2019 Junebugs

Emzee - he is precious! I hope you get to hold him soon! I'm glad they are taking care of you. That is scary!

Our baby boy, Jimmie arrived after 26 hours of labor! I started cervidil at 7:30 p Tuesday and had him around 930p on Wednesday. I will share more of my experience later. But it was difficult. Thankful this little rainbow baby got here safely

@emzeebob - I'm so glad your little man is here and doing well, hope you can be reunited soon!!! He's precious! What's his name and birthdate?

Ooh congrats on all the sweet new babies! I hope all the Mommas get some much needed rest and healing and the babies are doing well. I'm so sorry to those having difficulties right now. It's never easy when things don't go as planned and all you want is to love on your new baby.

I keep getting randomly nauseous. I guess "morning" sickness is making a comeback? Yay me. Didn't have that with my DS, once I made it past about 12 weeks I was fine. I also keep getting punches/kicks to my back and to my cervix it feels like! Kind of painful! We finally got DS big boy furniture and moved him into the guest room and started setting up her room. Neither room is going to be all cute (paint, decor etc like I'd ideally like my kid's rooms) but they're functional for now. Just need DH to get the car seat out of the shed and pray it's OK after sitting out there in a box for a few years and get him to put together things like the swing and bouncy seat.

@emzeebob what a precious little bundle he is! I hope that you feel much better and you get to see him... can only imagine how upsetting it is not to see/touch him right now. Sending massive hugs

@elmum what a beauty! His yummy! I hope you are getting much needed rest.

Look forward to all these birth stories! What a flurry of activity!

So 1am I finally stabilised enough for the midwives to wheel my bed around.to.nicu, I got a skin to.skin cuddle.for an hour. Hes so tiny i felt i could.break him. He's so squishy lots of rolls. And I finally got 4 hours of solid.sleep. that's the only sleep I've had since Tuesday, so refreshed lol

Chester macauley preece 24th may

Have a we a couple of 24th may babies

20190525_004010.jpg

Oh @emzeebob what a precious little dot. I’m so glad you were well enough to give that boy some snuggles. Congratulations xx

Anyone had preclampsia on previous pregnancies? Still on a high dependency unit as numbers not coming down, and still swollen :( was hoping to go to a ward today and be allowed to walk etx but can't, and my 2 youngest aren't allowed to come into high dependency only the ward so can only face time though

Congrats Elmum! :hugs: he is gorgeous!! Enjoy <3

Emzee, no advice due to no experience; but so glad you got to hold him. :cloud9:

I can’t wait to have this baby girl - seeing these babies is mindblowing! Come on out, girly!

Emzee - he is so tiny! I can't imagine how hard this is for you. :-(

Wifey - I feel the same way! 36 weeks today - if this was my pregnancy with my son, I'd be giving birth today. I wish I could have this little girl already!

@emzeebob - he’s so tiny and so sweet! I hope you’re feeling better soon so you can see your big kids. I bet they miss you! Are they so excited to meet their brother?

Sorry about your Home birth mummy that really sucks ! There anyway you can still proceed with it ?!

Jules - I feel like I am roasting all the time now I’ve even had to put the fan on of a nighttime too otherwise I cannot sleep I usually hate the thing!

Crusher - my hip pain has gone even worse to the point I cannot lay on my left side anymore even though I try my best it just hurts too much !

Congratulations Elm and Emz beautiful babies ! Hope your both doing well ! Stay strong and positive Emz you’ve got a little fighter on your hands there !

Nothing really going on with me! apart from the usual BH and pressure pains. My boobs have also been sore the last 2 days. Ive not had sore boobs since my positive HPT! Have my midwife appontment on Tuesday. it’s with a different midwife and I will be 37+5 so not holding my breath for her to do a sweep as promised by my usual midwife who I probably won’t see now as she doesn’t have any appointments! So I’m kinda annoyed by this . But I’m just gonna see what she says anyway and fingers crossed she will do it! I’m so uncomfortable, feel like my belly is too big for my body now !

Last edited:
Emzee, Congratulations! so glad you got some cuddles. Hoping you can be moved to the ward and see your other littles soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->