2019 Christmas countdown - 1 day to go!!

Said to ds4 that 2 weeks today he'll be tearing through wrapping paper haha

Our living rooms will be chaos two weeks today. I'll be there with my binbag! :haha:

I have a Facebook friend who is pregnant with her first and shared a meme saying "it's not Christmas without mum and her bin bag" and I commented "give it a few years, it'll be you" hahaha especially when you've got little ones who want to rip things straight out the box then put them down to open something else. If there's paper everywhere I'm convinced I'm going to throw away a small toy from underneath

I get to open my advent calendar tomorrow ha ha.
It's a sock one from M&S and it's the 12 days of Christmas (although a friend said the 12 days are after Christmas depending on what you believe). Whatever, I need the socks!!

Haha my Nan always gets extra recycling sacks for Christmas and most years something gets thrown away (we've had purses, keys, instructions etc) :-D

I could do with a calender like that. I'm desperately clinging on to a few pairs in the hope of getting more for Christmas

I have a Facebook friend who is pregnant with her first and shared a meme saying "it's not Christmas without mum and her bin bag" and I commented "give it a few years, it'll be you" hahaha especially when you've got little ones who want to rip things straight out the box then put them down to open something else. If there's paper everywhere I'm convinced I'm going to throw away a small toy from underneath
I did this one year ! Binned DD1s favourite Minnie Mouse plush she’s had since she was born ! Couldn’t find it anywhere and looking back at photographs seen it in with all the wrapping paper . DH drove home quickly and there it was in the bin ! I would have cried if that went ... it’s now safely in her baby box !

Anyone other than me was organised back in September, now with just 2 weeks left, is not organised AT ALL! I haven't finished buying let alone finish wrapping! Send help

Its times like this I wish Santa actually existed and that he was in charge of presents and wrapping:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->