't planned but we only DTD one day that cycle) and I'm hoping for the same this time! I'm really banking on it happening right away again as I really want my late May - late June baby and I'm planning TTC around that.

I know what you mean. I want an October baby so if I O when I believe I will due date will be October 14/15thish.

For my next (if there is a 3rd) I'd want a February or June baby :)

kylasbaby good luck!! I hope it works first time!!
good luck everyone else!!

ive started using opks but neg at the moment but im not sure if il ovulate this cycle as ive just come of bcp?? im not well at the moment either so that don't help with dtd!

Thanks!

You're supposedly really fertile after coming off bcp. My first cycle off it I had a perfectly normal cycle. Lulled me into a false sense of security as they went to crow after that lol.

Mine are negative too, but I have pcos so they don't gradually get darker until O. The test line is always the same except the 36 hours of my surge before I ovulate. I'm predicting this weekend. Or possibly Monday. Cd16 today. Anyone else around there?

I know what you mean. I want an October baby so if I O when I believe I will due date will be October 14/15thish.

For my next (if there is a 3rd) I'd want a February or June baby :)

I'm an October baby, it's a great time to be born! :winkwink:
I was also due October 7th with DS but he came on September 23rd at 38 weeks. It's a great time to give birth too IMO.

Well ladies today is ovulation day so now I wait.

How about everyone else?

I'm on CD 3 so one more AF closer to TTC. :happydance:

Good luck and lots of baby dust Kylasbaby! :dust:

On a super long cycle over here... day 43 since last bleed (which I'm not sure was a real period as it was quite light compared to others I have had and only lasted 3 days)

Had what I thought was positive opks on 17th and 28th but I guess not!

Also had a really tough day with my toddler, not listening, shouting, hitting, biting etc. It does make me wonder if I could handle two on days like today but the good days outweigh bad! Xx

I'm pretty sure ovulation was today for me too, I wasn't temping this month but it seems to be CD16-17 the last few months. One month until ttc!

Sarah34- My LO is younger than your toddler but I totally get what you mean about the tough days!! It will definitely be hard with 2 😣

I frequently worry how I will handle 2. Dd was a very high needs baby and now is a needy toddler. Wouldn't say she's really high needs still but definitely needy. I worry the next will be high needs too and I can't have two on my hands.

Honestly I like having 2 better than I did 1! It's so much fun and DS loves being a big brother so much. The good days still outweigh the bad. It's seems really daunting while you're pregnant but now I have no idea why I was so worried. Going from 1 to 2 was a lot easier than I thought it would be so I'm trying not to freak out about going from 2 to 3 as chances are likely that I'll wonder why I was so worried then too.

Going from 1 to 2 was really hard on me emotionally. Logistically it all works itself
Out in the wash so try not to stress. But losing my only child was tough for a few weeks... now I can't imagine feeling that way but it was my experience. Also my first was never a good sleeper so we didn't sleep much in the early days of two.

We got pregnant right away with our first, and an mc. Then again 5 months after my miscarriage, which I believe was only the 2nd time I actually ovulated after my mc. But I was temping and opks and not doing that this time since we're more ntnp. So we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->