2019 Junebugs

Yeah that was exactly my thought Elm but still nothing !

I’ve had pain in that area since it happened especially when I learn over it really hurts! Maybe baby just felt like giving me a good kick haha

Oooo wow Bella !! Things seem to be really moving forward for you now !! That’s interesting what your midwife said about 3rd baby’s ! Oh no don’t DHs seem to get sick at the absolute worst times !! So annoying lol . Hope he’s better soon though !

Hope things start progressing for you ! Exciting

Hi ladies! Sorry for the delay - lots of visitors, nurse visits, breastfeeding, etc.

It’s a girl! Ava Rose was born at 7:40 AM! I arrived at the hospital at 7 AM, was dilated to an 8, almost immediately felt like pushing, and almost delivered her on the floor as I was standing when my water broke & intense pressure began. The doctor pretty much had to get me down on the foot of the bed - sideways - and my husband held my head (which was hanging off one end of the bed) while I pushed her out! Super quick birth, no meds, very minor 2nd degree tear, and our gorgeous girl is here! Her big sister & big brother are thrilled with her! We’re so in love :cloud9:

8EBAE44D-590E-4623-8F79-DC6517934D63.jpeg

Awww I've been checking all day waiting to see. So excited for you. Did you even labormuch at home? I know you've been on and off funny feelings but wow! Hope mine is like that!
Ahhh so excited for you. Congrats

Like Crusher, I've been checking all day, too! Look at that hair! What are her stats? I hope my delivery goes so well! Congrats!!!

Aww you guys are so sweet! She’s 8 lbs 1.1 oz, 20 inches!

I have been having false labor at home on and off for about a week now. Most I’d get would be 3-4 contractions in a row getting closer together, then it would peter out. Anyway, after a few erratic contractions, I got my bloody show at 11 PM last night (something that only happened to me in the hospital with my other two so assumed labor would start fairly quickly). I was having contractions on and off but nothing steady until about 5 or 6 this morning... woke up DH at 6 and said “I’m in labor.” Called his aunt (our nearest relative) to come stay with our kids & we were off to the hospital. Arrived at 7. (We live 15 minutes away). By the time I got to the hospital my contractions were under 5 minutes apart. Walked up to the maternity ward from the emergency department and by the time I got up there (while stopping periodically and rocking through contractions) I was an 8. I think I wrote the rest in my post above :)

I’m really not too bad this time around! I mean, def discomfort down under, and just TIRED.... but I feel better than I did for my other two children after delivering them.

Oh & her sugars are beautiful! I had diet controlled GD & breastfeeding raised her sugars right up where they needed to be - she passed all her tests ❤️

Bella!!! She’s so beautiful!! Congratulations!
So glad you made it in time. That was super fast!

Oh my!!! A little girl! Love her name. Massive congratulations!!!!!! She is a beauty!!!! Glad your feeling ok too!!!!! And that you managed to get to hospital I’m time! First baby! Whose next ladies????

Hi ladies! Sorry for the delay - lots of visitors, nurse visits, breastfeeding, etc.

It’s a girl! Ava Rose was born at 7:40 AM! I arrived at the hospital at 7 AM, was dilated to an 8, almost immediately felt like pushing, and almost delivered her on the floor as I was standing when my water broke & intense pressure began. The doctor pretty much had to get me down on the foot of the bed - sideways - and my husband held my head (which was hanging off one end of the bed) while I pushed her out! Super quick birth, no meds, very minor 2nd degree tear, and our gorgeous girl is here! Her big sister & big brother are thrilled with her! We’re so in love :cloud9:

View attachment 1061227

Oh wow she’s just adorable !! Well done momma!! Lovely name too ! Big congratulations to you all !! Make sure you take time to rest too xx

Amazing labor too ! Glad her sugars are all fine ! X

Eeek we are all on baby watch !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->