2019 Christmas countdown - 1 day to go!!

Single figures :-D

When do all your children finish school. Wednesday is their last day and have class parties tomorrow :)

Mine are finishing on Friday. DD has her Christmas party tomorrow and DS has his on Thursday. Christmas jumper day on Friday!

Mine finish Wednesday. Ds1 And 2 finish early. Ds4 finishes normal time. He's got a school church service tomorrow morning and his play tomorrow afternoon, then his play again Wednesday morning.

Mine are finishing on Friday. DD has her Christmas party tomorrow and DS has his on Thursday. Christmas jumper day on Friday!

Ooh Friday is quite late but then again think I would prefer that tbh. My sister is looking after the girls so I can get last few days in at work before I'm off for two weeks.

It seems quite late compared to most people! They're not back in until 6th January.

And I've still got a tonne of presents to wrap... I'm gonna be wrapping Christmas eve at this rate!

I've still got wrapping to do too. And I need to try and not miss the last posting day!

When is the last posting day??

Today for second class and Friday for first class :)

Reactions: HLx
One week to go! So excited now it's all coming together.
Gave the house a bit of a sort out last night and will give it a good clean on Friday as girls going to my mum's. Think I need to tackle the girls bedrooms again.

I'm in 2 minds as to weather an early finish is better or not. I can't wait to start the holidays, but then there are just days of excitement to entertain them through :haha:

I'm looking forward to not doing the school runs. I'm really struggling with the cold at the moment and it will be so nice to just stay indoors! But yes, I do think it's going to be difficult to entertain them when they're bouncing off the walls with festive excitement :haha:

Oh yes, I'm most definitely not looking forward to alarms. Ds4 keeps getting carried away and when we remind him that it's almost Christmas he says he can't help it he's too excited

DH just got his rota for next week and he's working until 7pm Christmas Eve. Could be worse as his late shifts can be up until midnight!

He is then off all the way through until 3rd Jan so can't really complain.

BIL/SIL are coming Christmas eve so will have to cook dinner for a bit later so DH gets some. They are leaving boxing day so we will now go to my parents Friday-Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->