2017 WTT - 14 ladies! 1 Angel

Wow well done both of you! There'll be nothing left of this group soon! Haha!

Can I be added to the front for April please :)

Congrats to you both! So excited to hear (and see!) about positive tests!

I took a clear blue today and it says in word not pregnant. Maybe it was and Evap line 😒

I took a clear blue today and it says in word not pregnant. Maybe it was and Evap line 😒

that line looked pretty good to me! don't be disheartened as the digitals arnt as sensitive so id wait a few days before doing a digital.:hugs:

Pretty sure this won't have a happy ending. Lines aren't getting any darker. Probably a chemical...

Oh no I hope not can you upload a pic? Maybe your wee was just weaker? Xx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you KylasBaby!

I was thinking I should throw my name in over here. I have been hanging out in the 2018 mommies to be thread, but we are planning to start TTC #1 in March so I'm definitely in the WWT 2017 camp.

I take my last birth control pill tomorrow. I know I probably should have stopped a month or two ago, but I just didn't want to risk an earlier pregnancy. If it ends up taking a few months for my body to regulate, we're ok with it, but I know you can conceive right away so you never know, I guess.

Kylasbaby my lines took aaaages to get darker with first baby. All was fine. Try not to worry too much, fingers crossed all will be fine.

Keep your tests coming people!

Not sure I can see anything on that one ricschick but still early.

Tests aren't any darker. It's been 3/4 days. I'm calling a chemical

Kyla do you have any photos of your tests each day?
Hope its not a chemical x

I do. They're the same line every day. Maybe even lighter. I've done frers, cb digitalis and two different brands of chespies and all the same so it's not a matter of a test being faulty or off or anything.

Just hope I start bleeding soon and can move on.

Oh I'm sorry Hun I hope all turns out to be ok!!

10dpo and bfn.

Mine are all negative now, I think I had a false positive. Never mind onto the next cycle xx

Did you test again today kylasbaby? What DPO are you?

When I had a chemical I was spotting for days but was still getting faint lines.

Hopefully it's not a CP and your lines get darker! Do you have a picture of your latest test?

I know it's easy to say but do try not to worry unless you have bleeding. I'm sure my tests didn't get darker for about 6 or 7 days. In fact I think I ran out of tests, they never did get as dark as the control line. I do remember being worried about it but all was fine. I have hope for you!

I think we have decided to delay for a couple of months. Can you love me to April please?

I'm 14dpo. Lines look the same as 11dpo. I should have seen at least some increase by now no matter how slight. I even barely drank anything all day yesterday and it didn't make a difference for the lines.

I no longer believe in not worrying if there's no bleeding since I had my mmc. 9weeks and no bleeding despite baby dying weeks earlier. So just because I haven't started bleeding doesn't mean it's a viable pregnancy.

AF was due today but hasn't showed. That's not comforting though. Boobs are killing me and I'm constipated, but again not comforting. If AF hadn't shown by next Saturday when I should be 5 weeks I'll test again and call my OB. She should be willing to do something by then. 5 weeks with faint lines for a week and a half and no bleeding should at least warrant bloods. I hope.

I'm being real so not trying to give myself any false hope. I have one frer left and one cb digital so I'll use those in a week. The frers have had light lines, but digitalis keep saying not pregnant. I'd done many different kinds of tests and light lines on all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->