2019 Junebugs

@emzeebob so sorry to hear this! What a worry! Hopefully they get you sorted or baby boy arrives safely and your both ok. Keep us updated and be thinking of you xx

@Hoping4numbr3 well going into labour with the view of the ocean sounds lovely... even though I’m sure once things kick properly off you’ll forget the ocean!!!!! Another bubba on the way!

@elmum i hope all is going the way it needs to be!

I cancelled my sweep today. I decided to have a sweep with Indigos birthday Saturday wouldn’t be god PLUS currently my SIL is away so I’d have no option but a homebirth x

Emzee :hugs: thinking of you and hoping all settles down. You will be okay. Baby will be okay. Keep that going in your mind and know we’re all sending love and good vibes.

Hoping - ocean view?! amazing. So jealous. I’m with Jules, traffic and trees view here :haha: in Ohio. Can’t wait to hear your birth story! You’re going to do so great!

JJ - thanks for the article! It looks like they break it up into three times a day, so two Deglet Noor or one Medjool at a time might not be so bad on sugar, especially if you ate it with protein. I'm going to try it!

Ahhhh and you are on here updating lol love it
I've been eating 4 in the morning and 4 at night of the smaller dates. I started at 33 weeks i think? But with only 4 a day until 35 weeks. I can't remember now lol.
I'm going with my husband and kids to the gym at hubs work to maybe walk on the treadmill. Way too muddy at our house to go outside.

I got nothing better to do lol im strapped to the bed they gotta keep baby on continous monitoring due to GD. Gas and air is super interesting! Doesn't much help the pain but I dont feel like I care about it as much so thats nice.

The first three are the longest! Once you clear those, it's all downhill from there!

I not only sleep with a fan on me because I get too warm at night, but lately I am overheated after every shower. Literally every day. And it's not too hot outside yet. I end up laying on my bed and cooling off with a fan sometimes before I feel better. Are any of you getting overheated these days?

@Hoping4numbr3 - Hope you and baby are doing well!

@julesmw - I don’t get overheated but it hasn’t been warm yet where I live.

@elmum - Can’t wait for your update! :cloud9:

AFM - I went to my doc appt today and found out he’s going to be on vacation all next week. He has docs who he says will support my TOLAC (trial of labor after a cesarean) and gave me a copy of my file to give them. He also offered a cervical check/sweep today if I wanted to try to start labor now but at 38+3 I’m not ready to rush into this, I’d rather go into labor naturally if I can. Now I’m a little worried about everything I’ve been doing to encourage labor in case it starts it within the week. Since I am hoping for a June birth anyway, my doula advised me to stop the EPO, dates and no sex. I’m hoping baby girl cooperates and stays in there for another week and a half so I can have my doctor deliver her. Ugh.

Oh I forgot to mention, he said she felt pretty low and I believe it. She been going NUTS today and she’s gotten me pretty good a couple times in the cervix. Hurts like hell! I’m a little concerned she’s trying to wiggle her way out! :haha:

@Mrs. JJ hoping that baby girl stays put for you if your dr is away!!!! So frustrating that your dr goes away now but hopefully it won’t be an issue and all works out. I know what you mean about the cervix!!!

I keep checking for news!!! Exciting times!

@julesmw im not overheating just over eating!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->