2019 Junebugs

I posted a brief birth story on my pregnancy journal if anyone wants to read it. I Know I will forget the details in a few weeks, if not minutes. The baby Time makes it all worth it. Looking forward to seeing all of your babies arrive safely. Love seeing baby pics!

Congrats @elmum baby is so precious!

Congrats @emzeebob sorry bout the preeclampsia! I dont have experience with that. Hope the swelling goes down fast!

My baby girl Breelyn is back in the room with me yay! Hoping to go home tomorrow. Excuse my eyebrows lol. This is my 7lb 3 oz girl. 20 inches long and such a sweet baby.

20190525_091702.jpg

I know I have weeks to go and it is so hard seeing all these sweet babies and having to wait!

So I've been pestering my DH for over a month now to please please go get the infant carseat that goes with our travel system from DS out of the shed where we were storing it so we could check it, clean it and install it in the car. He finally goes and gets it today (19 days before my scheduled c-section) and the straps are absolutely covered in mold :evil:](*,) Exactly why I didn't want to wait till the last minute. So while he put together the crib, swing and bouncy seat Baby Girl currently has no carseat. :roll:

So I've been pestering my DH for over a month now to please please go get the infant carseat that goes with our travel system from DS out of the shed where we were storing it so we could check it, clean it and install it in the car. He finally goes and gets it today (19 days before my scheduled c-section) and the straps are absolutely covered in mold :evil:](*,) Exactly why I didn't want to wait till the last minute. So while he put together the crib, swing and bouncy seat Baby Girl currently has no carseat. :roll:

Oh no that’s so annoying ! Is there anyway you can put the straps in the washing machine on a hot wash with some Dettol washing machine conditioner ? .

So I’ve woke up this morning with literally the worst period pains I’ve had all this pregnancy and back ache. Baby is moving and I can feel him so low knocking my cervix.

What’s this weird grinding feeling ?! I did spend most of yesterday doing my big clean so I’ve probably done too much !

Mk, I wonder if eBay sells the fabric only for it? I bought replacement fabric for a boyish looking seat SIL gave us. It was a Graco snugride 35, lots of fabric only pieces for sale. Sorry though, men are really annoying like that and then *we’re* the assholes for being mad in the end, right?

Babybump, oohhh! I wonder if you’re next! Or just overworked..? Time will tell!! :dance:

Babybump - my mom said yesterday that babies usually come when you are exhausted, so maybe! :laugh2:

@Hoping4numbr3 - Hope you get to take your sweet girl home today! Love the picture!!

@elmum - Thank you for sharing your story! Your little man is precious!

@Babybump87 - keep us updated!

@mkyerby16 - Maybe it’s time for a new seat. Ick!

@Mummy2Corban - You’re getting close lady!! Any signs?

AFM - Every time I stand practically (especially later in the day) I have BH. Had a couple “maybe” contractions last night. They were weird though, got worse with each breath for a few breaths and then would go away. Staying hydrated and just lots of resting. Started getting swollen hands and feet yesterday while out running errands, just like last time, started swelling at the very end. I’m still hoping she stays in the another week but omg, so uncomfortable. And can’t even sit up/forward enough to eat over my plate so I’m just a gross mess all the time. :haha:

I think I may have over done it haha ! Oh well wishful thinking ! I’ve still got pains and back ache but not as bad!

Oooo it’s exciting to see who will be next ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->