• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2019 Junebugs

Evening

Soorry been AWOL. Not having a good time with spd. Complete agony and on crutches :( had it with both boys before so knew it was coming.

Cos mobilelity so bad and the suspected clot I had a few months back I'm back on fragmin daily injections :(

Plus baby is not growing well. Hes on the 10th centile and doesn't seem to want to shift, they not too concerned as he's sticking to the 10th but have to have growth scans every 2weeks, the sonography tells me what centile he is on at every growth scan.

So apart from all the apps and scans I have a consultant app at 36 weeks to decide when my planned csecrion will be, either 39 weeks as planned or earlier If he still on the 10th centile

Hope you all well
Like JJ said I’m glad to hear from you but so sorry everything is going so poorly. I hope baby boy is alright and keeps on the 10th percentile. My thoughts are with you

I'm with you guys on the painful BH. Just got back from a three mile walk (it takes me an hour, so maybe more like a stroll!) and of course had BH during, but after getting home, I had a couple that felt like the real deal - painful instead of uncomfortable. They are done now, thank goodness! Made me nervous for a few minutes, though!

Like JJ said I’m glad to hear from you but so sorry everything is going so poorly. I hope baby boy is alright and keeps on the 10th percentile. My thoughts are with you

Same here! Hoping things improve soon for you and baby boy ! X

Thanks! It didn't bother me if I was sitting or laying, but now I'm still having some pains. It's hard to describe. At the moment it's kind of a crampy pain in my lower belly and vajayjay. Belly also has felt very tight. Nothing I can like "time" though. I have an Appt tomorrow :shrug:

Hope your appointment goes well ! I’ve been feeling what I can only describe as a swiping feeling in my vajayjay as if a hand or foot is just going to poke out of there haha ! Really uncomfortable at times !

I'm with you guys on the painful BH. Just got back from a three mile walk (it takes me an hour, so maybe more like a stroll!) and of course had BH during, but after getting home, I had a couple that felt like the real deal - painful instead of uncomfortable. They are done now, thank goodness! Made me nervous for a few minutes, though!
I’ve gotten a couple of those too! Definitely after I get done working out where I’m on edge wondering if they’re the real deal. And then I get all anxious about labor haha!

@emzeebob so good to hear from you... sorry your in so much pain. A bit of a worry about baby boy but maybe his just gonna be a diddy one if he sticks to his line.

Sorry so many of you are so uncomfortable with BH. I got odd pains but nothing like what your explaining.

I’m still slightly shocked that we are so close... 6 weeks for me tomorrow. I’m feeling like I need to start getting things sorted so I’m more ready. Probably set up the crib and stuff at 37 weeks and wash babies clothes then?! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

@emzeebob im pretty sure I’ve not had them either?! Like I get aches and pains but not like ladies explain braxton hicks.

Talking of BH how do you ladies find the after pains??? I think I dread the after pains more than labour itself!!!!! Haha!

Mummy - I do, too! It's gotten worse with each delivery and I dread that part.

I have no fear or worry about labor. I look forward to it. Finally get to do what makes this pregnancy worth it - go have the baby! But the week after? Stitches, bruise-like pain from pushing something out of you, contractions every time you nurse, your milk coming in and your poor breasts turning into hard boulders and leaking everywhere - that week is so so bad!

The worst thing I remember is the nurse coming in to push on my uterus every how every many hours. Hands down worst pain I've ever felt. BUT I had a c-section and was on pain meds the first few days after so as far as after pains that's all I remember.

Mkyerby - oh my word! They push on your stomach after a C-section?!?

@mkyerby16 that sounds brutal!!!!

@julesmw the after pains scare me! I never had them with my first!! So was a shock with my second.... third time round oh my goodness! Even the baby crying made me have them. That pain is just horrible.. would pick contractions over after pains!!!! And like you say with everything else you have to deal with after giving birth!

Is it a hospital or country based because midwife has never pushed on my uterus after either of my births, (1 v and 1 csec)

Is anyone leaking milk yet? I never had any milk with my first 2 it never came in even after I have birth, last few evenings my boobs have been killing me, rock solid, twice the size. And leaking on my support bra,
No matter how much I shower I can smell milk its.so weird, hubby thinks I'm going crazy cos he can't smell it

Is it a hospital or country based because midwife has never pushed on my uterus after either of my births, (1 v and 1 csec)

Is anyone leaking milk yet? I never had any milk with my first 2 it never came in even after I have birth, last few evenings my boobs have been killing me, rock solid, twice the size. And leaking on my support bra,
No matter how much I shower I can smell milk its.so weird, hubby thinks I'm going crazy cos he can't smell it

I never got milk after either of the girls .
Same as you just didn’t come in and I didn’t do anything to stop it !

I’ve not had any leaking this time around either but I do keep getting a shooting pain down my boobs into my nipple area !!

We finally have the decorating done !! DH has worked hard getting it all sorted! Looks really nice now in the girls room , they love it !

Feel like I can really concentrate on preparing for the baby’s arrival now! I have the space saver cot already out ready to set up . DH just needs to get the rest of the baby items out the attitc when he goes up there !

Just got back from Dr. she went ahead and checked me bc of those pains I had been having, cervix was closed and long so all good. Said they were probably just BH. She was worried about my blood pressure though, it was high but it's always higher when I'm at the Dr than at home so I track it at home (hadn't today though), but I've also been super stressed today and had to take my 4 yr old to the Appt with me alone. So I'm just going to keep an eye on it at home and call if it stays up. Was measuring at 31 weeks which I will be on Thursday.

Mkyerby - oh my word! They push on your stomach after a C-section?!?
Yessss, it was terrible. I guess to make sure your uterus is shrinking and everything like it's supposed to, but since I've only had the c-section I can't compare to how it feels after a vaginal birth vs c-section.

Oh and one of my boobs has started leaking just a drop or two here and there of colostrum. That didn't happen till like 38 weeks with my DS.

@emzeebob - I leaked a teeny bit before my son, so far nothing yet this pregnancy. But omg, you mentioning the smell of milk... brought back memories. I leaked for almost the full 2 years I breastfed, soooooo many breastpads! And the reusable I'd leak through so it cost a fortune in disposables. I'm not looking forward to that again. :dohh:

Oh man JJ I only made it 5 months breastfeeding my DS for various reasons, but I leaked alllll the time too . I'm not looking forward to that again. Gross but totally true... my bathroom would be covered in milk bc I'd leak so much from the time I stepped out of the shower till I could get my bra on with disposable pads in. :wacko:

Yep! Although after a while it was more of a slow leak or just the other breast during letdown so this time I got milk savers to catch some. Not sure how that works though, like I know you shouldn't put warm fresh milk in with chilled milk in the fridge right? So how do you save it? I hate the save it half an ounce at a time, what waste of bags!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"