2019 Junebugs

How many weeks are you now Shanlee ?!

I wouldn’t hesitate to go and get checked over to be honest!
Like mummy said baby will probably start moving around like crazy soon but give them a call !

I’ve not felt baby move much this morning usually I do after breakfast but I’ve been running around all morning! We all worry about movements and if we should go in Incase something is wrong but then I worry about feeling like I’ve wasted their time too but it’s always best to feel reassured if anything !

Hope baby is moving around more now !

I think we all feel that we might waste there time but you never know and because of that it’s best to check xx

My guess is he’s in a new or different position that’s making him feel less strong to you - but I would call and ask just to be safe due to your previous concerns. I’m hoping all is well! :hugs: I’m sure it is. I feel baby constantly and sometimes it’s weak, sometimes it’s strong. I’ve learned to believe it’s just her position, and she has had lazy days. I’m 32 weeks tomorrow and read at 31 you start to feel less movement due to their size and bc they sleep more for a growth spurt - I don’t think that’s happened here yet, but I’m dreading it because I’m so reassured by her movement that when it’s quiet, my mind goes to the worst. Decreased movement is scary for all of us! Let us know what happens, love.

Thanks ladies for your experience! I called my doctor this morning as I still was not satisfied with his movements last night or this morning again and they advised I go over to labor and delivery.

This will be fun as I babysit a 2 1/2 yo and a 4yo who are not well behaved and also have my daughter. So bringing 3 young children to labor and delivery is not going to be fun but I am with them for the next 9 hours so I don’t have much of a choice.

I will feel much better after they monitor him and am sure it’s nothing.

Oh no! Well main thing is you get checked out. Let us know how it goes xx

@Shanlee16 - Thinking of you, hope all is well and good luck bringing all those kiddos with you!

AFM - Had a fabulous but busy vacation! Glad to be home and done with fumigation but really need to get the house situated (moved a ton of stuff out for fumigation but haven't unpacked it yet) but had a cleaning crew come in and do a deep clean - so nice!! Got our King bed all set up, it's massive but so cozy! So much else to do but I hit a wall yesterday. Just dead tired, dreaming of lying on the couch all day until I finally did and had a little nap. Up until now I've had tons of energy so I hope this isn't the new normal. Anyone else starting to get very uncomfortable too? This belly is just feeling so big!

Alright ladies, everything was good. I went in and got on the monitor and got an u/s and all was well. And of course he started moving immediately! I feel extremely relieved and so thankful for you all and your kind and supportive words. It meant a lot to me.

So pleased that all is well! So worth the trip to feel happy baby is well.

@Mrs. JJ So glad you had a good get away and also had a deep clean. I’ve been feeling tired for a long time but I’d say more so now and like you say bump is just getting in the way!!!!!

So relieved, Shanlee!

Yes, feeling huge over here,MRS JJ!

So glad everything turned out okay shanlee!

Sorry to hear about the leg cramps ladies. I would recommend trying orange juice, avocado or banana to see if those help. I felt a small cramp coming on in my calf one day and ate an avocado with some food real quick and it helped it not to come back. If you are already getting a good amount of potassium each day I am not sure what else to recommend.

As for me the acid reflux is back and it is at an all time high all the sudden. I used to take one zantac broken in half in the am and pm and now I am up to two and still getting it bad. I dont want to increase the zantac even though I know it isn't harmful to baby but I dont know what else to do. The acid gives me chest pains and bad bad headaches if I do nothing for it.

I also have felt like crying twice this week so thats a new one as well. I am not a cryer lol. I dont like it!

Hope all is well with everyone! Enjoy the 2 week breaks ladies!

Glad all is well shanlee!!

I’m feeling a lot bigger now although it still seems to be all bump ! With the girls I put in weight in my face , not this time ! My left hip is still really painful might go see the GP for some pain relief as paracetamol ain’t cutting it!

Hoping sorry your suffering really bad with acid reflux it’s a nightmare ! Can you not get anything from your GP . I got a anti reflux medication which I take each morning before breakfast which seems to help a lot !

I was carrying a box today and somehow managed to clip the side of the wall and the box corner jabbed me hard in the side of my stomach. Baby has been moving around but still can’t help but feel uneasy about it and my side is still sore where it jabbed me :nope:.

Oh no @Babybump87 I hope you are alright! Sorry to hear about that sounds painful.

I haven't asked my doctor about the acid reflux stuff because it has been controlled until just yesterday. It seems to be okay today so far. Knock on wood!

@Hoping4numbr3 reflux sucks! I’ve only had it a few times and that’s enough.

@Babybump87 hows your tummy today? I’d defo go see the dr if your hip is still bad. You can’t go the whole way in that much pain. What did you do about the newborn insert for your car seat?

Only 2 more months :shock: Guess it's time for us to get serious about these babies! I'm having a small shower on the 28th and after that I'll see what I still need. Mainly I just need girly clothes as I have all the big stuff from my son. In about a month I'll pack my hospital bag too, just in case. I guess I need to come to terms with the fact that we're probably not moving before she gets here, but we still need to move asap so could be moving shortly after she arrives so whatever we set up for her will be temporary. Think we're going to go ahead and get rid of our guest room furniture (when we move plan is to make our current queen bedroom set the guest room furniture and buy us a new King set) and set up somewhat for her in there. That closet is packed though, but I just got rid of clothes DS has outgrown and his closet now has lots of room since most of his clothes are in his dresser anyway so guess I can hang some of her clothes in his closet. :shrug:

My 4yr old hit me with the "so where did the baby come from?" the other night. He was very intent too, stopped eating, put his fork down and clocked his head sideways :haha: Not sure how we made it that far without that question lol He's asked a lot about how she's getting out of my belly and different things but not how she got there lol

Pretty sure we've settled on the name Kinsley, but have no idea about a middle name... Open to suggestions!

Bump feels ok today thanks! Was worried all night about it !

I think he may have also turned head down , my bump looks different somehow can’t really put my finger on it, it’s all soft at the side and lumpy at the top, or I could be totally off the mark as usual haha !

Totally with you MK about getting serious ! I want my hospital bag ready to go at 37 weeks did the same with DDs! Really like you name choice too !!

I would let them share the dresser for the time being until you find a new house ! So stressful when there is soo much going on all at once ! We just need boy clothes ! I’ve picked up some things lately just need more sleepsuits and body suits as I prefer baby in those the first few weeks . We have some little outfits too ! I’ve made a list so been checking things off !

Haha I’m sure your DS has been thinking about the baby loads ! My girls are just asking when is the baby boy going to be here ! I’ve not been asked how he is coming out which I thought DD1 would have asked by now !

Mummy2corban - I actually haven’t got the baby stuff out the loft yet ! Waiting until DH has done the decorating ! Hopefully get it out before he goes back to work in 2 weeks ! Will let you know if I find the car seat wedge !

Not sure if you ladies have it too but I have a HV coming out when I am 35 weeks to introduce themselves and see where baby is going to be sleeping etc they are calling it a welfare appointment . Apparently it’s something new they have started doing prior to baby being born in my area . I do remember them doing this after my girls were born , maybe they just switched things around!

@mkyerby16 this baby will have a bottom draw in my bedroom. It all depends on babies sex as to what we will do with bedrooms! It’s stressful waiting to move but you will get there and I’m sure all will work out. Don’t you just love little peoples questions!!! The names Kinsley is lovely. Do you use middle names that mean anything or are you up for any suggestions?!

@Babybump87 glad bump is ok! I love a baby in sleepsuits too!!! Eek!! I keep browsing both boys and girls clothes! Not long till I can shop!!!!!

I’m hoping for a homebirth still so I kinda pack a bag..... with my fourth I had a pile of stuff that I could use at home or equally just chuck in a bag of needed. I think I’ll plan on sorting that once I’ve had my homebirth visit. Also I’ll probably give all the stuff I have a wash at that time too!

As for the health visitor ours always comes out before baby. Usually pretty close to the due date but I’m actually seeing mine tomorrow. Here they give you babies red book and just asks questions really. Nothing too exciting.

Babybump - Ugh, cramps are bad enough :( Sorry hun! Enjoy break with your kiddos & DH! Sounds like fun <3

Mummy - I physically could not point my toes :shrug: it was that tight! I had to force my foot downward (with the help of my DH because it was hard to reach my toes)! Thankfully, so far at least, it's been a one-off. I really overdid it yesterday & was terrified I'd wake up with it again last night, but I didn't <3

Shanlee - bit late for this advice, but that happened to me a while ago & I did call.... and they made me go in to L&D. As soon as they strapped the monitor on me, baby was PISSED & kept kicking at the monitor :haha: But the nurse who was on told me to call & come in as many times as I need - better safe than sorry. So my advice is to call. Nobody will mind and it will give you peace of mind. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->