2019 Junebugs

Oh my gosh! SO much to catch up on!

Jules-the dates help soften the service and have been studied s couple different times to do so. There have been lots of studies and what not done on them so I’m gonna go for it. I don’t even care!

Mummy- I’m confused why they’re telling you no to a homebirth? Just because of the estimate of baby’s size? That seems pretty inaccurate and unsupportive especially since those are just estimates.

MrsJJ- how are you taking EPR? I heard that if you had a C-section you weren’t supposed to take because it could soften your scar. I’ve been interested in taking it but nervous because I heard that.

Bella- hope you’re doing well and glad miss Ava is a happy and healthy (and easy!) baby.

Hoping- I hope you’re holding your precious little one by now! My fingers a crossed for you

Yes because of the size! Even though I’ve birthed a 8lb 15oz baby naturally already. They say that a baby over 8lb 13oz is classed as a big baby blah blah blah. Once I’ve watched DD2 sports day I’m gonna call up and see if I can speak to a midwife and get there opinion as the thought of being on delivery suite does not sound appealing right now x

@Hoping4numbr3 - Congrats!! I updated the 1st page with her name/birthday. Let me know if anything is wrong. <3

@Shanlee16 - I see lots of info go back and forth about EPO and VBACs. Mostly just things that say it just helps ripen the cervix, shouldn't impact the scar (same as dates). I had just started taking a few thousand mg a day orally (I am not going to do them vaginally to try to keep my waters intact as long as possible. I did vaginally last time and my water broke a day before contractions even started. Really screwed up my timeline. Could have been unrelated but this time everything is off limits in there including sex and cervical checks!

Thanks Everyone. I have only slept one hour in 32 hours so far. @julesmw yes I had GD. She was 7lbs 3oz and is 20 inches long. She is a great lil baby so far!! She ended up getting very low blood sugar since my colostrum didn't want to come out enough this morning so unfortunately we are in the NICU with her. She is just being monitored a bit more closely but I am hoping she won't be here long. We did end up having to supplement with formula. I honestly just want her to be fed happy and healthy. That is all that matters. Hoping when my milk comes in that will be all she needs! It will not let me do a picture for you all it says too large so I will try later when home.

Last edited:
Hope you guys are out of the nicu soon!
Can't wait to see a pic.

Anyone have hip pain? I didn't with the last two but the last week it's woken me up more and more it hurts so much. Hoping that means they're widening so baby fits right through. I've added an extra pillow between my knees along with my maternity pillow. Almost done!

Thanks Everyone. I have only slept one hour in 32 hours so far. @julesmw yes I had GD. She was 7lbs 3oz and is 20 inches long. She is a great lil baby so far!! She ended up getting very low blood sugar since my colostrum didn't want to come out enough this morning so unfortunately we are in the NICU with her. She is just being monitored a bit more closely but I am hoping she won't be here long. We did end up having to supplement with formula. I honestly just want her to be fed happy and healthy. That is all that matters. Hoping when my milk comes in that will be all she needs! It will not let me do a picture for you all it says too large so I will try later when home.

Hoping - that is such a small baby for GD! Were you really good on your diet? Did you take meds for it?

Hopefully you get a bit more rest! I think it’s hard to sleep when you can’t stop looking at baby!!!!! I hope she feeds and her levels come up and you get to go home soon. Can’t wait to see a picture and hear your story x

WOOOP !! Another healthy baby!! Massive congratulations Hoping !

I really need to catch up on all the posts it’s gone crazy !!

@julesmw I had decent numbers. The only numbers that were off at first was fasting so I was taking one metformin a day for the fasting but then quit taking it when I stopped working because as long as I was getting 6-8 hrs sleep my fasting was perfect.

Sorry if photo a came out wrong my phone is playing up. He's here straight in nicu as he's only 3lb 11oz. Haven't had a cuddle and can't see him till I get better, had a few face times but they upsetting me. Hoping to meet him tomoro.
He's ok just grunting a but so he has an oxygen mask on, had antibiotics and sone5hing for his blood sugar.
Just wish my face, hands and legs would deflate lol

So glad your baby boy is here and safe! Sorry it’s so hard right now. I hope you get better so soon and get to start spending time with him. My heart goes out to you emzee! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->