2019 Junebugs

Is anyone else feeling real pressure down below?

When I am walking my stomach goes rock hard and I can just feel so much pressure.

I noticed today too that baby had hiccups but it felt like they were in my bum lol that sounds crazy haha !

Is anyone else feeling real pressure down below?

When I am walking my stomach goes rock hard and I can just feel so much pressure.

I noticed today too that baby had hiccups but it felt like they were in my bum lol that sounds crazy haha !

Yes lots of pressure when i walk and feeling like I need a wee. But u don't need one. Grrr, but at the scans baby is little curled up in my pelvis in a ball all tucked up so I'm not surprised about the pressure

Can i ask what's a sprinkle?

Being in UK we don't really do showers but I'm a rainbow and brownie leader (younger version of girl.scouts) and I'm leaving the unit after maternity as I'm starting my pgce for teaching qualification and the girls want me to have a baby shower as a leaving party, they are so excited (aged 5 year old for rainbows and 8-10 for brownies) they've planned vest decorating and baby food guessing flavour, I'm.so excited

Good luck @Shanlee16 !!! I hope it all goes great!

As for me - I just got out of my 35 week appt (2 days early) and we found out baby girl is now breech. She was head down for the last 5 weeks and now she changes on me! The doc told me next week if she is still head up we will schedule me for a manual flipping (ECV). Which could result in an emergency c-section or it might not take and would end up in a 39 week c-section... or sooner if she comes on her own. Decisions decisions. I really did not want to have a csection!!!

Explains all the crazy movement I have been experiencing lately and the period pains/back aches.

Failing an ECV can you not just have a breech birth? I’ve thought if mine was bum down I’d definitely still opt for vaginal birth.

Also have a look at spinning babies website - the inversion exercise has good results flipping baby ;)

I have checked out the spinning babies site before! She is kicking me right in the cervix and behind right now and it hurts. Makes me jump lol. I guess these OB'S wont do a breech birth only C-section.

Aww! Mummy, you are too cute, all belly!

Here’s a pic of our crib, we put it together on Sunday. So in love with it. Still need a mattress, but whatever lol the color is called sugar cookie, isn’t that cute?!

https://i66.tinypic.com/2jaazo4.jpg

https://i68.tinypic.com/20jmxrp.jpg

And wishing you well Shan.

Hoping, hope baby turns around for you in time. I hope you can avoid a csection!

Hoping, my 1st was breech until like my 38 week appt. I didnt want any of those procedures or csection so i googled........ What i did was put a ton of pillows under my hips laying down. Then i put a pack of ice on his head. Layed there for awhile and he didnt like it and i felt him flip. Worth a try over doctors help?

Thank you ladies! Baby is great and healthy and they saw every thing that they needed and we were told it was a 1:10,000 chance that he has a heart defect. So grateful!!

As for a sprinkle it is like a mini baby shower.

Wifey- the crib is beautiful!

Hoping- that is unfortunate! What does the manual flipping entail?

Wifey - We just put up our crib tonight and it looks like the same color as yours. So pretty!

Shanlee - some friends of mine are having a Sprinkle for me. They said it was a mini shower for 2nd, 3rd, 4th babies. Never heard of it before that!

Hoping - they induced my son at 36w due to cholestasis. When they checked at 34 weeks, he was breech. When I went in at 35 weeks to have him manually turned (about four days before I was to have him) he had flipped and was head down. I hope yours flips for you, too!

Babybump - mine does, too. I get pressure way low and my bump goes rock hard when I'm out walking. Feels like it must be nearing the end.

@Shanlee16 that is the best news ever! So pleased all seems fine.

@wifeybby that cot is lovely and I love her bedding!!!!

@Hoping4numbr3 cant believe she is breech! What a monkey. Well you’ve got sometime to encourage her round. I’ve heard about the ice pack at the top. Hopefully she spins. When will they do a ECV?

I had my midwife appointment yesterday. I didn’t have my usual midwife as she was off sick. Wasn’t left feeling very happy with my appointment though. Nothing serious but she was like I think the baby might be head down and it’s possible the baby is back to back?!? Also have no home birth booked in or no appointments in clinic as they are full! Apparently I’ve got to wait for a phone call to see what they can do. Hopefully my midwife comes back and gets me something sorted!

@Shanlee16 that is the best news ever! So pleased all seems fine.

@wifeybby that cot is lovely and I love her bedding!!!!

@Hoping4numbr3 cant believe she is breech! What a monkey. Well you’ve got sometime to encourage her round. I’ve heard about the ice pack at the top. Hopefully she spins. When will they do a ECV?

I had my midwife appointment yesterday. I didn’t have my usual midwife as she was off sick. Wasn’t left feeling very happy with my appointment though. Nothing serious but she was like I think the baby might be head down and it’s possible the baby is back to back?!? Also have no home birth booked in or no appointments in clinic as they are full! Apparently I’ve got to wait for a phone call to see what they can do. Hopefully my midwife comes back and gets me something sorted!
That is so weird! It sounds like she didn’t know much. And I thought you were preparing for a home birth so they would know that?

Also ladies I’m really looking for some advice on breast pumps. I want to breast feed and pump this time around and I really would love some guidance and advice on good ones!

My phone's not letting me post pics right now for some reason but I ordered baby girl's coming home outfit and a cute tutu/headband set for her newborn photo shoot (pics are in my pregnancy journal) yesterday. My baby shower is on Sunday. After that I'll evaluate what we still need and I guess we'll figure out what the heck we're gonna do with everything since we haven't moved yet. :shrug:

In bed at almost 11 pm and I would kill for a bowl of cold cereal. :laugh2:

Oh no Hoping ! Hope she turns back for you ! Little monkeys !

Love the crib Wifey super cute !!

Glad all went well Shanlee !!

Oh gosh mummy I wouldn’t have been happy at all with that appointment! So you still don’t know if baby is head down or back to back ! What did she actually check lol! Hopefully your normal midwife will be able to clarify and sort out your home birth ! Services are so stretched it’s ridiculous !

Well I’m now booked in on the 10th May for a homebirth visit but with the midwife I had Tuesday. She hardly felt my tummy so I don’t know?!?

Had my whooping cough jab today.... ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->