2019 Junebugs

Not sure what’s going on but baby was going crazy last night I mean the most movements he’s ever done for a good hour or so And now I’ve had bad cramps and BH since early hours this morning . Nothing consistent with the BH but constant cramps. Hoping if anything it’s baby engaging !

Congrats Bella! What a beautiful birth and beautiful girl. Would love to have the same experience but not expecting it! Third one really is the charm I guess, huh?

Ladies, I’m being admitted this evening and induced tomorrow morning at 38 weeks with our rainbow baby boy. We are all so excited and I’m extremely nervous. Praying baby gets here safely. Can’t wait to share the happy news with you all tomorrow. I’ll update as I can. Prayers and thoughts are welcome — feeling hopeful.

Had my 38 week appointment yesterday - fingertip amount/1-2cm dilated and 30% effaced. Babys heartrate is consistent, still 140s, head down and moving lots!

I’m spotting a small amount pink-tinged now. My OB mentioned it’s common with cervical checks.. she said that last week though, no mention of it yesterday. She said “we don’t start those until 38 weeks because before then it’s not reliable or needed and all it does is make you bleed.” do you guys agree? I didn’t see my OB yesterday, just whoever was in the office.

Great job, Bella <3 so happy your baby girl is here! Can’t wait to see who’s next <3

I’d say a small amount is normal?? Seeing as she’s had a feel of your cervix??

So just got back from the midwife and I’ve got a growth scan in the morning for static growth. Measured 36cm at 37 weeks and 36 today. So not too worried but hey better to get it checked xx

Yep I would usually spot just a tiny bit after being checked with DS. The cervix is just so irritable at this point.

Ladies, I’m being admitted this evening and induced tomorrow morning at 38 weeks with our rainbow baby boy. We are all so excited and I’m extremely nervous. Praying baby gets here safely. Can’t wait to share the happy news with you all tomorrow. I’ll update as I can. Prayers and thoughts are welcome — feeling hopeful.

Good luck hun will be thinking of you both !

Wifey I’ve never had a internal off a midwife unless it’s been a sweep or I’ve been the hospital . Not routinely done in my area !

I’d guess it’s normal if she’s been poking around! Keep eye on it !

Mummy — hope your scan goes well tomorrow , another chance to see your bubs before their arrival!

So far it’s been just a tiny amount with wiping. Lots of movement and otherwise feeling normal. It was really uncomfortable and a little painful to have the cervical check done, so I think it’s just part of the process.

Mummy, we’ll be thinking of you! You’ll do great and baby will be safe. Can’t wait to hear your happy delivery story! Sending love and luck!

Just got out of my 37 week appt. I think he said im a loose? 1 dilated lol. Everything else looks good.

Omg, I've missed too much!

@BellaRosa8302 - Congrats on your gorgeous girl!!! And what a perfect labor/delivery! I updated the 1st page, if I got anything wrong, let me know. So exciting to update with our 1st baby!!!

@elmum - Very exciting, going to have another baby to add to the 1st page! Wishing you a smooth delivery and a happy and healthy momma and babe!

@mkyerby16 - Thank you for the FB group add!!

@emzeebob - Glad baby has grown a bit! Hope he keeps it up!

AFM - Not much to report. Bags are mostly packed, pretty much ready for baby - just counting down the days now. And I'm super relieved, talked to my doc who had previously said I couldn't go past my due date and he now says I can go until 41 weeks. Phew!

Just left the dr. I'll be 36 weeks on Thurs so she went ahead and checked me. Said we didn't have to anymore if I didn't want to. I was 1cm, 60% effaced and she could feel baby's head.

Eeek!! Good luck Elmum! Will be thinking of you!

Had my MW appointment, homebirth bag and gases being delivered on Friday. Baby is head down in the right place but not engaged.
I still have so much to do so she can stay put for a couple of weeks please!

@Mark&Annie exciting stuff! We don’t get anything delivered here the midwives bring it out if they are a available when you go into labour. I’m hoping this scan tomorrow doesn’t change home birth plans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->