2019 Junebugs

All good at my MW appointment, had middle boy with me as he had dentist after so he was able to hear babies heartbeat which was lovely :) Baby is head down but definitely feels like she changes about and stretches all over the shop, had to stop walking yesterday as it was so uncomfortable whatever she was doing! Full body stretch I think!

I’m still getting period like pain, back ache and BH but my stomach is ok now thank god !

I think baby is still moving all around the place too! Sometimes he feels head down and I feel hiccups etc really low down by my public bone .
Other times I feel movement on the side of my bump so who knows! I’ve tried to have a feel too but still can’t tell haha !

@elmum - good luck with your new house ! It’s so stressful being pregnant and having a new house ! How exciting for your baby shower too !

Glad your appointment went well @Mark&Annie ! Aww how lovely for your son to hear the heartbeat too !

@Mark&Annie glad all went ok at the midwife and that baby is head down. It’s lovely when siblings get to hear the heartbeat!

@Babybump87 its exactly the same! I feel hiccups low down then I have movement that feels like all over.... I’m Pretty sure I knew where about my other babies laid but this one just has me guessing. I feel too but I’m non the wiser!!! Hehe! I’m looking forward to the midwife having a poke to see what she thinks!!

I’ve even had a look on baby mapping but that confused me even more @Mummy2Corban ! Yeah I am also looking forward to finding out what position he’s in at my next midwife appointment hopefully head down would be fabulous ! Haha .

Yes feeling hiccups too! Always bizarre, but also really irritating at stupid o’clock in the morning when I’m trying to sleep!!

I had my anatomy scan today (way late) and the baby was sideways the whole time, although she rolled upside down several times. I don't know when they go head down, but she's less than three pounds so she seems to have a lot of room still to play.

Too cute! Ickle wiggly bubba!

I’m 32 weeks today!! Eek! It’s got me wondering who will have the first baby out of us all!!!!

Mummy - You may be right... I may have ordered two, just to make sure I get a good print placement :haha: (yay free returns!)

Jules - Congrats on 3rd tri! :flower:

Hoping - Sorry about your fish! That is sad :( What kind of depends did you get?? I grabbed a sample of them... I think they're the regular ones? But I've heard good things about the silhouette version? Wondering if you tried those. I hate to get a full pack and find they don't fit right :wacko: I have relatively large A$$ets and full back underwear always fits me funny! :haha: I prefer my thongs but obv that's a no-go for postpartum!!! I hate the mesh underwear and huge pads the hospital gives out.... def want to try an alternative this time around!!!

mkyerby - Hope the tummy bug has already left your home!

Hoping - YES! Hospital sleep sucks. Between people constantly coming in to check on you, baby nursing, and the bed - UGH! I remember the bed being the worst! The seam where the bed comes apart (I guess?) was AWFUL on my back last time! Funny, because I don't recall it being that awful with my daughter? Maybe I got a bad one when I had my son. Still wondering what I can possibly bring to make the bed more comfortable there... maybe an extra blanket to fold up over it?? IDK.... I'm so glad GD hasn't affected your LO! Crazy how quickly the countdown is going!

Jules - You may also want to look into Dermoplast (with the blue cap). That helped me too. I felt like the pads they give in the hospital (the ones where you snap something inside of it & shake - then it turns into an ice pack of sorts) helped the most. If your hospital doesn't give those out, they do sell them on amazon. :flower:

Mrs JJ - Awesome on the getaway! Hope it was a blast! And congrats on the new car <3

Mummy - Ugh on the tearing! :( I had second degree tears with both of my kiddos and felt like they were horrendous! REALLY hoping not to tear this time around but kinda feeling like it's useless to even hope for that :(

Jules - OMG!!!! How awful! Yeah, I had a bad experience with my first and shortly after the midwife left the practice.... and since then, they're SUPER careful about what happened to me with my first, so I wonder if my experience had anything to do with her leaving. As for cravings, not really... but the GD has me spooked about what I can eat so I just kind of try and eat what I know I can without affecting my numbers... I just don't want to have to go on insulin. :( I've been wanting pizza, but that seems like an absolute no-no unfortunately.

mkyerby - My friend's son had that too. Sounds like it "coming back" is just another symptom of the same bug. Hope he's feeling better soon!

Jules - AGREED! I've been thinking about emzeebob a lot too.

Mummy - INUNDATED with appointments between my two week checks with my ob/midwife, my endocrinologist appointments for the GD, and my nutritionist appointments for the GD! Next appointment is Thursday, April 11th (with the midwife) and my next GD appointments are both thankfully on the same day, back to back, on Monday, April 15th.

Babybump - YAAAAAS! I can't wait to set up an area of my bedroom for baby (since it seems all I'll be able to do before baby arrives). I have a week off from work for Spring break coming up April 15-19, and plan to pull out the baby stuff then. Can't wait!

Shanlee - Exciting!!! Enjoy your shower :flower:

Happy Belated Mother's Day, UK ladies! <3 <3 <3

Oooooo wifey, can't wait to see pics! <3

Awww, jules, sorry to hear that. GD sucks. :( :hugs:

Babybump - I asked that at my last appt. Midwife said around 32 weeks or so

Elmum - I know exactly what you mean about being ready/not ready! Hang in there! And enjoy your shower!!! <3

Mummy - I constantly feel like this LO is turning circles in there, so I don't think we've settled at head down just yet!

Mark&Annie - YES! I feel like I'll be feeling arms out one side of my belly and legs out the other! The stretching is UNCOMFORTABLE to say the least! <3 Glad all went well at your appointment! I've been considering taking my DD to hear the HB at an appointment too! Your post gives me hope that it might be an okay idea :haha:

BabyBump - Yes!!! LO gets hiccups daily! Starts out cute and then admittedly gets a bit annoying :haha: Feels a bit like muscle twitching!

Mummy - Right?!? Crazy that we're getting that close that some of us could go into early labor soon!!! <3

AFM, SUPER busy doesn't even begin to cover it! In and out of work I have had a ton to do, hence just being able to catch up! Hope everyone is well! :flower: <3

@BellaRosa8302 I got the silhouette kind. I got a big "ASSet" as well lol you made me laugh. Only that part is big though boobs not so much haha. I haven't tried them on yet but I think I got xtralarge lol just in case. Hopefully that is good enough!

I called out of work today because my tummy is a mess. My tummy was also a mess on Saturday. I had to stay by the toilet. I am getting Braxton hicks everyday but today it is just off and on all day. They are getting more uncomfortable but they are not often enough to warrant a hospital run. I am just taking it easy. I feel bad since I will be out of work in one month exactly. 23 more shifts but who is counting. I did go ahead and get an elective ultrasound today. My last one! She is looking too cute and so big lol. The ultrasound tech mentioned she is super low down like right on my cervix low and she practically had to pull my underwear down to get to her face. It was a lil awkward and I have gel all over my undies. Was a good thing I didn't bring anyone with me hah!

babyb.jpg

Last edited:
@BellaRosa8302 I got the silhouette kind. I got a big "ASSet" as well lol you made me laugh. Only that part is big though boobs not so much haha. I haven't tried them on yet but I think I got xtralarge lol just in case. Hopefully that is good enough!

I called out of work today because my tummy is a mess. My tummy was also a mess on Saturday. I had to stay by the toilet. I am getting Braxton hicks everyday but today it is just off and on all day. They are getting more uncomfortable but they are not often enough to warrant a hospital run. I am just taking it easy. I feel bad since I will be out of work in one month exactly. 23 more shifts but who is counting. I did go ahead and get an elective ultrasound today. My last one! She is looking too cute and so big lol. The ultrasound tech mentioned she is super low down like right on my cervix low and she practically had to pull my underwear down to get to her face. It was a lil awkward and I have gel all over my undies. Was a good thing I didn't bring anyone with me hah!

View attachment 1058792
What a sweet baby face!!!!

Aww what a cutie @Hoping4numbr3 !
I had a bit of a dodgy stomach earlier on in the week was not fun at all ! Hope your feeling a bit better !

Glad your scan went well @julesmw

Woop for 32 weeks already @Mummy2Corban !! I am 30 weeks tomorrow !

@BellaRosa8302 . I’m hoping he will be head down at my next midwife appointment at 34 weeks then ! I agree the hiccups feeling is cute at first but then gets kinda annoying haha !

He has been moving all over the place the last few days I’d love to be able to see in there what he’s upto ! Some of the movements can be quite painful at times !

Hoping - Thanks!!! If you try on let me know how they work out LOL! Hope you're feeling better soon. I had a day like that a couple of weeks ago. Felt SO guilty calling out, but as a teacher, I can't just run to the bathroom (with kids in the room) if I feel like I have to... there's always a degree of "holding it" so work was def not on the table at that point. I swear, between my own health/pregnancy, my kiddos' health, doctor appointments, and other odds and ends, I've been taking a day just about every week!!! :( I'm seriously waiting to be pulled in and spoken to. I was out every Monday in March (but the first Monday of the month was a snow day, so that one wasn't my fault at least!). Anyway, don't feel guilty (not that I should talk) - point is, we're all in the same boat & it is what it is unfortunately. Again, hope you're feeling better soon <3

Babybump - Right?!?! Yes, I agree! I keep feeling like I'm pushing an elbow, knee, foot, etc. back into place to get rid of the pain/discomfort! My students often ask what I'm doing & I'm like "uh.... just pushing the baby back into place" :haha:

On a random note, has anyone experienced muscle cramps in your shins?? I'm not talking about Charley Horses... those are bad enough, but I can deal with them by flexing my foot (stops it in its tracks). I woke up last night with my foot already in the flexed position, excruciating pain radiating through my shin and upper foot (in the front) and I could not point my toe for the life of me. So I'm trying to reach down to my toes to force my foot into a pointing position, and my belly was getting in the way. I ended up waking up my husband because I just didn't even know what to do and the pain was so bad! Finally, we got my foot into a pointing position, got me up and walking around, and I was okay. Now I'm afraid it'll happen again :( Anyone else? Anyone know what this is called?? Tried google & just kept getting things about Charley Horses and that you should flex your foot.... NOT helpful :wacko:

Ive been waking through the night with cramp in my calf that’s about it Bella . Yours sounds painful ! Maybe mentioned it to your GP/midwife see if they have any ideas what it could be !

I’ve for sure got a head/bum lodge under my left rib just can’t tell which haha !

The girls and DH break up tomorrow for two weeks Easter holidays ! Seriously don’t know what I am going to do with them for a full two weeks ! We are meeting up with friends , there’s a local market we are going to , library and a shopping trip into town for new summer uniform and clothes planned , other than that it’s gonna be tea parties, play dens and movies !

30 weeks today :yipee: , getting soooo impatient now even though I am not organised haha !

Last edited:
@BellaRosa8302 so I’ve had the usual leg cramps where pointing toes kinda sorts it out but I’ve had a few instances of horrible intense cramp pain.... but similar not really been able to move my leg to stretch it out. Then my lower leg feels sore/tender for a few days?! Not sure if that’s what your getting?!?

@Babybump87 we break up tomorrow too!!!! So pleased to have 2 weeks of no school runs. Lots of places have stuff on in half term so hopefully we can do some of those. I’ve promised to tie dye T-shirt’s with them so we shall see how that goes.

@BellaRosa8302 so I’ve had the usual leg cramps where pointing toes kinda sorts it out but I’ve had a few instances of horrible intense cramp pain.... but similar not really been able to move my leg to stretch it out. Then my lower leg feels sore/tender for a few days?! Not sure if that’s what your getting?!?

@Babybump87 we break up tomorrow too!!!! So pleased to have 2 weeks of no school runs. Lots of places have stuff on in half term so hopefully we can do some of those. I’ve promised to tie dye T-shirt’s with them so we shall see how that goes.

Oh that’s cool I’m sure your kids will enjoy doing that ! Yes I’m soooo looking forward to not having to rush about in the morning ! Have to stock up on snacks I swear they eat you out of house and home when they are off haha !

Alright ladies I need some advice as I am mildly concerned and don’t know what to do. I have been feeling movement for quite some time (probably since 14-15 weeks at least) and we have gotten into a good routine. He is wildly active and kicks so hard that often times I can see my stomach move drastically. Today, though, he has been very inactive and lazy (so to speak.) He is moving, just not nearly as hard or strong as I am used to. Even last night he was making large, hard movements that were noticeable through my shirt and today it has been nothing of the sort.

I’ve tried drinking (100oz) of water so I’m not dehydrated, eating, laying down on my left side and even diet soda (he ALWAYS would respond to the Diet Pepsi) and I just can’t get him to really act up. He is moving for sure but not nearly as strong as even yesterday.

What advice do you ladies have? I am torn because I don’t want to call my dr or go in to labor and delivery but I also don’t want there to be something wrong. Has anyone else experienced this?

So with my second around 39 weeks I had a day of reduced movement. Done the same as you... tried cold fizzy drinks, cup of tea, laying on my side, a hot bath and nothing. Called up labour and delivery and went in.... near on as soon as they put the monitor on my tummy baby went crazy.

With my 4th again around 39 weeks I had the same... only this time I never went in as labour and delivery kept putting me off. I should have gone in but I didn’t. When he was born he had a long cord so I wonder if he got tangled up. I’d defo give labour and delivery a call and see what they say as it’s better to be safe than sorry. More than likely baby will start moving but it’s best to check. Hope your ok lovely.... keep us updated xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->