• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Thats the week i started with my last and was induced at 39 weeks and i still really think it helped. I was drinking as much as i could! Lol

Hey ladies! Bella is super good at catching up. Haha. I had my 36 week appt and baby is still breech. This doc didn't mention doing a version and just mentioned a csection if she doesn't change on her own. I am assuming I will be scheduled at 39 weeks for that. I have had two vaginal births so this is kind of disappointing. I have only heard of the csections and longer down times and pain. Not being able to move right away. Ugh not the outcome I was hoping for but it is what it is if that is what is necessary. 3 weeks until baby here if that is the case. Crazy!!! I have been out of work for one week now and was able to clean up the house. I need to start packing my hospital bag as well.

Last edited:
Last week at my 34 week appt I was told I would have another appt in 2 weeks, then onto weekly. But they scheduled me for today? I didn’t catch it at the time. I called to check and they told me to keep the appointment, so I’ll be going in. Wish they would tell me babys positon or weight! I’ll ask but didn’t have any luck last time. Might have the GSB swab done, either today or next week. Fingers crossed that’s clear and one less worry.

It’s May! We’re getting so close girls!

Eeek it's May! We're having babies next month (or some this month!) :shock::shock: :baby:

Jules - I have a huge list. I admittedly used almost nothing I brought (like you) last time... and stayed in the hospital gown the whole time... but I have high hopes of actually getting out of bed, showering, and getting into my own clothes this time :haha: I'll probably end up over-packing for nothing like always though.... :haha:

Crusher - Thanks!! I try! :flower: I'm totally nesting too... although I feel like I never have time to nest and when I do, I'm exhausted or already hurting from other work/kid activities... so it's a frustrating cycle! Ooooo I was a huge bleeder with my first two, I'll def have to look into that! Thanks for the tip! <3

mkyerby - Right?!? I'm convinced I'm going early (and due June 2nd) so I think I may be one of those having a baby this month! That's exactly what I was thinking this morning!!!! Crazy!!! <3 <3 <3

Hoping - LOL Thanks hun!!! Did you ask about them trying to manually turn baby?? Or are you wanting the c section in place of that at this point?? If you want them to try, I'd mention it <3

Wow Bella - amazing you’ve got fully up to date with thenposts ! I’m awful if I miss a few !

Sorry it’s not the outcome you hoped for Hoping you never know though she may just change positions at the last minute ! I hope so for you !

Had my 34 week check up this afternoon , baby is head down but she didn’t say anything about him being engaged and left that part blank in my notes so assuming he’s free , midwife seems to think he will stay that way now though , so it’s been a bum I’ve been feeling lol . Measuring 34 weeks too . Good strong heartbeat ! So I’m all happy !

Next appointment is 36 weeks to discuss my birth plan and 38 weeks (which will be 29 May) she said I can have a sweep if hes in a good position ! So I’m gonna try everything and anything to get him to engage over the next 4 weeks haha! I already walk a minimum of 5 miles a day anyway so hopefully that will help !

Last edited:
@crusherwife44 ill try get my hands on some! Ive done a bit of reading and all seems positive.

@Hoping4numbr3 hopefully baby will move. My niece was breech but she shifted for my sister I think around 38 weeks. Have you been trying any spinning baby techniques? Like you say it is what it is but I’ve all crossed she moves and you get a vaginal birth.

@wifeybby how did your appointment go??

@mkyerby16 crazy huh!!!!! I can say I’m due this month! If though I Hope baby hangs on those few extra days so I have a June baby!!

@Babybump87 yay for baby boy being head down!!! I think the more babies you have the less likely they engage??? Cooper wasn’t engaged until labour and even then he took what felt like forever to come down! Doh! I can’t believe you may have a sweep at 38 weeks!!!!!! How exciting is that! Fingers crossed the midwife is happy with his position!

As for me I’m 36 weeks today and I’m due this month! Argh! How did that happen!!!! Still not ready to give this baby up as yet BUT I’m feeling like my body needs a rest!

Oh and has everyone settled on babies names yet? Like are we sure sure??

I could never keep up like Bella lol you rock girl! <3

Appointment went well, baby is head down, heart rate in the 150’s. GroupB Strept swab done. Fundal height at 35. Was told to get my hospital bag all ready, and work on my birth plan. I go back in one week! I feel like this baby will come in May; but knowing my luck I’ll go past the due date lol my OB said she’d let me go one week past my due date and then intervene, but how depends on “a lot of factors we’ll talk about when/if it happens”. She said everything looks great, was pleased to leave another appointment without any worries. It feels good! Blows my mind that I’m really going to become a mom soon. I can’t wait.

Ahh Mummy you’re so close! eeeek! Due in a week! :dance: We decided on babys name and announced it at the shower this past weekend. We got a lot of good responses, which I didn’t think we would :haha:

Yeah I’ve been reading on google it seems a mixed bag some engage some don’t ! Both girls engaged before labour started so who knows ! I will try to get him too though ha ! Yeah I’m so delighted she said yes about the sweep !

Woop for being due this month too it’s sooo crazy! Think the last few weeks are so emotional, your ready to meet baby but sad that the pregnancy is coming to an end! My body is done too so I’m with you on that one ! I don’t think my hips could last if I go over !

Glad you appointment went well wifey ! Such a relief when we can leave without any issues !!

We are also 100% settled on baby’s names too!

We're almost done! I feel like my girl will be early. Could be wishful thinking. I'm due June 9. I say its gonna be June 1. Mom thinks june 4 and hubs says June 11. Lol isn't he sweet. I'm even eating dates this time to soften things instead of the epo.
Our boys have middle initials not names but we have had the first name Amia picked since last baby. I kinda want Amia Rose..... Hubs hates middle names. Thats why we compromised on initials for the boys But he says i can do what i want. But i don't want him to hate it lol always say "your mom picked it not me"... Idk. Was daydreaming of the hospital her coming out and thenthey ask what her name is and I'll look to hubs and see if he says it for me. I doubt it but wishful thinking again.

Wow ladies, I had lots to catch up on!! I ended up calling and going into l&d. Everything was good and I was not in labor so I felt silly. But glad to know everything is okay.

I can’t believe some of us will most likely be having our babes this month! It is so exciting!!! We are due June 19 so we still have a ways to go. I am so ready for him to be here. I’m uncomfortable and have no sex drive. I’ve been gaining weight like crazy and just really want my body back. So I’m extremely ready for labor. As for names we are 100% set on William Thomas- Liam for short.

Awesome bump! And I love you hair! I see the hair dresser next week and I think I wanna good chop!

Also glad all was ok.... it’s hard not to feel silly when all is ok but it’s best to be checked x

Has anyone had their group b strept test done? I was just reading up on it and now I’m worried. Google is good for that lol I don’t have my results yet. Should be in within a couple days, but these websites make it sound so scary.. yet rare at the same time. Mindblown right now..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->