2017 WTT - 14 ladies! 1 Angel

Oh I'm a tester asap! Haha. I'll be testing Monday at 9dpo! If I can survive tomorrow without testing. Today I've purposefully been flavoring my water so I drink more and thus my urine will be too diluted to test with haha. Tww is murder!

So exciting Kylasbaby! Good luck testing!

Thank you! I'm feeling less hopeful. My lower abdomen pain has lessened. Boobs still hurt, some intermittent lower back pain, I've had diarrhea since my temp dip at 6dpo. Temps look good, but still. Tomorrow we will see!

Attachments

• IMG_7206.jpg
    IMG_7206.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 2
Ooh yeh temps look really good! I love nosing at a chart and a test so keep it coming. I loved temping with no1 but sure I'm going to do it this time. Well, maybe for month 1 or 2 at least! Looking forward to seeing your tests, good luck x

Yes we're almost getting into Feb here so let's see some tests! Still no ovulation here so ttc is a moot point :/

I thought it was a bfn, but looking at it in natural light (vs the bathroom light) I think I see something.

Maybe?

In other news, dd is 18 months today! It goes so fast :(

Maybe seeing something but can't really tell! Still early though so fingers crossed!

I had my implant out 2 weeks ago. No AF yet, wondering when I can test. I'm soo addicted, I've read up a lot on implant removal and some people get caught before they even have a period.

When should I be testing ??

Xxx

Omg totally see something on that test! Crossing fingers, can't wait for the next instalment!

Sorry Dante, don't know anything about the implant so can't help you there.

Frer in about 6-7 hours! Come on pink line!

Also can't help about when to test with the implant. I've never had one or known anyone with one. Sorry :/

Click the link

I'm wondering if in ovulated later than ff thinks. I thought it was going to be Monday. That's when my opks went negative and my cm dried up, both usual signs I'm ovulating. Maybe being sick gave a temp rise then dip before that so ff thinks that's when I ovulated. Which would make me 7dpo not 9dpo.

Which, oddly enough, happened with dd too haha

So I've been using opks for a week and I had stark white, then some lines but not too dark, and now back to stark white again. Does anyone have any thoughts on what's up with that?

Hi everyone!

Can I come in? We're waiting to try, hoping to start either the end of April/start of May and I'm so excited!

So I did take one this morning. Thought the "line" looked the same as the other day so wasn't going to say anything or post it and just wait for the frer, but a friend tweaked it for me and I think I can really see a line.I'm pretty confident ff got it wrong and I'm only 8dpo today.

Attachments

• IMG_7511.jpg
    IMG_7511.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7510.jpg
    IMG_7510.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 13
Yes, number 1! I can see the line on your test! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->